Truth is stranger than fiction

Seth Rich was an actual Russian spy. But he was handled/killed by Clinton's associates. Kim Dotcom is one of the many go-betweens for sources and Wikileaks. He facilitated getting the documents from Seth Rich to WL. Assange persuaded Kim to reveal Seth's identity, which only Kim can do without compromising the integrity of WL. I don't believe Assange nor Kim know Seth was Russian, nor do they care.

Summary: neither side want Seth Rich investigated, because it reveals a dirty secret about either side. What Kim Dotcom says and does will have some interesting consequences...

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/?cat_orig=us
wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/
wizbangblog.com/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-identified-as-russian-agent-by-democrat-leadership/
twitter.com/jonathandrich
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81773805/#81773805
whatdoesitmean.com/index2071.htm
archive.fo/fhh9h
archive.fo/WdJfP
archive.fo/MmNOv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/?cat_orig=us

Explain this?

Notice how that article mentions bauman, pastorum group, and plenty of other things that are going to raise alot of questions to the public. Mainly on where seths parents are, and why arent they making any live proof that these are their own wishes. And the information that brad bauman is reporting is true.

Everyone already knows the dnc has hired the soros funded pastorum group to keep this family quiet. After all, this coup was probably soros whole plan.
Get fucked you shill.

Seth Rich is the third Bogdanoff. PROOF: I am on Sup Forums.

Some user a few days back actually called this attempt at shilling exactly. GTFO bitch. Sage.

Wow you shills must be shitting your pants of thats what youre pushing now.

>seth rich is a russian spy

my fucking sides

no. fake and gay

if that was the case, kim dot faggot would have actually had something for us back during the elction when he promised he had the missing hillary emails

then guess what? he turned out to be a huge attention whoring faggot who just wanted clicks for his new site

What's there to explain? There's a coverup. Everyone knows this.

I want the Seth Rich murder and coverup to be exposed. It prove the corruption of the Clinton camp and the DNC. I'm sorry to say it will also prove a Russian connection. Not sure who that means I'm supposed to be shilling for.

Kim is legit and, being a handler for WL sources, does have access. Unfortunately he also has a big mouth, and any time he surfaces, Assange or people in Trump's camp shut him down so they can make their plays.

seth was a hardcore bernie supporter.
that was a very well known fact. the only russian connection in this whole entire fuck mess is that the cyber security company that the dnc hired to investigate their servers after the supposed hack, had to refute a claim of accusing russian hacking of Ukrainian artillery applications.
something about reporting back the wrong data to the systems.
i didnt really read much into that part. mostly into the dnc hiring of them,
shortly after the dnc refused the fbi access to the servers, we already know this.
they hire crowdstrike to investigate and they fabricated the supposed evidence of russian hacking in the servers.
they planted it there like they did for the ukrainian military you fucking imbecile. the other 17 or so agencies that also confirmed it had never investigated it themselves. they just reviewed crowdstrikes findings.
(Russian story)

next they needed to get rid of the leaker of the information. which is where we are now.
also, this is interesting.
wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/

which also fits in with the police covering it up. whos tied in with alefantis, podesta, podestas wife, and tony podestas ex wife.

there is absolutely no seth the russian spy bullshit happening here. if there was, why not run it in the fucking news. it would just solidify their claim of russian involvement.
instead they are scrubbing every bit of the truth that they possibly can.

>there is absolutely no seth the russian spy bullshit happening here. if there was, why not run it in the fucking news. it would just solidify their claim of russian involvement.

It's not news because, again, it would lead to the uncovering of who really killed him. What are the odds that a Russian spy who leaks DNC documents accidentally gets murdered? Use your head.

> "Seth Rich was an actual Russian spy."

It's hillaryous watching the fear and loathing breaking out from the democrats. This obvious shill post is meant to begin grooming the public to associate Seth Rich with Russia because they know they can no longer contain the story of Seth's murder by the DNC for leaking to Wikileaks.

The fact is that they murdered him as an example of how they would deal with leakers and Seth leaked because he was a Bernie Supported who felt betrayed along with the other Bernouts. It's that simple, don't let the DNC shills twist your mind.

Please go, Louise. Stop doing cocaine.

Nice fanfic my dude

wizbangblog.com/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-identified-as-russian-agent-by-democrat-leadership/

what were you saying about that??

regardless of the credibility of the website. the fact that they have already tried using this, and even more fucked, is it was posted 6 days ago.
right about when the PI made his claims.
it fits so perfect for the coverup and you clearly cant see that. along with podesta and hillary being tied in with seiu, along with the hospital workers on shift that night as reported by the 4th year resident. and them all being seiu union workers as well.

Isn't this the narrative Guccifer fag said was going to get pushed?

Sup Forums is a smart bunch. Smart enough to know that being "first" can either be intel predicting cointel's response, or cointel subverting intel's moves. For what it's worth, I don't think it matters that Seth was Russian. The waters are so muddy with "Russian conspiracy" accusations that real any actual truth is colored by those lenses. But there it is. It's the reason neither side seriously want to investigate Seth Rich.

>22:23:16
And less than one hour later, Assange tweets this. The wheel are moving!

They don't know he was Russian, yet you do? Ok sure whatever.

Seth Rich was a double agent Russian spy that got killed by the FSB after he had served his purpose

>The fact is that they murdered him as an example of how they would deal with leakers
No, they murdered him so they could eliminate him from the picture and turn his leak into a beneficial narrative. One of Russian hackers and treason most Drumpf'd.

Fuck off with that. No one will believe it because it plays into the liberal agenda.

WL and its facilitators want plausible deniability. The less they know, the better. That's why there are sometimes multiple levels between a source and WL. But the facilitators involved in the DNC leaks just wanted to stop HRC, not stick a Russian splinter in Trump.

That girl last name it's Mulka.

You guys are dummies.

seth was a jewish irish american

he had no russian in him
how did he become a russian spy?

He was recruited in the host country on an ideological basis, like the majority of spies are.

Is that real or a 400 pound LARPer?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THIS IS A NEVERTRUMPER SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CLAIMING RICH IS A RUSSIAN SPY IS THE NEVERTRUMPER NARRATIVE

>Seth Rich was an actual Russian spy.

Still trying to blame the Russians. For the love of god stop.

That is real.

and you have absolutely zero evidence to back up that assertion

sage goes in the option field

man this board is amazing sometimes

It's real

Sean HannityVerified account @seanhannity · May 15
Thoughts twitter?? 2,555 replies 4,093 retweets 6,900 likes
Jonathan Rich @jonathandrich
Replying to @seanhannity First thing I said when my Dad told me was he knew something and he was murdered. The rest of the family thought I was nuts. See last name. 10:34 PM - 15 May 2017
AndyRich @andersr9 · May 16
Replying to @jonathandrich @seanhannity This is not the place & not a topic for you to comment on. I love you but filter bro. #family

Who is Jonathan Rich?

Cousin

>Alleged Media Matters user comes on and says they quit cause they didn't want to go forward with the next plan of trying to portray Seth Rich as a Russian spy
>this post appears

get fucked shill

Annnnnnnnd there it is, russian hacks and spies on everything you dont like huh, I CANT BELIEVE RUSSIA HACKED THE TRUTH.

The tools Seth used on the DNC are known tools with SVR fingerprints. His handler was local to D.C., and his handler frequently communicated through proxies connected to SVR. Depending on how Kim's story hits, this will all come out.

Jonathan is Keeping up on Hannity

twitter.com/jonathandrich

Jonathan Rich Retweeted
Sean HannityVerified account @seanhannity 6h6 hours ago
More
@KimDotcom ANNOUNCEMENT COMING. All please follow @KimDotcom for further details.

On CNN site, when you search for "Seth Rich" (with parenthesis to search for exact phrase) there's only one article popping up. And it's directly about his death. Makes you think

Check out this jewel posted by user the other day.

What about your handler? Did he put a helmet on your head properly this morning?

I do netsec contracting for the firm that the DNC brought in to KTA after they realize they were hacked.

>SVR fingerprints.

Like the ones the CIA and NSA can spoof with UMBRAGE?

I don't know who is shilling who anymore.

>I'm sorry to say it will also prove a Russian connection.
Cant fucking wait for the dems to start pushing this.

This is the only way they could look more crazy to more people.

Yes, it's been an open secret that intel agencies can spoof tool fingerprints for eachother. I think the question you should ask yourself is, why would Seth have tools that were either a) given to him by the SVR, or b) given to him by someone skilled enough to make them look like they came from the SVR.

it's sad how much John molesta has control over them

it's as if they've been brainwashed to think a certain way by being involved in the Clinton cult
that they no longer think for themselves

but i guess this person's own conscious is now seeing the other side after being locked so long in comet ping pong's basement

His cousin. Seems like the tweet to Hannity was deleted. Another set of tweets reveals that Jonathan didn't delete them himself and doesn't know what happened to them.

Twitter censorship probably.

Fuck off David.

Oh wow, there is only one family in America with the last name Rich.

You autistic internet virgin detectives are absolutely hilarious.

>Believing WikiLeaks!
>In 2017!

If the shills are trying to convince us that Seth was a Russian spy, that means they are falling back on a contingency to be used in case of a serious Seth Rich related happening.

Kimbo slice is the real deal. Seth Rich will bring down the DNC.

There are no more fingerprints. CIA niggers can fabricate any country.

GYS CIA nigger.

I only know of one "person" dumb enough to actually believe this. Louise Mensch

here's the original screen cap from that day without any extra text or graphics on it

>their next narrative will be to push that Seth Rich was a Russian Spy

There is literally no chance Seth Rich is a Russian spy. There's no way for that to have happened. I will admit, this was better than the normal shareblue attempt though.

I saw this. Very interesting. He seems excited as much as several of us about the Kimdotcom events on Hannity.

We've been prepared for the Russian spy claim since Wheeler statements came out. We knew that was the route they were going to go.

Wow ... Wikileaks cared enough to pony up $20K for information ... more than the DNC who contributed nothing to help find Seth Rich's murderer.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
Wikileaks -

Or, why will CIA niggers like you make it look like Seth used this tech? You'll spoof his prints the same way, to cover up for the jews.

>>their next narrative will be to push that Seth Rich was a Russian Spy

it won't work
It's so messed up how bad Hillary and her team wanted her to win that they were willing to have a guy killed who got in their way.

"If I can't win I'll just make you die."

I'm going back through the old emails and I wondered, did we ever figure out who the initial leaker was back in 2015 that they wanted to 'make an example of'?

I can't find anyone that died around that time or in that time period (Early 2015)

CNN will release Seth's ties to Russia by the end of the week

I believe the contingency was set up right after Seth Rich was killed, fearing investigation by DHS into the vote fraud. The investigation didn't go as far as to pursue criminal action but it did prevent Hillary it seems from using the same methods against Trump. The Russian narrative was built a year ago almost, specifically for this purpose.

>It won't work
You may be right. I'm theorizing the Seth Rich is a Russian spy plan was built last year after his death and never used. If they are trying to use this old plan, I'm gonna take that as a sign that they are really desperate. As another user said, I hope they go ahead and try it, not only will it make them look even more crazy but it will also show they have no more cards left up their sleeve.

If they push the "Seth Rich is a Russian spy" narrative that would be checkmate as he was working on behalf of Sanders and not Trump

That is a dilly of a pickle.

>>cnn

if he does, we need to erect a statue of him in DC

So you saw chilebro post in the other thread and now you're floating this for the news tomorrow. great.

inb4 the Russians were hedging their bets by assisting on both sides ...

I just found something really interesting in the archives that no one ever really replied to. Any good?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81773805/#81773805

whatdoesitmean.com/index2071.htm
archive.fo/fhh9h

Someone archived the article 1 hour ago so it has to be making the rounds somewhere.

as possible as anything else.

worth a look for sure

>Authorities identified the arrested men as Keyante Edwards, 19, of Southwest Washington, who was charged with assault on a police officer, carrying a gun without a license and discharging a firearm; Alpha Jalloh, 18, of Southwest, charged with fleeing from police, reckless driving, being in a vehicle with a firearm and resisting arrest; and Keith Jones, 20, of Southeast, charged with being in a vehicle with a firearm and resisting arrest.

Find it hard to believe that the clinton 'hit team' were young youths who dindu nuffin

archive.fo/WdJfP

probably fake news but i'll keep looking

Oh shit, Alpha Jalloh has SEIU links. Not sure what exactly this means yet or what his link is

archive.fo/MmNOv

>DNC is literally murdering and framing innocents now
Nice

I can't tell if this is the same guy or not. Obviously the same name but the ages dont match up and the education level seems too high for the crime that was committed .... maybe a false lead here

SETH RICH WILL BE AVENGED

I like how Bill doesn't even care. When you are that deep in cancer and AIDs what does it matter

I'm getting a lot of muslim names when I search for Jalloh, I'm guessing it's an arabic name

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MOTHERFUCKING SHILLS TODAY. GUESS WHAT GOES IN THOSE FIELDS???