Kim Dotcom

We got burned by Milo Yiannopolis, we got burned by Bill Mitchell, and we've been lied to before by this fat fucking self-aggrandizing asshole who does nothing buy promote his own brand. Yet, when he starts talking about Seth Rich, people believe him for no reason at all.

If this fat cunt is lying (again) I want him extradited so we can render his dumbass into soap and clean our assholes with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.nl/journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-2017-5/?international=true&r=US
washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.283414007f45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not going to weasel out of this one shareblue.

No, fuck off, I've been a trump supporter since before the primaries and I'm sick of having these people lie to me. I want Clinton to go to prison for murder but I'm done with letting assholes profit off him.

You aren't going to win this, shill.

Hannity probably knows everything about this guy. he also probably knows that kim dotcom has been close to wikileaks in the past.
thats why he had the sink fall on his head joke he tweeted. he knows this shit is fucking happening and hes covering his own ass.
as another user said
the reason this is all happening on twitter is for the publick to be able to know about it and know that it is real from the verified twitter accounts.
this is why dnc is shitting themselves right now.
this is why all you shills are on this board right now.
it makes me warm to see you all here. it means david brock is still running things.
time to pick a side user.
its coming whether you like it or not.

But Hannity IS a retard

Kek

That doesnt matter honestly.
you could literally give the proof to anyone to spread it. and it would still spread like fucking wildfire.
if kim wanted to stay anonymous and leak the proof himself, im sure he couldve.
but he chose to reach out to someone no one would ever expect. but someone who is still known quite well.
kims gonna provide him with the proof and let him take it in for himself.
thats the great thing about this.

>it's another fat fuck

Sure, there are fat people on the left too, but why are so many of the Alt Right's heroes either disgusting fat fucks or manlets with hardly anything in between?

All journalists are retarded

businessinsider.nl/journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-2017-5/?international=true&r=US

Bill did nothing wrong.

Journalism is just a shitty generic arts degree it's not like it's some great revelation that most journalists aren't exactly rocket scientists.

I remember Kim Dotcom when he had his "investment fund" and "lifestyle" or whatever website. It reeked of Ponzi scheme. Pics of him in Kuala Lumpur and in front of planes and shit posing like an albino Biggie Smalls.

>Doesn't listen to Hannity's podcats

Weird

It is clear that whatever Kim has is really getting the left upset tonight.

***Podcasts***

Hannity supported Bush and the Iraq War, so he's at least somewhat retarded.

I agree, but you have people foaming at the mouth holding these people up as gods of truth these days.

How did Silly Bitchell betray us?

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.283414007f45

especially wapo. funny how that works.

>kims gonna provide him with the proof
He's burnt us so many fucking times in the past. If He actually has the proof that he says he has, then great, but I'm not getting my hopes up here.

>Hannity supported Bush and the Iraq War
He owns up to his mistakes though, which is an admirable and humble thing for a journalist to do.

Bill Mitchell is a cuck.

Silly Bitchell is not a cuck

It's over for you and your people. Seriously re-evaluate your life because soon you wont have one with this current path.

I like his mega.nz site

Well it seems worse in the US. Your guys news is significantly more sensationalized than it is here. Like every news station there really jams their opinions down your throat. It definitely doesn't seem as bad outside the US.

We just want some chaos to happen is all.

When the fuck did Hannity, who constantly attacked Ron Paul in both 2008 and 2012, retract and say he was wrong about Bush and Iraq?

Fucking yawning at Kim Dotcom talking mad shit again. As fat and short men typically do. Wake me up when he comes through on any of his outlandish claims.

>Seth Rich murdered
>Called a mugging
>Nothing taken from his person
Yeah that's not suspicious at all...

>retract and say he was wrong about Bush and Iraq?
He has stated it like 15 times in the last 3 months on his podcast you retarded niggerrfaggot. Because you don't actively seek out information, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And have only been listening off and on now for about 5 months so...

But the family said to stop investigating because it hurts their feelings.

It's a mystery. No body know who did it. Cased closed.

I'm always willing to play the Devil's Advocate. But if the flood of shills after the story broke on the 16th isn't incriminating, I don't know what is

I think the last election has redpilled a large part of the US slightly, including Hannity.

Whatever stance he had in the past, he's now swimming against most of the media's narrative, as one of the few in mainstream media. That's something I will commend him for.

fake news, shill

Bro, I barely know the me from before 2015. It's like I'm an entirely different person.

I guess that's what it feels like to be red pilled.

I agree, there were millions redpilled during this election. And the red pills keep coming. They are easily spread via social media.

The world will change for the better in the coming years. PRAISE KEK.