Antifa Rally in Portland

June 4th at 1pm. Both sides arming and gearing up. Who you got? Portland is a pretty lefty city. May see some real action this time.

Also, what are the best places to watch livestreams of the action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM
pdxactivist.org/events/476
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just ignore them and they'll go away.

We should really have some people dress up just like Antifa and blend in with them. When the shit hits the fan, troll and mess with them.

The paranoia this would cause them would be insane. Their ranks will eat themselves up.

>Just ignore them and they'll go away.
Yes goyim, just ignore the socially engineered brainwashed zombie faggots.

Antifa are paper tigers if right wingers come prepared.

I read that as "Antifa rally in Poland" but then i remembered Poland isnt a country filled with cucks and faggots.

why don't they ever do this in southern states?

It's not like we don't have bigger fish to fry comrade.

because theyll get shot.

But right wingers won't come prepared so its still anyone's game.

ANTIFA is controlled opposition and so is the Alt-Right.

Stop falling for Jewish tricks.

You should know burger on deployment. If they go to places with guns they'll get fucking shot

I'm close to this, will it be safe enough to watch? I think both sides are fuck heads (left libertarian personally) but I wanna see the authoritarians kill each other.

not gay

lol i know its just nice to hear

i miss home

Also bad idea because when the cops move in and stop these lefty shitskins the trolls who thought they were a part of some clever joke will be run over without mercy.

What would happen if Antifa ruled the world? Would you be safe?

See you in PDX...
...It's wat I DO. *^_^*

It's too fucking hot down here for either side to march around in their stupid fucking costumes.

I'm 15-20 minutes away from Portland.
Anyone else?
That actually sounds fucking genius, antifags are fucking retarded so they probably wouldn't know who's who.

They did try like a few months ago, they got beat up, arrested and they took their mask offs and everyone knew their identities.
They haven't tried again, iirc their local antifa page said they won't try to do it ever again lmao.

No, I've read facebook events on both sides. They all seem serious. Antifa in particular is feeling like they have been losing lately, and they want to use this as a chance to really strike back.

They are talking weapons, tactics, and planning as we speak.

Antifa isn't controlled opposition...they just straight up are the opposition.

doing my part

who controls ANTIFA?
where did ANTIFA originate?

Nope, which shows that they aren't Anarchists. Anarchists believe in a world without government which means no cops which means they believe that everyone treats each other well.
Antifa is pure Communist through and through who dress up in black and pretend that they have anything to do with Anarchy.

Communists control them. Making them simply the opposition.

I don't want them to go away. This rally will give us new material to digest for months. New people to dox, new topics to discuss.

I love both sides of this retarded bucket of autism equally for the absurdity they bring to my day-to-day life.

where or when did they originate?

From Communists.

I'm not even sure what antifa wants.
>We want Communism
>But we also want it to be Anarchism
>But we also want it to be full blown liberalism
>And we want to control thought and behavior that we deem inappropriate
I have no clue how any of these things are supposed to work with one another, pretty sure they don't either.

ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
The Alt-Right is controlled opposition.
(((They))) want you distracted fighting other members of your society that you might not notice the Jews and Zionists taking over the Nations

ANTIFA was created in 1930.
The Jews used them in an attempt to conquer Germany.
Hitler rose to become Fuhrer largely by fighting ANTIFA.
Jews are still controlling ANTIFA today.
ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
The Alt-Right is controlled opposition.
(((They))) want you distracted fighting other members of your society that you might not notice the Jews and Zionists taking over the Nations

ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist organization with roots extending to Hitler's Germany. They were always created by and led by Jews and Zionists.

Trump is President now.
If ANTIFA was really a threat, why hasn't Trump declared them a terrorist group and started mass arrests? They have broken into banks, assaulted citizens and declared war against the Government.
So tell me: why are YOU expected to fight them in the streets? Why isn't TRUMP expected to simply incarcerate them all?

You're being distracted through entertainment.

Time to wake up, Neo.

Oregon V Strickland

Being white and attending a left wing protest or rally nullifies your right to self defence as your presence and non-compliance with protesters is incitement in Portland.

Be careful.

Stickman is going. Watching LARPers fight will be amazing. FIGHT!

You are controlled opposition wanting us to split with the Alt-Right.
Antifa came about from worker party members and Communists standing against the NAZI party. They are pure Communists. Nothing unknown or mysterious about it.

why even show up
just let them be themselves in public and the world will hate them
if they show up to your events, stomp their shit
ya dig?

refute this

In a lot of southern states, ironically because of the Ku Klux Klan, you have to have your face uncovered at all times during any kind of rally or protest. Anti-fascist laws are literally stopping the anti-fascists from protesting. The irony hurts so fucking much and what's worse is antifa can't even be self aware enough to see it.

It's what I just said.
You are however randomly throwing Alt-Right in to split us. For no reason at all.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

For the record, I think BSM and the alt-right fags are equally as degenerative as Antifa, I just love a good dust-up, and it's been a few months now.

>Portland, OR
>cops move in to stop these lefty shitskins

Remember Berkeley?

Antifa isn't even sure what antifa wants. They're fucking retards who latch onto leftist plebbit ideologies and never outgrew video games that make them think they can get away with burning shit down with a mask on. They're fundamentally cowards as well, any time any real and organized opposition has faced them, they've backed down.

I'm right here with you user.

>ya dig

>Don't fight your enemies.
>Let them win

Yeah no, but nice try Schlomo. You always try I'll give you that.

No legal protection.

See Oregon V Strickland and Minnesota V Scarsella and a trial taking place now in Seattle regarding a Milo event attacked by Antifa.

Courts have ruled that defending yourself from attacks by Antifa or BLM rioters is not legally justified nor do you have the right to retreat. Your presence alone, even if it is a public space is incitement.

The Seattle case will also determine if you are allowed to defend yourself from attack at a rally specifically organized for you to attend and which was legally permitted by the city, and in which the attackers were uninvited.

Alt-Right is the response to ANTIFA.
But ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
This means the Alt-Right is controlled opposition.
Want proof? Ok...

>Why hasn't Trump declared ANTIFA a terrorist group and stopped all of them with just one Presidential signature

???

youtube.com/watch?v=m5zK-tzYCQM

Portland may be lefty, but the cops aren't faggots.

I always wanted to join the Trump supporters as a combat medic. I'd aid people who'd been pepper sprayed and hit with bike locks. I'd bring bear mace for when Antifa were jumping someone. Armor up. This fight is just the beginning.

>Courts have ruled that defending yourself from attacks by Antifa or BLM rioters is not legally justified nor do you have the right to retreat. Your presence alone, even if it is a public space is incitement.

What? That's the biggest load of pig crap i've ever heard. Fuck my cuck state.

Found a link to one of the organizing pages:
pdxactivist.org/events/476

The right wingers are bringing big men with no homo hats ready to fight.

The only time I ever see you is to take over Lauren Southern and Antifa threads ever since Berkeley.
You take over the threads to make people hate Lauren Southern and the Alt-Right. You know already that you won't shift our opinion of Antifa so you have no problem speaking out against them in order to speak against Lauren Southern. You are pretty good at propaganda But it's clear to me what you are doing.
Why doesn't he declare Antifa a terrorist group? Because Antifa hurts the left wing. It does help the right to let Antifa do their thing.

What are they going to achieve alone? Flip a couple cars and ruin a statue or 2 that no one will care about until antifags shit on it?
Every time they appear somewhere alone and there is no enemies, they lose their purpose. Head on to one of their discords or boards and you'll see how they immediately start to crack.
Enough cracking and they'll result to terrorism and that my friends is the fastest way to get rid of them.

exactly. that's why we need to start mass murdering people

>Why hasn't Trump declared ANTIFA a terrorist group and stopped all of them with just one Presidential signature

this is my question.
when you think you can answer it let me know

Two of the most powerful non-anons on Sup Forums in the same thread. The Great Powers are watching. *^_^*

I did answer it.

OP, That photo is in Oakland, CA.

When has this faggot ever said that pedophillia should be legal?

>On February 10 2017, Strickland was found guilty of all 21 counts: 10 counts of unlawful use of a weapon, 10 counts of menacing, and one count of disorderly conduct. Judge Thomas Ryan ruled that he was not threatened by the crowd, as Strickland claimed.[13][4] He was sentenced to 40 days in jail, 240 hours of community service, banned from taking video of people or events for for at least 2017, and is also banned from owning guns.

>Strickland claims he was surrounded by several anarchist protesters who pushed and shoved him, and that he feared for his life.

>Portland's police chief, Mike Marshman, said "That's how it should be. To the men and women of the Police Bureau, please continue to do what you do."

This instance of law enforcement officers doing their jobs, does not exhonerate Oregonians from ALL being faggots!

D.c. antifa is directly and openly funded by george soros and john podesta.
Portland antifa I have no idea how they fund themselves.

>Because Antifa hurts the left wing
I'm trying to give you an out here.
Are you suuuure you want to go with this answer?

inb4 really civil battle takes place
i don't even mind chaos is all i ever wanted from kek

It's exactly the truth. Antifa breaking windows and stopping cars in traffic makes people hate the left wing.

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

billionaires and political leaders fund and direct ANTIFA -- currently the largest domestic terrorist group. But you normies are expected to fight them...not the National Guard.....

seems legit..

Its not a antifa rally
Its a trump rally antifa are counter protesting.

So as long as you don't draw a gun you're fine?

No it doesn't.

The left wing doesn't believe antifa is a part of their ranks. They think they're just anarchists and trump supporters causing trouble. They've probably been told this by their media.

lol everyone knows that's not true.

People already hate the left-wing, that's why we all voted Trump.
With just one signature, President Trump coulld stop not only ANTIFA but Jews like Soros for funding them.

ANTIFA == terrorist group
SOROS == funding a terrorist group

BOTH would be incarcerated easily.
But..instead...you betas are fighting ANTIFA in the streets and still whining about Soros online..

Why?

i mean there have always been riots by niggers in this country because the Jewish media tells them that there being opposed still in 2017

He's a D&C shill. A bad one too.

Thank fuck he trips.

Romanov family never removed jews,communist and anarchist
It ended badly for them.
Some people are naive see the romanov royal family as an example.

i meant oppressed im retarded sorry

Do you all really want to stop ANTIFA or are you having too much fun
LARPING as soldiers in the streets? Come follow me if you want change.

The world knows that Antifa is left wing Communists.
>With just one signature, President Trump coulld stop not only ANTIFA
And like I said, Antifa's existence is bad for the left wing.

Lacey macauley of dc antifa is funded by george soros.
Dylan petrohilos of d.c. antifa is funded by john podesta and george soros.

Personally I want to see body parts of Antifa members flying through the air but I'm not willing enough to be sent to prison for life for delivering such justice

>Antifa's existence is bad for the left wing
>when you destroy your enemies they win
wew nice pic. now...do you think ANTIFA isn't declared a terrorist group because then ALL financiers, whether individuals or State actors, would also be ousted and face trial?

uh huh yeah i might, wear a 4 of spade card and I'll keep an eye out for you

Return of the based stickman june 4th 2017 portland,oregon

Portland? You'll be lucky if you get a handful to show up, they'll all be too busy copping smack, or nodding off in a "safe space art zone".

Almost every Antifa type I've ever met from Portland was a junky. Except the women - they're all snacky cake addicts.

You're gonna get 5 Trigglypuffs, maybe one or two moldylock types, and a couple strung out junkies. I wouldn't worry.

Antifa is a minor enemy. They are relatively meaningless and at the end of the day, hurt the left more than anything. Soros is the target, there are bigger fish to fry.

Maybe. Maybe not.

As for it being a Trump rall...the Seattle incident was a Trump rally/Milo attacked by Antifa. Prosecutors argue that people attending the event are engaged in incitement and thus their first ammendment rights and self defense rights are nullified.

We'll see how that turns out.

I dont know,john podesta should be arrested he openly funded the #disruptj20 campaign

>The world knows that Antifa is left wing Communists.
Dude when was the last time you talked to lefties about that? They don't have any idea that communism is even bad. They think we're nuts for even mentioning violent communist revolutions in this day and age. I say "they tout communist flags everywhere they go" and they reply "and the trump supporters tout nazi flags everywhere how is that any better?" etc etc.

They still think we started the riots in berkley and at milo's speech. They're told that story almost every fucking day

It's not about left wing fanatics. It's about people sitting on the fence. And how they perceive the world.

June 4th

>stand up for rights
>rights nullified

Fuck me.

SOROS funds ANTIFA.
ANTIFA goes down, SOROS goes down.

Time to wake up.

pic related

It's because they are literally state actors. No one is disputing this.

In the U.K. and Australia they are protected by the Labor Party and in the U.S. they are Democrat Party brown shirts. This is not news. Everyone knows it.

those people don't pay attention to any news other than "boy eaten by gator"

We need to stomp out antifa especially portlands antifa.

>banned from taking video
That's a violation of the first amendment if I ever saw one.