What are we going to do about all these faggots coming over from plebbit...

What are we going to do about all these faggots coming over from plebbit? Pic related is the kind of shit you will start seeing here unless we do something about it.

What's wrong with black supremacists? Why shouldn't black people take their communities back from (((them)))?

This is Sup Forums, the day this website isn't a cesspool of nigger and Jew hate is the day I can leave this shithole in peace.

r/The_Donald is back, so the redditfugees are going home

WE LET THEM COME AND WATCH THEM BECOME NAZIS

Make as many high quality threads as possible. Post holohoax evidence. Post race realist material. Drop podcast links. Name-drop authors.
And most importantly, stop bumping troll threads, shitposts, and off-topic threads.
Furthermore, bully redditors where ever they present themselves

Because they are fighting for (((them))) without even knowing it.

mods enforce rules of Sup Forums
delete "redpill me on x" threads
delete slide threads
delete all non Sup Forums related threads
Sup Forums is a containment board and not enforcing the rules of Sup Forums risks the containment failing.

>Denying "Ethnonationalism"
>Yet accepting Oxytocin as a bonding hormone because of Muh Feminism

I do not really know what to say to such lost causes.

Oh look another thread where some no life faggot cries because the evil normies are on his gay ass weeb website.

Scared the chads are gonna steal your waifu stormcuck?

Your board is back up, it is time for you to go back.

Shadilay, my brother burger. Nobody can speak truer words than yours.

Watching you homos cry like children is more entertaining.

>boohoo my image board has people on it that I didn't approve of!

Go cry to your mama sweetypie

Sup Forums has forever been an ocean of shit and piss. Let them come, I shall do my part of posting gore, nigger hate, and the truth of the Jew until they lose their will to take my rightful internet clay or become one of us. Those are the only outcomes of those who come to this terrible glorious place.

Assimilate the white ones.

Alienate the non-whites.

They are a few dank memes and one large dose of free speech away from embracing the 14 words.

...and then it's a 50/50 chance they'll go full 88.

redpill them. everyone has to start somewhere. the more time you spend here the more 1488 you become. give them time. But many of them will need to be bullied. thats just how things go.

>Pic related is the kind of shit you will start seeing here unless we do something about it.

So we redpill them.

We can't stop them, but I'd say a good response would be hourly kekistan cringe threads so they realize just how faggy they are.

They should. In Africa.

Correct.

I don't see a problem with this. We all have our differences that do set us apart. But regardless of whom is better we should treat each other as equals for the sake of giving everyone an equal chance with equal rules of the game to achieve maximum efficiency.

>Chad
Hahahaha post pics you fucking faggot.

Goddamn I can smell the reddit in you

I'm going through that thread and a lot of people are talking about how Japan never gets accused of racism (i.e. it's only against whites), one person brought of J's (jews), and others are saying ethnonationalism is okay in Germany/Europe.