Ask a former Muslim anything Sup Forums

Ask a former Muslim anything Sup Forums

Do Muslims actively try to deceive people?

What keeps you up at night?

Have you fucked a goat?

Do you get the urge to run your vehicle through a group of innocent civilians?

Yes. Part of sharia law is to lie to the infidel to advance Islam

Boners

>former
No such thing fuck off

You're Paki?

No and only when they are on their phone when the light is green.

Did you come to serve our Lord, or are you a fedora now?

No. Half Egyptian half Mexican

Where can I read critiques of Islam by former Muslims? I know a bit (like the Pew Research 2013 survey, and the Hadiths, the five pillars etc.), but feel woefully unprepared to BTFO liberals when they start meme-ing about the religion of peace

Coptic

Wrong, you fucking Muslim cunt.

Are you mad you got a niggers features but not dat big ol dick and smooth ass dance moves

I believe PragerU has a few

>Coptic
Good choice. Orthodoxy is always the true path

Bless you, lad.

t. baptist

Do you wipe your asshole with your hand ?

Sucks to be me man

Get the fuck out of my country, you are a disgrace to the Western world and I will not tolerate some rouge muslim spy posing as some athiest on my land. We built this land for one purpose, the preservation of the white race.

ERAMOZ
REYZ
Y
MIERDA

Believe it or not I have made this amazing discovery called toilet paper. Dirthy hands are a thing of the past!

Shut the fuck up, white trash. Any christian should be welcome here

Seriously HOW MANY GOATS HAVE YOU RAPED?!?!?

>atheist
If you're gonna call me out at least get your facts straight. I'm coptic.

You call that a Christian? All I see is a roach. A sandy, filthy, smelly nigger.

Also this is a white power board fuck off

(checked)
>mfw kek pops in to stress the importance of wiping your ass cleanly

Welcome to the light, do you know anyone that's radical or actually wishes that they could convert the world to Islam

What made you turn away from islam, and how can we convince others like your former self to do the same?

Athiest, coptic whats the difference? You are a roach. Aa filthy little sand nigger

Haven't been a Muslim long enough for that.

Yer lyin'. I bet it's in the triple digits.

>muh stormpoopoo board
Sup Forums is diverse as fuck, go on stormfront's website and shitpost there you hick
t. white dude

My old friend. He was a little bit zealous

why are brown people so fucking ugly?

GJ user, embracing the religion of your ancestors (Egypt was once the center of Middle Eastern Christianity).

What do you think can create doubt in a Muslim about the validity of the Qur'an? I would assume the first step in reformation is stepping back from the idea of criticism from a secular standpoint being blasphemy and killing the dumbshit idea of "islamophobia" but I'm not the ex-Muslim here.
>pic related?

My girlfriend convinced me. The Coptic pussy does miracles.

You no better than a uncle tom you white trash cracker. White pride WORLDWIDE

Do you enjoy ham more since it's no longer haram?

Jeez, you know how cringe that sounds? How far down south you live billy?

A second opinion. That's what helped me.

I have yet to eat ham yet actually.

You need to go get some bacon for breakfast asap

But is there any way a second opinion from a kafir can make an impact or do you believe it needs to be a purely anecdotal process?
>whewitsgoodman

How long until whatever land you came from tries to have you burned to death for being an Apostate?

Also if true how do i know you are not lying to me now?

Something to do with the sun.

Are you in fear for your life for abandoning Islam, do you parents want to kill you?

how about praying, do you pray in secret, in some unknown, abandoned church?

Does your family know and if so how are they handling it?

kek, I should've known. Power of the patch generally prevails. Good on both of you.

Assuming you grew up Muslim, are there any psychological hangups about eating ham, or doing anything else that wasn't allowed?

Egypt allows all Abrahamic faiths and Mexico is Mexico.

Considering how they are letting me date an infidel, I'm thinking they won't stone me to death...probably.

(Checked holy fuck)
Eh, don't eat haram and you're good in my house. Hell my mom doesn't even hijab.

Nigger you probably arent even white, most White Americans I know have either some injun in them or are a mix of different European ethnicities, point is you're pretty much stuck on this side of the pond if you're to follow your own principles, you probably don't belong anywhere in Europe

You do realize that in Islam it is a crime to leave Islam, punishable by being burned to death at the stake/in a cage, for Apostasy right?

Not yet. Again I don't think they will stone me.

Europe home of the jews. No thanks nigger lover.

One reason I left. Couldn't stand being in the same group as those monsters.

You done yet?

Hi. Are there any Islamic traditions you found useful that you'll keep,

>claims to be white power
>already forsaken his ancestral homelands

You're a shitty white supremacist and have nigger tier principles

You do realize that whatever country you came from will, if given a third of a chance, Capture you and bring you back to burn you alive right?

Gonna keep talking in Arabic.

No I aint, I fight for the aryans.

Let em come. I lost my virginity I don't care.

>White supremacist
>hates Europe
My people fucking created civilization, math and philosophy, and you're gonna tell me I'm an uncle tom while you're bad mouthing Europe? Off yourself you fucking mutt

>aint
It's white trash everyone, nothing to see here. I had no idea trailer parks had wifi

Based on your own experience percentage of Muslims do you believe are enlightened. IE: They believe in the separation of Mosque and State?

Fuck you asshole I have a big house and 3 Aryan children

Can you please rephrase that? I am an idiot.

Read the Quran.
Seriously, it redpilled me on Islam.

>3 aryan children
You make sure you keep them from those dirty non whites. Keep the blood clean and keep it in the family, you people do that right?

Is there a dialogue in the Islamic world on how scripture is interpreted? Is there a majority consensus and what is it (generally)

Checked.

He has a point you know.

Destroy infidel, marry girl, explode. Thats about it. Also if you can't destroy them, tax them.