THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH AND FUCKED UP. THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO CATCH THEM

There is good evidence that the democrats in DC are starting to Panic over the case of Seth Rich.

The DNC fucked up and hired a terrible hit squad. They were unable to "do the job correctly" and Seth was left alive with two bullets in his back.

At this point they had to scramble. He needed to be taken to a hospital where their SEUI cronies could take care of him. They were able to isolate him and finish the job.

This is why there is no police tap and hospital records. This is also why the DNC is extremely scared. They know this was botched assassination and that there is more loose ends than they ever intended.

We can do this. We can destroy these globalist elite who believe they can get away with murder. Seth Rich is an American Hero

Other urls found in this thread:

crimemap.dc.gov/CrimeMapSearch.aspx
mpdc.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mpdc/publication/attachments/rich_seth.pdf
fox5dc.com/news/208093372-story
youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=NhRw39wMUPk
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a Jew, a democrat, and a globalist. But we, a christian board, forgive all.

Bump

You would think these people with deep pockets and far reach would have access to top tier wetwork teams, cleaners, and stagers, but I guess they skimped this time around....

Your a sick fuck. Someone was murdered in cold blood and you don't give a shit. Fuck off heartless shill.

bumperino

Bump for justice

Has anyone put a time and location on the "string of robberies by a guy with a silver gun" in the 6 weeks up to the assassination.

Did the assassination fall into the time and space pattern of these robberies?

Was the assassination a statistical anomaly?

How many robberies occurred between 3 and 5 am in the last 6 months?

How many botched robberies occurred in the last 6 months?

Prove that if it was a robbery, it was a huge statistical anomaly.
This solidifies that it was an assassination.

And of course, if it was Russia, then why didn't the FBI inspect the DNC servers?

I do care. I'm saying that if he hadn't died for our cause, he would still be the enemy.

Unlike them, I believe in peaceful disagreement and want this case blown wide open. But will not pretend I don't have my own objectives.

>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
good.
no one cares
fuck off back to plebit

nice shitty ass crops, how the fuck do i read this?

Wendy's fries are always a gamble.

Seth Rich was a traitor who got what he deserved.

You cross goddess empress Clinton, you get six feet under.

crimemap.dc.gov/CrimeMapSearch.aspx

Let's be real fucking cynical here. A man was murdered, and no matter what he believed, we can use that fact against people who hate us and want us gone.

Blump

What was he doing in between leaving the bar at 1 or 2 am and getting killed his way back home at 420am?

Also, given that he had bruises and was shot in the torso, do you think its possible that they were trying to take him away and not just kill him? If you wanted to kill him youd just shoot him in the head.

These are questions that I need the answer to.

Pic related

Seth Rich didn't seem to understand that it was HER turn.
He was a misogynist who sabotaged the first female president because he thought a man should take her place.
He got what he deserved.

Bump for Seth

Didn't the bar owner change his story? Now he wasn't even at the bar the night he supposedly talked to Seth Rich.

Detective info on the flyer
Det. Joe Della Camera (202) 438-8301
Det. Brian Bradol (202) 497-4365
Homicide Branch (202) 645-9600
There is a 25K award
mpdc.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mpdc/publication/attachments/rich_seth.pdf

If its in the "public interest" - in other words a minority shot by police, then they release body cam footage.
But, Seth Rich's case is of no value to release for the sake of public interest apparently.

fox5dc.com/news/208093372-story

His name was Seth Rich

The only evidence that can't be covered up is archived hospital cctv.

That can only be done with a subpoena.

bump don't let this slide

dis

Podesta

kill yourself you fucking piece of shit

HIS

wow. This is some sick shit.

>There is good evidence that the democrats in DC are starting to Panic over the case of Seth Rich.

Such as?

He fucking supposedly leaked info about Hillary Clinton and ruined her presidency. He's more on my side then you apparently.

Can someone explain to me this "second hitman at the hospital" angle? I know you guys want to reach to broaden the conspiracy, but this shit is just too much.

The dude got shot in the back. Twice. Getting shot is not like in the movies. You don't die instantly unless shot in very specific parts. You can get shot in the lung and live for hours before choking to death.

It's very likely he just finally succumbed to his wounds at the hospital.

The petition, written by hard left activist, Karl Frisch ofAllied Progress,announces a boycott of WTTG advertisers unless they pull their WTTG advertising until the news stationretracts their developing Seth Rich story.Flaherty, too, is a Democratic operative, data pro, Hillary Clinton supporter, and works for the lavishlySoros-fundedPAC, Priorities USA. brad bauman is silencing the family.
and running these stories of the cease and desist. podesta sits on the council for WaPo. which is why theyve been pushing this shit so much.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Someone with a gun.

He was a Jew, a Democrat and a globalist who....

did the RIGHT thing even though it went against what his handlers and the Democratic establishment wanted. When he saw evil, he moved to defeat it. He stood up for decency and honor. He died for what he believed in.

I don't give a shit about the rest. He was a decent human being and he was murdered by some of the most rotten, evil, disgusting people on the face of the earth. I want them to hang high. May it happen.

This might sound naïve, but has anyone tried contacting that anonymous tip line and telling them it might have been the DNC?

>But will not pretend I don't have my own objectives.
I don't think anybody asked you to.
That said, our common humanity is important here. I appreciated being reminded that even amongst current Democrats, there are some good people. Misguided, sure, but not evil like Hillary's crew. Kinda helps with the aftereffects of the black pill.

As for using his death to help defeat them, that accomplishes two things I want: winning, and avenging the wrong done to him and those who loved him. I don't find these things incompatible.

May the gods of /x/ shine brightly on this investigation

Personally, I don't care one bit that Seth Rich is dead. He is a means to an end, he serves a political purpose. I only care about this story because I hate the Clintons. Seth Rich wasn't a Trump supporter. He was a Bernie Sanders guy. He and I very likely had an extremely limited common worldview. But politics is a contact sport and there is blood in the water. I want that blood to run all the way back to Hillary Clinton and John Podesta and all that they contain. My motives are selfish and purely political.

id say a good chance the hired killers were some sort of rookie thugs, similar to BAMN or ANTIFA

youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY
"conflict engagement, we're starting anarchy here"

bump for justice. The DNC must be brought to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhRw39wMUPk

Bernie sanders endorsed HRC exactly 1 day after Seth Rich was killed.

Could HRC have done it to induce Bernie to endorse her?

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

No. She did it to set an example.

Scaring Bernie was just an added benefit.

your wasting your time. debie shultz is protected by soros and hitlery. she ordered the hit. its why when the dnc had that moment they had to sacrifice some one over the corruption linked to the primary election rigging debbie didnt have to step down despite her having the position days before it happened

she stepped aside so some one else could take the blame. they have scrubbed most reference materials online of this reality. but if you look around you will find time stamped articles about debie every now and then including a couple weeks before another woman takes the blame for the election fraud corruption

Does HRC still have a twitter?

She should get nonstop day and night tweets of pictures of people she is believed to have killed or had killed.

She has a twitter but it's not her using it, I can almost guarantee that.

Nothing to see here, see link that confirms it. Getting tired, I think I am going to sleep.

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

Well the reports told the truth