This years winner of the Nebula Award for Best SF Novel

>this years winner of the Nebula Award for Best SF Novel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisi_Shawl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfUn19ZIyqo
youtube.com/watch?v=4w3PzTl9REo
reaxxion.com/7182/how-sjws-took-over-science-fiction-and-how-theyre-losing-control
my.mixtape.moe/svjjjx.pdf
theguardian.com/books/2015/nov/09/world-fantasy-award-drops-hp-lovecraft-as-prize-image
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, we know SJWs infiltrate every committee screaming for representation, get in and ruins it intentionally. No one cares, we find out what is worth reading through the internet, not some official list.

Have you linked this to the jews yet?
If not you are wasting time.

What happened to scifi? Why is it so queer nowadays

bitch's whole life is fiction...might write good shit.

That's what the main publishers think will expand the market. They assumed that typical readers would still keep buying it regardless but they didn't, they started reading the GW Horus Heresy series.

Scifi has always had queers
Do you know how the Nebulas are decided?

It's the kikes.

Is that actually a woman because it looks like it has a dick

>Science Fiction
>was it for imagining a world with more than 2 genders?

Publishers don't decide the nebulas
Nope
:3

Gas the kikes; race war now.

SF has been doing that for decades

Some guy in a dress and wig?

> All the Birds in the Sky is set in the near-future and is about Patricia and Laurence, a witch and a techno-geek. Patricia discovers, when she is six, that she has magical abilities, like talking to birds – but she has no control over it and cannot summon it at will. Laurence, from a young age, invents gadgets and later builds a supercomputer in his bedroom. Patricia and Laurence both attend the same junior high school where they discover each other after being ostracized by other children for being too strange.

> Their time at school, however, does not last long and they soon become separated. Patricia runs away after being accused of witchcraft, and with the help of a bird becomes one and flies away; she is intercepted by a magician who enrolls her in a school for witches. Laurence is sent to a military reform school by his parents for his non-conforming behavior.

> Ten years later, the adult Patricia and Laurence bump into each other again at a party. Patricia is now a witch who can control and use her magical abilities, and has joined a witch's cabal. Laurence had escaped the reform school and now is part of a think tank of like-minded geeks building a wormhole generator. Patricia and Laurence keep in touch, but their divergent philosophies strain their relationship

it doesnt sound like the worst person to give the award to

to put things into perspective, this is another author that she was competing against

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisi_Shawl

> Nisi Shawl (born 1955) is an African-American writer, editor, and journalist. She is best known as an author of science fiction and fantasy short stories who writes and teaches about how fantastic fiction might reflect real-world diversity of gender, sexual orientation, race, colonialism, physical ability, age, and other sociocultural factors.

she was running against Space Niggers 2

Oh that's not hard. He's got an influential half-Jewish partner: Annalee Newitz with all these connections to publications.

In addition, if it wasn't for the Jews, transgenders and genderqueers wouldn't exist.

This shit isn't hard. The Jews are always involved.

>an African American author can't possibly win
Why?
Do publications decide the Nebula?

>Publishers don't decide the nebulas

That isn't what I said. I said that SJWs have infiltrated everything. That includes both the award committees and the publishers readers. Do you know who gets jobs as readers for publishers? Terminally single women in their 30s who have failed as writers themselves. They only pass on submissions to their bosses if they like them.

>the award committee
Does an award committee and publishers readers determine the winners of the Nebula Award?

>Terminally single women in their 30s who have failed as writers themselves. They only pass on submissions to their bosses if they like them.
But if they kept passing on things that didnt sell and lost the business money how long would they have a job?

degenerates. degenerates everywhere.

You want to kill this thread that bad, huh?
Have another bump.

It sounds like fucking garbage. It sounds something a kid would write, start by thinking up "cool" ideas, and then poorly string them together. It doesn't sound like that story has a goal or flow. It's shit.

>Does an award committee and publishers readers determine the winners of the Nebula Award?

Basically. Vox Day rants about it for an hour on Molymeme's show for an hour.

Sup Forums have any good scifi recommendations that came out over the last year?

What did it write

Just read Larry Correia books and other redpilled Baen authors

Another fag in drag. What a shock.

Sci-fi fans need to get a few tips from the Gamergate guys.

This is the type of shit that appeals to female audiences and they don't care about male audiences, male sci-fi fans have en mass gone over to Black Library's 40k books. They sell better than everything on the traditional publishers best sellers lists.

I don't want to kill the thread.
I only want people to focus on the jewish connection.

Umm. Magic isn't science fiction the fuck

What the literal fuck.

Also Age of Myth was.. too much to handle at times. All men are evil. All women are brave and beautiful. All problems stem from men. All solutions stem from women.

Sickening.

Vox has been complaining about the Hugo awards

So once again: do you know how the Nebula Awards are decided?

Despite the forced diversity the Expanse novels are good. Nothing else any good recently IMO. The Takeshi Kovacs and A Land Fit For Heroes series are a decade older but still top quality despite the homosex in the latter. Vox Day's punishing house apparently is free of leftist trash but I've never read any of it.

Gross....They should have given it to the two dudes who call themselves James S.A. Corey.

That sounds retarded, almost as bad as LeGuin. Perhaps trannies truly do have female brains.

I confused the two so I guess not lol.

Kim Stanley Robinsons New York 2140 is pretty good
Correia is a hack and there is a reason why Baen covers look so awful
There have been Jews in the core of Science Fiction from day #1
Isaac Asimov? Harlan Ellison? Etc.

Vox is a lunatic publishing trash
And can you tell me how the Nebula Awards are decided?
I've spent so much time asking you'd think someone could check wikipedia or something
But why do that when you can be conceited I suppose

Yes. And you know the voting was rigged after expulsions and short list manipulation and that this was a purely political decision.

Which is fine. They simply erase their own cultural cache as a result. Like the Oscars or any other pander-fest.

Found the kike.

Fantay/Scifi both get put under the label of "Genre Fiction", it's seen as trash by the literary world, sort of like anime compared to everything else.

It doesn't matter how good it actually is. It doesn't matter that you can replace everyone in a Hemingway book with a talking apricot and it'd be fantasy now. These are lit people we are talking about. They're going to put fantasy and sci fi in the trash, no reason to have separate bins.

>Yes.
Can you tell me.
>Voting was rigged
How
>after expulsions
What expulsions?
>and short list manipulation
The Nebulas are decided from a short list?
>facts make you a kike

>how long would they have a job

Who knows. Performance is irrelevant when it comes to affirmative action.

That's why winners like this are a good thing. It reinforced the belief that faggots and muds are coasting on condescending political generosity rather than merit.

>And can you tell me how the Nebula Awards are decided?
>I've spent so much time asking you'd think someone could check wikipedia or something
>But why do that when you can be conceited I suppose

you do it or is an emu cucking your wife right now and you can only phone post because the comp is in the bedroom

>Vox is a lunatic publishing trash
but where are the proofs

i read john wrights swan knights son stuff, top tier
somewhither was also trippy
vox himself is not a very good fiction writer, imo. he should stick to publishing and writing political articles, both of which he is great at

i tried reading corroding empire and while it's an interesting idea, i kinda got bored halfway through

All awards come from a short list, dingus.

>How is it manipulated

Same way all guilds and awards are. Gradual exclusion of members who possess wrong think until you have a hive mind.

Citing irrelevant facts to play down the jewish involvement in getting him the price lets us know you are a kike.

>Performance is irrelevant when it comes to affirmative action.
They are a business operating in a market, they need to generate some profit or else as they are subsidiaries of larger conglomerates that are publicly listed they will be in trouble
>yfw the free market and its profit seeking imperatives prevent agendas or subversion
>yfw you realise the explosion of YA novels is the simple byproduct of businesses seeking out what is profitable

KILL ALL THE KIKES.

Well you sure proved me wrong and explained now the Award is determined
Wrights another hack, and a neckbeard fedora tipper
Geez you've really drank the koolaid citing Vox Correia and Wright
Has it ever occurred that maybe they don't win because they're not very good or popular?
Or is that just too inconceivable?
Why can't you tell me how how the Nebula Award is decided?
And what members have been excluded?

Cease your blood sucking foolery kike parasite.

lmao did thomas beale fuck your gf or something

I *think* it used to be a man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfUn19ZIyqo
:3

Why can't you form a cognizant argument?
Or cite evidence?
Or explain yourself?

Oh I get it, you're John Scalzi on a proxy.

Have fun slurping the jizz out of your wifes cunt i guess

I'm not even mad anymore

Stop talking to this nigger, just ignore him, he has already been exposed as a kike.

I am a kike though

>Vox is a lunatic publishing trash
I can abandon the thread now. Thanks OP. You should declare yourself as a shitlib in the first post, though.

The Expanse is very anti-climactic

he is a kike.

>I can't argue, you must be Correias bogey man

Lets do a little comparison in popularity, shall we?
I use librarything to catelogue my collection so I am using it as a source:
Scalzis top work there is Old Mans War and it is possessed by 5,439 members
Correias top work there is Monster Hunter International and it is possessed by 736 members
John C. Writhts top work there is The Golden Age and it is possessed by 642 members
Correia and Wright are low test betas

Will I find similar results when I check their amazon ranking and goodreads?

Fuck you kike.

>I only debate with people who agree with me

>that dirty no good kike and his filthy facts
>I'll show him!
>I'll call him a kike! Lets see his smarty pants facts and figures after that!

What lies have I engaged in?
I keep asking now are the Nebulas decided and all I get are evasions - so who is the liar there?

>Oh that's not hard. He's got an influential half-Jewish partner: Annalee Newitz with all these connections to publications.
>In addition, if it wasn't for the Jews, transgenders and genderqueers wouldn't exist.
>This shit isn't hard. The Jews are always involved.

You choose to ignore that there are jewish connections in the case.

scifi has always been the most jewed form of literature after actual openly feminist / globalist works

What publications? Do you mean publishers? Those are different things.
And do the publications or publishers determine the Nebula Awards?

You chose to not critically think about what you accept uncritically

Literally me
youtube.com/watch?v=4w3PzTl9REo

It's a sci-fi looking character

Why did so many people think of Lenin as a visionary when he couldn't even see past the steering wheel?

Kike trickery.

>he clearly knows something about this
>Id better change the topic

I am not changing the topic, this is about the JQ.

I've only read one book by Scalzi and that was "Redshirts". It's a solid 3 out of 5 at best. Correia's Hard Magic beats the absolute shit out of it quality-wise. MHI might be crap but its enjoyable crap.

>I'm not changing the topic, I'm just asking you about Lenin in response to your request for clarification about what I mean about publicans and asked to explain now the Nebula is voted on
>but I'm not changing the topic!

And are the Hugo or Nebula intended for "enjoyable crap"?

Everything is invaded and controlled by Zionism, except a personal relationship with Jesus and the orthodox church.

Have you spoken to a doctor about this belief?

WITCHES AREN'T SCI-FI REEEEEE

IT'S NOT EVEN A TECHNO WITCH

reaxxion.com/7182/how-sjws-took-over-science-fiction-and-how-theyre-losing-control

Who are these semen demons?

>how they took over
Science Fiction has always been liberal/libertarian
And that article is whining about the Hugoes, a popular award anyone can vote in
And as seen here the babby reactionaries aren't that popular and so of course don't win a popular award

Hugo =/= Nebula you do know this right?

my.mixtape.moe/svjjjx.pdf

>(((official list)))

fixed

This sounds like something I would've come up with as a second grader.

t. studying film

So?
You have to be a faggot, tranny or draft dodging pinko fuck to win a nebula or a Hugo.
We've known this for decades.

Who cares, they already destroyed fiction literature before when this happened

theguardian.com/books/2015/nov/09/world-fantasy-award-drops-hp-lovecraft-as-prize-image

> “THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THE WORLD FANTASY AWARD WILL NO LONGER BE HP LOVECRAFT. WE DID IT. YOU DID IT. IT’S DONE. YESSSSSSSS,”