TRUMP IS A GENIUS

His recent talk in Saudi Arabia and arms deals.

> Give Saudis weapons
> Know that Saudis are basically ISIS
> "DRIVE THEM OUT"
> Make Saudis fight their own allies aka. ISIS
> Earn over 300 billion dollars

What the fuck is this man
youtube.com/watch?v=LEnvulC3X-I

Right do what Bush and obama did and create an ISIS 2.0 aka Al Queda 3.0 in the long run

He is fucking failing on everything

>The strong stance against muslims was the main fucking reason he was popular

And then he goes to saudi arabia and sucks their cocks

The only people who got played by Trump were the idiots who voted for him thinking he would be different

It's a lot simpler when you just acknowledge the fact that he's being walked by his Jewish son-in-law.

How the fuck is it sucking on when he asically commands and yells at them?

Do you see any happy faces amongst the arabs?

He just gave the country responsible for the majority of fucking radical islam a fuck load of weapons

>And dont fucking tell me the usa needs the fucking money cos they dont

The cunt just set up the weapons cache for the next isis like group

actually we do need the fucking money
>debt
and the country "responsible for radical islam" is actually Israel. Trump is playing both sides and the shills are losing their minds

Yes he gave weps for money to fight their own allies. it genius. shut up pleb

kushner is jewish in the way kennedy was catholic. kushner looks out for himself and he is balls deep on the trump train so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

You might want to google search wahhabism, im sure google translate can turn the wiki into Chinese for you

fucking moron saudis are wahhabis so are isis

trump is gonna make saudis who are isis sponsors to fight isis. and he also makes money out of it. its geeennnniiuuss.

interesting choice to green text what you did. You're not new, are you faggot?

No, i have been here too fucking long and its getting depressing

All the beaners in HWNDU really made me question my years of shit posting

>Everyone was larping except me

newfag

Quiet Frinrand, the adults are tying to think

>I'm not a newfag i have been here all summer

Idiots. Whats in the damn weapons deal? Tanks, ships, planes, anti missile system - big expensive toys that are fucking useless for jihad. They might break some of them in Yemen but that's it.

Its a big fat bribe. They are bribing Trump to earn his benevolence.

where do you think isis came from?

Is anyone else really starting to want conflict with Iran? It seems the Arab world would be largely behind it (not that I really care) and Persians are just such faggots thinking they are far more relevant/powerful than they are. Every Persian immigrant in Canada is fiercely nationalistic, a dual citizen who probably is skirting paying some sort of tax, an inbred people who'll never miss a chance to say they are the true aryans despite basically being arab fags themselves. Frankly, I just don't like them.

Are you dumb?? The 9/11 bombers are literally saudis. Both saud and isis are sunni muzzies.
Youre really a nutcase. Or a russian shill.
Support selling arms to the sauds like a good goy you are.

Trump isn't doing anything you say, he is just doing what the militaro industrial complex tells him to do, be ready to die on an iranian mountain soon amerigoy, for the glory of Israƫl.

Thanks for this OP. All these idiots still supporting Trump need to be medicated.

How do you explain this?

At least we'll die on foreign soil and not our own.

>if you give your enemies weapons, you win

Amazing 256-dimension diplomatic chess

he sold them a bunch of outdated weapons for a pile of money, which means more jobs for us and they are just going to either be useless playthings that rust or be used to kill shitskins. who the fuck cares?

The canadian pakistani strikes again. There is always that one "canuck"

>implying

Yessss yesss good goy. More instability means more Muslim refugees for the goyim to take in. Brilliant thinking you.

He did that to fuel the saudi-iran war that's coming up. Anybody who doesn't know they're about to start throwing shitballs at eachother hasn't been paying attention

And the script r sharblue fags invade

Thought so...

Are you a fucking retard ?
Those weapons will help isis become even stronger to wipe Europe

>Does anyone notice that arab isnt an arab?
Inb4 Semites nope house of saud are all confirmed JEWS

110 billion arms sale? Build the wall with that cash? Plz Trump hace el muro ahora! :(