DNC about to go down. Our guy Hannity is putting is cornering them...

DNC about to go down. Our guy Hannity is putting is cornering them. This will be the biggest political event of our lifetimes.

If you work for the DNC or Correct The Record, you better go public now before they try to tie up loose ends. And you know what that means.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=j9xvrGy6mck
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope this is true but that fat fuck lied about his October Surprise, why should we trust him?

they should just start saying anonymous sources telling them of hillary clinton ties with north korea, would be funny

Part 1
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016

Part 2
/status/780949525187796992

Sean better pull through. Look what mensch has done to the left and she is a nobody lol.

This was all also posted in October, I have a feeling Hannity is going to have a lot of egg on his face.

I think Hannity is a new fag who needs to lurk more. He might be falling for bait

I hope he is not. I mean if you were a media show host, wouldn't you do background checks as to not look like a bafoon?

Dot com has literally never lived up to his claims. Only a fool would waste time having faith in him

I like Hannity so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But people in media generally seem to be unprepared and make lots of mistakes.

HILLARY CLINTON SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD SETH RICH MURDERED.

I'm sure he's just using this angle because every other mouthpiece won't touch the story, so he's rolling the dice on the chance that it's true.

I doubt he would risk his career over a possibility of truth.

>follow me please for the love of god please i'm begging you

I hope so

bump

Source?

sauce

Thread derailed

He's absolutely falling for bait. Who cares, Sean Hannity is a dweeb, and FoxNews is for plebs.

That's jenna fischer from blades of glory iirc

I'm pretty sleepy. I think we should go to bed. Honestly, KimDotCom isn't reliable, and I already looking into everything - it's literally nothing. I'm going to bed. You should to. Seriously. Goodnight user!

I've always wanted her to sit on my face

Sleeping is for the weak

Too bad ole Kimpossible is about as unreliable as he is unpleasant to look at, he's probably some fucking CIA shill and this is some bullshit scheme to kill off Hannity's career or something.
But I hope I'm wrong and he actually delivers the fucking goods this time.
God, I hate fat people!

Kim Dotcom has a long history of being a con artist. His specialty is generating a buzz out of thin air, and this wouldnt be the first time he utilized desparate, gullible drumpflings for it either. Remember when he claimed he had highly incriminating material on Hillary Clinton?

Does anyone have shops of hannity with pence-esque lightning coming from his eyes?

Here this is for (You)

I am afraid Assange and the fat man won't survive to testify.
DNC = modern day crime family

fuck guys im worried

kim could die from "heart issues" or related and no one would bat a eyelash

this will all cool down and everyone will forget about it like pizzag8 and when months later hannity will have a gym accident or have a "slip" while in the bathroom and crack his head

maybe even pills and alchohol OD from work related stress from being villified after putting his neck out

>HAHA LE FOX NEWS IS TOTALLY SUDDENLY NOT ZIONIST MEDIA

Is this the perfect jew body?

>hannity
>kimdotcom
>truth

You know that there is a such thing as free speech in this country right?

There isn't a physical force that is stopping sean from dropping red pills left right and center.

They are trying to stump him but everyone knows you cannot insanity the hannity.

This. Not getting my hopes up. He lied about what he had in the past. It would be great if he did, but the fat fuck likes to lie.

Kim Dotcom was the assassin what did Seth Rich in. He is meeting with lawyers to see what sort of confession will net him the minimal sentence.

i bet that rich motherfucker has 24/7 security that can't be bought

Actually it was Jim Jong il.

My dad at nintendo told me

Tell that to Rachel Maddow and Trump's tax returns.

idk about kim but sean is a one man kike-lynching monster in the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9xvrGy6mck

BUMP NIGGERS

so many shills, the DNC must be scared

This is all fake and spread by nazis who are racists because they hate freedom of diversity.