Why is Sup Forums so against whites race-mixing with East Asians? 50% white is better than 100% gook, isn't it?

Why is Sup Forums so against whites race-mixing with East Asians? 50% white is better than 100% gook, isn't it?
Plus, they love white guys/ white children, so it's easy to make a lot of children with many different women, and the children themselves generally turn out very well if the parents also have good genetics. Personally, I would like to impregnate as many as I can in this lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSe83qc8Ngg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2skwKelmwU
yt won't let me see this there sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSe83qc8Ngg

when the choice is 50% gook or 100% white, the answer should be obvious.

ROLLING

Roll

Asian + Nigger = Best mix ever

>big tits

Into the trash they go. B cup is the maximum for this boi

No wonder so many manga artists all do same face art, they all look the same except for 12

>delusional neckbeards think they'll get laid in Japan
it's time to stop posting and learn to tie a noose for yourself

OP's photo is very heavily photoshopped by the way. The girls in the original aren't terrible looking or anything, but they're far from this perfect plastic anime girl look each of them has. I don't have the original photo on hand but I know for sure it's shopped.

in other words you are gay

Rollerino bois

Jesus Christ. What's the deal with Sup Forums lately? Fucking basement weeb lowtest cucks that's what. You fucking idiots are so blinded by your fantasy of the "qt azn gf" meme. You do realize the worst sex you will ever have is with an east Asian woman right? Even more worse if you're out of shape, which you are since you have to stoop so low that you need to change races just to get someone to notice you. Laughable. Asian women also have 0 sex drive and do absolutely nothing in bed.

Do us all a favor and consider suicide. I can give you some links to painless and quick methods.

Because white people are bipolar hypocrites.

They have perfected the fiveheaded paki

I wonder who's about to get blacked.....ROLL!

kek, this. White niggers are cancer.

Zero sex drive also means they won't cheat on you as long as you have money.

Because white males are the main perpetrators of racemixing. But white males on this site will look the other way and just blame women.

No one is against "race mixing" its cultural destruction via "progressive ideas" that is at stake. You know FREEDOM, LIBERTY, JUSTICE. All that shit that evolving in the minds of man. Basically we came this far, now we have some good shit socially and now the fucking left wants to push so forward its fucking backwards

Fuck off jew

Asians are soulless robot people I don't understand what makes them so attractive. Race mixing is the ultimate blue pill.

>painless
but, why?

Someone with sense

rell

>sex bad?
The fuck...

U HAVE A POINT

Admit it, your life is already full of pain. Self inflicted pain. At the very least you can go silently and peacefully, along with your cuck dreams and weeb pillow.

roll

Every single one of their tits are photoshopped. Look up any of them their tits dont look like that

roll

>you can go silently and peacefully
but, why?

look you don't need to get a qt Asian gf. preserve your white genes or whatever i'm not complaining. more for me.

Uhhh, mods?

they already have more then enough cheese pizza. thanks for thinking of them though.

Why date a white girl when theyre so involved with "equality". Trust me get an asian woman and have all your needs satisfied. I never go to sleep with a bkner or empty stomach. If this was the 50s then yes white is the way to go, but jts not and white women these days will cheat and leave you as soon as your not happy. Asian girls do anything you say in and out of bed.

No sex drive yet China has the most people. Uh huh. And every chinese woman I see have 10 kids and is pregnant.

>Being this new

What a fucking faggot. Go back to pleddit.

>Asian women also have 0 sex drive and do absolutely nothing in bed.

Then rape it is. I always lube first though, but rape it is!

roll

Let's face it. You're a drag on society. You're out of shape. You have fantasies of race mixing. What plans do you have for the future? Seriously.

Listen monkey. We already know what race mixing has done to your nation. Continue mixing all you want.

China has always had a high population due to the resources available to it.

FUCKING THANK YOU. sick of all these beta queers who hope they can score a reptile girl. Fuck all you beta man children.

Asian girls seem to be for pseudo-pedophiles

>Let's face it.
but, why?

LOL
THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME IMPLANTS!

WHERE ARE THE SCARS LOL

Accurate.

why bother, they all look the same anyway.

gib Ai pls

sage

rull

promotes beta man child wordplay - kike pilpul nonsense
random shillpost/shitpost
supporting shill

>tfw white nationalist with not just fever.... But yellow plague
It's rough desu

Well I am an Asian guy so fuck you.

personally i would wanna do my race a favor and not fuck a gook.

you cant accept their mammeries are real and delicious

you need a pretty shit surgeon to have scars from a boob job these day.
you seriously think those tits are real? you're adorable.

As if the women of your race wouldn't want to get blacked by Tyrone or Abdul.

you must have been with some garbage-tier females, m8.

No one is against race mixing. Just don't be so delusional to think Jap girls will be all over your neckbeard ass just because you're white.

There's isn't much of a choice is there? a good chunk of women around 25-30 that are white are subhuman land beasts. That is not reproductive material and they'll pass that garbage onto offspring.

While its not pure asian females are

>higher IQ, like that from nigger to whites but from white to Asian
>skinny and a strong cultural predisposition and shaming against obesity
>accessible to white men

Have you seen what a white land beast is asking for? Those whores won't even drop their standards until the last of their autistic eggs vapourizes in their 40s

True

Standards are WAY too high.

>I want a man who has a 6 pack, makes 6 figures a year, shits gold, and jizzes chocolate.
>Do you have enough to be my Mr. Right and take in all of my flaws while maintaining your perfection?

this is basically white women. i refuse to be a mixie degenerate gassable though so it's the neet life for me.

Actually most of us are against race mixing

I've already got a white gf, I just want to know why it's a bad idea to create a million hafu bastards with mistresses. I don't think it is.

19.5 years old youtuber
no whites do their hair like pic related except anzu

Western women are just not defensible.

>whoring around all through highschool and post secondary(college/uni)
>the lack of baking/home skills
>lack of naturing ability

I kid you not of the white families known all the women are dependent on their husbands to take care of house/home/kids when they are at home, even when they have no fucking job!

>cannot unsee this total bullshit

White women think we're fucking slaves!

kys betacucks

The hapa shilling is strong today.

couldn't tell you

Family divorced at a young age. So I am not getting involved with the whole act of having kids because I experienced what that shit was of being used as a cudgel. Fuck that noise.

The covers are always photoshopped to make their chests larger.

Pol will ignore this, there's white in most shitskins because of how much white men couldn't resist race mixing.

You White men that like Asian girls are closet pedophiles, neck yourself before I do it for you.

Ai Uehara is an ANGEL

The hapas known to me are all high IQ, higher income earners. Their lives seem way better off then the underclass of society where a good chunk of whites reside.

>Think you guys are just mad jelly of higher IQ
>probably look like the low IQ picture below

Also I'm pretty sure Obongo was using the kid as a psy-op just like the Boston bombing to give the police state some measure of validity in the eyes of the degenerate masses

No wonder anime is all sameface.

They really do look exactly the same.

There's a good reason for you boyo, if there's exactly one model of asian that meets "hot" then why fuckin bother.

roll

lmao @ someone making this

She is underage. They are pedos.

You literally want the female equivalent you low IQ monkey.

roolin

Stay Mad white betas.

Frankly if I wanted to date and have kids I would at least like a woman who at least understands about what a stable family is and is in good enough health (Doesn't need to be outright hot or extremely fit, but not a fucking landwhale).

Why do you post this underage girl?

>being this new.

Unfortunately, a lot of Asian women have become westernized and indoctrinated with "sexual liberation". In other words, they've become whores and degenerate trash in the quest to be more like Western white women.

I've fucked both Asian women and white women. Asians are better in every way.

Chinese/malaysian national

20.5 years old

rikk

actually asian women have the highest std rates among all races and asians are the most naturally monogamous race meaning the women will have higher sex drives and the men lower

Absolutely haram

That isn't even the same gril.

Best sex I ever had was when I was in high school in Japan.

common way to out yourself as a newfag is to imagine you can speak for "us" as some sort of friendly homogeneous collective.

What's her name?

Jesus fucking Christ, and then people blame me for being a rice-chaser.