This faggot

How is somebody so smart also such a massive faggot?

He's rarely wrong, but I cannot stand anything he says. He's a self-righteous "TROO CONSERVATIVE" faggot who takes himself way too seriously.

Fuck this brilliant faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=6Izmc1-KNOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can play a mean violin too

why are we always getting on Shapiro? in a world of sholmos that are pushing coal burning, etc, he is one of the few we can call /ourkike/

let him be for now

saged

>t. literal jew

He's just such a faggot we can't help it

But can he play any saxophone and the piano as well?

(((shapiro)))
stop marketing Jews or at least take a marketing class.

Not to mention that he sounds like an annoying little faggot.

>rarely wrong,
You obviously haven't listened to him long enough.

>

You know what group is more annoying than the 'true conservative' types?

'I'm a conservative, but...' "conservatives."

True conservatives are usually moderate fence sitting wishy washy faggots.

They just take the least offensive most self-righteous stance and somehow mix in lowering taxes in there somewhere.

>he is one of the few we can call /ourkike/
top fucking kek... I swear I would never expected to read this shit on Sup Forums

Tell me stuff he's wrong about please. And I mean legit wrong. Not opinion based bullshit. The fact is this guy is one of the smartest conservatives out there right now. And of course pol hates him because he's Jewish and doesn't suck Trumps dick all the time. Honestly he's responsible for redpilling many people.

fun story: Sup Forums got mad at him for not shilling for pic related

Otherwise they agree with him 100%, at least the non-shitskin Sup Forums posters

No here's the problem with Shapiro

>Income equality
>redpilled
>feminism
>redpilled
>racism
>redpilled
>capitalism
>redpilled
>gender roles
>redpilled
>islam
>redpilled
>Trump
>u-uh...w-well we don't really know what he's going to do if he becomes president, we better vote for a neo-con guys

He clearly has some weird problem with Trump, because his arguments against Trump during the election were just empty. He barely even had one.

He is articulate on every issue, except Trump.

Have you read Shapiro's "novel"?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU

Shapiro is based. Fuck off.

He is wrong pretty often actually.

Yes, fuck him. In that sweet little mouth or his tight boipucci. Fuck...him......

lol

BASED JEW GUYS ;)

Anybody who practices Judaism is inherently a liar. The entire religion is based on lies, cover-ups and denial.

Shapiro never debates anyone who is relevant.

The jew fears real debate

I think Ben Shapiro might be a jew.

The way he talks and argues, it's all very fishy.

On what?

He's a run of the mill Bush era neocon in favor of wasting American blood and treasure on behalf of Israel. There's nothing new or exciting about his views. I admit he is able to out debate social justice warriors in an entertaining way but he has no real substance and the American voters on both sides of spectrum have voted against his tired ideas. Dubya being a failure is really the one thing the left and right agree on.

>He's rarely wrong

one looks like a little boy, one is as tall as a little boy.

>shapiro
>/ourkike/
>not Michael Savage

come on now, if we're gonna have /ourkike/, Savage fits the bill better

youtube.com/watch?v=6Izmc1-KNOc

>neocon
you don't know what that means. hint: it's not 'jewish conservative that i don't like'