Disabled welfare queen goes bersek on man for speaking "mexican"

youtube.com/watch?v=70A6zDv_wC0

Only in Trump's America.

Got to give this guy credit for his coolness. I'd have turned his wheelchair over and kicked him in the head until he stopped moving.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656
youtube.com/watch?v=4NflHDull-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least wheelchair boy has healthca-

I bet he is a Sup Forums poster

also i agree with him Spanish is such an ugly fucking language

I'll go out on a limb and guess that he wasn't pissed about the guy speaking spanish.

>When you forget to hide your power level

Poise is power.

I love how the Puerto Rican keeps taunting him and pressing his buttons like calling him by his name. I'm pretty impressed he stayed civil. Puerto Ricans in NYC that I know are real hotheads.

Most puerto ricans in general are hotheads

Not cool Mike!

Of course Sup Forums ignores this

the spic was talking shit on him in spanish before the video started.

burn in hell faggot

Prove it

Mike should get a medal for this! US and Canada are too easy on those fugging minority streetshitters.

based

spanish is a beautiful language when spoken with the right dialect/accent

By that you mean that it's beautiful when spoken by Spanish people and not their disgusting halfbreed abominations.

Mike is a stupid crippled snow nigger shit. He deserved a punch in the middle of his ugly and nerdy face folks.

PUERTO RICAN, YOU BETTER TELL ANOTHER SNOWNIGGER THAT YOUR FUCKING ANCESTORS DISCOVERED AND FOUNDED AMERICA.

All the way through British Columbia?

KEK

no te echarás nada en el bolsillo

No one goes to your shitty country.

If only!

Had four beaners coming to my hostel just a month ago, running away from Trump. Fugging roaches..........

Beaners really are the worst

Just remember Eskimo, when you deport them you lose he!

Now back at your job clubbing seals

canadians scape to mexico when your freeze out to death in your shitty boring shithole, my stupid neighbor is canadian, I hate him so much, he married a hot latina as always you cant stop being cucks.

Why the fuck do Americans even want to speak English when they fought off the english oppressors for their freedom? Furthermore, ethnic English people in america aren't even like 10% of the white american population, if anything, German should be the official language of the u.s since they make up the biggest ethnic group.

These are all beaners. Remember guys, if you want to scare a beaner away just post a picture of vlad. Mexicans are afraid of Russians who wield machetes

>you lose he!

I lose WUT? KEK!

he got put in wheelchair so america can bring in more wetbacks.

>>i see why hes mad

>my stupid neighbor is canadian, I hate him so much, he married a hot latina

You can spread that hotel on a piece of bread and choke on it, because I wouldn't travel to your retarded shithole of a country if I'd be freezing to death here!

And you can kill that traitor Canuck, I don't fugging care!

Uhhh Mike was openly calling him a spic. I don't know what happened before hand but if I only had the video to judge the situation well..... it don't look good for Mike.

The spic did certainly push his buttons, halfway through it's clear he's antagonizing mike. An honest man would have stopped after the initial confrontation.

Mike seemed to be on a hair trigger, not sure why. He didn't seem like he had mental issues, just honestly seemed like pure hatred.

On one hand I feel bad for mike, because of his disability. He probably feels shafted and angry at the world because of how he is now.

On the other hand he was clearly openly racist and even seemed like he could have been a klan member at some point. I do think he might have used his disability to his advantage to openly talk shit. Knowing full well no one would do anything.

Mikes wife was clearly used to these outburst so maybe he's prone to this sort of thing. Sad.

Also, who cares if the spic was speaking Spanish to his mom? Clearly he was a native English speaker, so what's the fuckin problem ? His mom probably still lives in whatever 3rd world country.

Mike took issue with the guy for not speaking English when clearly, he can and he does... natively....

I don't call out the German co worker of mine for speaking German to his family back in Germany....

Wtf I hate mike now.

>We wuz Alaskan SnowSpics n sheeet!

>clearly openly racist
fuck off, nigger

Who knows what happened before hand but the alleged bystander/s seemed to be sided with the mexican guy who can walk.
That guy
"Took you guys long enough to get here"
at the end seemed to favoring that dude.
So pretty sure the wheelchair guy probably didn't get to board his plane. lol

Was he alaskan?
Alaskan here. Can affirm there are many violent retarded white people here.
It must make up for the lack of (((colors)))

>twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

Why are white women such vile hateful and easily indoctrinated creatures?

this is how you raycists look in real life Sup Forums

I'm just a normal guy thinking about what I watched. I don't like spics on welfare anymore than you but this guy is an American citizen by birth. Puerto Rico is American Territory if you all forgot.

Mike can go fuck himself. Funny how when the cop shows up he's not got much to say about any spics literally gives no reason when asked why the guy was recording him.

Guys, you gotta approach this from a logical point of view. Their is nothing wrong with a Puerto Rican speaking Spanish to his mother.

I don't care if mike hates spics, but acting like a dickhead in public getting borderline violent while also being a obvious racist isn't a good look.

i cannot watch this shit and the comment section is pure cancer. BIGOT THIS RACIST THIS! I just want to mock them so badly IRL just to see how angry they get. Can you fucking imagine how pissed these shitheads would get if you used a bad word around them. Its giving me an erection just thinking about the tears these people would shed cause I said bad WORD!

>Hey Mike, walk it of, just walk it of.

>Speak only one language
>"If a foreigner speaks to his mom in an dialect I don't know, he must be shittalking me!"

Brainlets

reddit posting to the max fuck man you couldn't tone it down?

I'd call him a spic as well if he was fucking near me. God damn these people are so weak its a fucking joke MUH INSULTS. My favorite is when niggers get all confrontational about it and then shut right the fuck up when I am open carrying.

>disabled
>welfare queen

that's not how it works faggot

90% of pol acts like this all the time, and shit heads of the caliber are the only reason trump is president.

same kind of dickhead who suddenly likes assange, thinks hillary is a pedophile and that obama is a muslim.

i'd deal out some savage bantz in public if i was in a wheel chair what are they gonna do punch a cripple

>"m-muh dik"
No, wait, it's
>"m-muh gun"

Nigger

>all that western USA land
>spanish

lmao the spanish did nothing with that land, they just "claimed" it

Mike needs help.

XD

Ouch

OK spic

dude this is how a NORMAL right leaning person thinks....

>Yeah, we're all tough guys for making fun of a guy in a wheelchair, take that racists!

lol, libcucks really are the bottom of the barrel

>But I live in Shitle, and have no baring on the rest of the world's goings on, thank Christ

Nigger

Only Dansk is a beautiful language. I do not understand the gibberish the southerners speak.

no, you wouldn't have.

LMAO

This is what the average TrumpKike voter looks like. Saw a guy that looks exactly like this speccy dork sitting in front of me on the bus browsing Sup Forums with a receding hairline loool

If anyone here thinks what mike did is OK is clearly mentally ill.

Mike is nigger tier argumentative and violent.

If everyone acted like him we'd have people being executed in the street for displeasing some random hothead.

>4 lest teet-suckers
Perfect.

That was your reflection in the window, user.

…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

Reddit frog

Mike obviously regrets voting for Trump and is lashing out because the wall is not going to be built.

Gringo BTFO

WHEEL CHAIR GUY HAS A GIRLFRIEND?

WOW, I CAN WALK AN I DON'T HAVE ONE

>when in Rome
maybe do as "Mike" ask you? Speak a proper language.

This. You're in America, speak English or go be a worthless beaner in your own country

It's suspicious to me that both are in wheelchairs

Only in "Trump's America"?

It's actually nice, plus a shit ton of countries speak Spanish, Win/Win.

Except he's from PR... which is American territory and Spanish is spoken there. The guy clearly speaks English natively.

Born in the US, check.
Is a native English speaker, check.
Is not Mexican, check.

What's the fuckin problem?

People tend to pick up a rough, functional understanding of other languages, especially when one language happens to be breeding out the entire continent with their shitty knuckle dragging, slope faced, hairy, borderline retarded spawn.
The only people I've ever known to be surrounded by another language and utterly incapable of ever understanding is spics. We pay out the ass for ESL classes and after 12 years you dumb fucks end up illiterate in 2 languages. It's almost amazing.

You're a race of goblins spawning filth and chaos. Fairy tale cannon fodder.

I know where this is going!

youtube.com/watch?v=4NflHDull-E

>Only in Trump's America.
lol some white trash girl went beserk on some asian person in AZ in Obama's america

Shouldn't that mean you should be speaking Sioux?

>what's the matter?
>KISS MY ASS
>ASSHOLE
>SPIC
>FUCK YOU
>SHUT UP
>*middle finger*

So this is the average Trump voter

>The guy clearly speaks English natively
not the Queens.... that butchered thing he utters is an insult in it self.

>Born in the US, check.
so if you are born in Denmark that makes you part of the danish tribe / ethnicity? Really activated my almonds there bud.

>Is not Mexican, check.
Brown comes in different shades burger. Still brown though.

No, the guy is mad At the world. He got dealt a shitty hand. Doesn't excuse his racism but he's certainly not representative of trump voters.

Based welfare cripple

His thumb's been in the bum of ever one of those kids playing the "guardar silencio" game...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
>Official languages: none

Americans confirmed mutes

And you would have been shot for being a spic attacking a vet, boy.

Being a nationalist is basically impossible in the u.s. 74 years ago, when the greatest generation came back from war, definitely. I'm afraid that was peak murica nothing will ever come close to that.

Precisely, but most of them are concentrated in the southern USA states

>Doesn't excuse his racism
you need an excuse for being racists? You make it sound like a bad thing mutt

No because less than 1% of the nation speaks Sioux here you complete and utter fucking mong.

>Based spaghetti nigger

Aren't most trump voters mad at the world?

A FUCKING LEAF

Chong, Puerto Ricans are US citiznes.

Look, I don't like goblin spics anymore than the next guy and it's funny that mike called him a spic but.... come on now, mike was out of line. If i act like that I'd loose my job instantly.

It depends. I had a Spanish teacher who learned it in Spain and it sounded beautiful when he spoke it.

When Latin Americans speak it, it´s all high'pitched and whiny, like monkey chatter.

>but this guy is an American citizen by birth.
who cares

>Nothing wrong with a foreigner speaking a foreign language in my country
Just give the whole world citizenship, who needs a country after all

Good god just call him a faggot and call it a day, did you need to go on a 8 minute salty rant pointing a camera at him ? What is wrong with these people ?
I can almost hear his hands stroking his penis.

Shut up, indentured tax state.

>most of them are concentrated in the southern USA states
Really faggot? Look at this county election map again....

I fuckin died when that fag started speaking over the intercom

Yes, and they look for others to blame for their shit-tier life; hence the racism.

Only when he can find it under the gunt.