Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 2

Hannity tweets to watch Kim Dotcom Twitter for major Seth Rich related announcement

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/866464187173752832

Reported hysteria among DNC operatives
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/if-kim-dotcom-produces-the-goods-mainstream-america-will-be-forced-to-wake-up-8622f68ba5c0
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
foia.gov/faq.html
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OLD THREAD

Seth Rich

THREAD THEME

Monitoring for tweets from Kim or other related activity

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/if-kim-dotcom-produces-the-goods-mainstream-america-will-be-forced-to-wake-up-8622f68ba5c0

Good article on the realities MSM must face if Kim produces evidence that shows Seth was a Wikileaks source for DNC material

Surely Kimdotcom will delivery as promised. Let's just Wait™.

Speed... bump.

Wait, I always thought KDC was nothing but a twitter attention whore larping as a l33t h4x0r. Can I get a qrd?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

THIS IS FOR SETH RICH AND FOR ALL THE KIDS WHO NEVER HAD A CHANCE

Kim knew and tweeted in May 2015 that Wikileaks was going to be a nightmare for Crooked Hillary.

kim is all talk, nothings gonna happen

Fatty desperate for attention.

Has never delivered, ever.

I want to believe that Kim will pull something good out his ass and actually provide REAL PROOF that will either help solve the Seth Rich murder or provide information related to to Seth Rich's potential involvement in leaking to wikileaks.

Indeed
Anyone saying he's a larp or has never produced is a shill
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-05-14/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-nightmare-in-2016

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

Did a (sort of) legitimate news site just post a story about some random 1-post-by-this-id larper in a Sup Forums thread? Wtf?

>May 2015

Everything WL had was from 2016. Does he have a time machine too?

LURKERS:
The Information-
>riggedit.com/seth-rich/
FOIA for CCTV + BODY CAM footage from the night Seth Rich was murdered-
>foia.gov/faq.html

Bump for Seth Rich

>h-hey you owe me...

they still havent released the 911 cams a nd that was 16 yrs ago, why the fuck would they give us this!?

This is Kim's way to royally fuck the democratic party after they've repeatedly doubled down on the Russophobic narrative.

Why do you even care? You aren't in the country that is dealing with this.

Not to mention Obama and Hillary raided his home and stole all his shit. On his birthday

Agree sadly

If we get a nice, fat stack of FOIA requests that ALL lead to DC Metro Police, that might gain us some attention.

gonna be an interesting week

Exactly. He's timed this for maximum scandal and embarrassment.

I posted too late in the last thread, would appreciate any thoughts.

>we da sources now
Unironically anonymoose

Watch it be nothing.

Why are we hoping it's nothing? I thought we all wanted chaos? Must be lots of shills in this thread.

this fat cunt never delivers anything

no one is hoping it's nothing

I think it's highly likely Trump made very good connections well ahead of ever officially running. You don't beat the Bushes and Clintons in the same year if you're not ready for all out nuclear war

thats not true, megaupload delivered plenty of hard to remove malware

>Eliminating Transparency is the tool of those who want to stay in power
The sudden rise in BTC could be connected to this, it has surged since Trump has been elected.

That's irrelevant. He was *predicting* that assange *would be* a problem for Hillary in 2016, from the vantage point of 2015. Is deliberately misunderstanding the nature of time a shill tactic?

Yes it is a shill tactic, ignore them.

Bamm

So it was a wild guess that happened to work out and not an informed statement. Got it.

>He was *predicting* that assange *would be* a problem for Hillary in 2016, from the vantage point of 2015.

So you're saying he made a good guess. How does that make him an authority on Seth Rich?

Do you ask lottery winners for advice on gambling?

>fatso actually is the one that hacked the DNC
>provides proofs
>turns himself in to BFTO russia bullshit

the only thing that fat fuck can hack into is a jar of mayonnaise

What's implausible about Kim organizing or otherwise being involved the infiltration of DNC? Seth was very likely reached by someone (or he reached out) actively seeking a way into Democrat systems. Not hard to believe that Kim could have been working on this op for years.

>call to DNC for evidence

the absolute mad man

But that's totally disconnected from Kim saying that Wikileaks would be a nightmare for Hillary a year before the hacks happened.

I would go so far as to say it's the very nature of neoliberalism. "The End of History" or someshit.
The knowledge of the facts themselves would have preceded the delivery of the documentary evidence.

>Good Guess

This dude BTFO his own countries Copyright laws, AND managed to tell the U.S. to suck a fatty while doing it.

If there's a guy winning the lottery with regular frequency, fuck yea I'm gonna ask what his strategy is.

Not at all if that was the long term goal which it logically was. Kim and everyone knew years ago that HRC was the corronated nominee.

>Kim plans to fuck HRC's career up after she and Obama fuck up his life
>Plan is to gain access to DNC and leak through Wikileaks
>Seth is the plug
>Kim vets him, helps make Wikileaks arrangements
>We know the rest

Someone confirm this please.

do you retards not know how to use twitter?

Trump is a Time Traveler

IT'S FUCKING REAL

Dumb nigger using twitter.
Never been on them.

You know how to make the DNC even more paranoid? Start tweeting that John Podesta is going to talk to the FBI on Tues. Oh my.

What does Assange mean by that, that Kim is full of shit, or that they'll never disclose who it was no matter what?

Ten Bucks says Podesta will reply with a smart-assed response about Pizza Risotto & Hot Dogs with Walnut Sauce.

Looks legit.

PSSSSSSSSSSST

We're ending the Democrat party this week

(Pass it on!)

>JA posts 20k reward on Seths death
>Gets interviewed about Seth
>Says he will not disclose sources
Looks that way to me user.

Seems like you can just open that. No reason to hack it. 3/10

we're having a party with democrats?
okay got it

This is actually the most plausible theory, if Kim was involved. What would he gain by taunting the DNC without follow-through. He'd get his name out there only to be known as a bullshitter?

Means the OP is a legitimate anonymous source to TGP and said to them "hey this post on Sup Forums is true heres the URL wink wink"

>He'd get his name out there only to be known as a bullshitter?
Not only that, Hannity would be destroying his credibility. The stakes are high gentlemen, no risk, no reward.

They'll never disclose who it is, but if someone else knows, they can't stop them from revealing that information.

oh snap

And again to pre-empt shills
Assange cannot reveal sources to preserve Wikileaks' record of credibility and integrity
Tthe only reason he doesn't flat out say it at this point is because shills would turn it into a future attack on his and Wikileaks' credibility.

Nobody's heard of new incoming attack pieces?
Why are Dems so quiet suddenly?

>Why are Dems so quiet suddenly?

They are waiting with hitpieces ready

Any ideas what?

they will say seth rich was a russian

HOLY SHIT, ASSANGE JUST TWEETED THIS

KIM DOTCOM ABOUT TO DROP THE GOODS WITH HANNITY? BUCKLE UP, LADS!!

Yeah probably
Start watching for reports of Dems fleeing or offing themselves

Sean Hannity is a conspiracy theorist, tinfoil hatted, paranoid, right wing nut job. Or they'll find a mole in the Fox News Network who can come out and talk about the time he took two scoops.

is kim going to be on fox news or hannity's radio show?

Can't fucking wait

Reminder it's already 7pm Monday in new zealand.
It will be 7am Tuesday when Hannity's Monday show begins in America
If Kim met with his lawyers today as stated, he could release the statement simultaneously with appearing on Hannity's show

noones hoping but hes usually just talk

Before that we have to brace ourselves for the largest disinfo campaign in human history. Should be a great spectacle.

Some anons should start listening to DC police scans
It will be getting very hot very soon in the swamp

>thegatewaypundit
>source on the story is Sup Forums

Yeah, seems legit

Promised leaks aside, do you guys believe Kim can be trusted, in general? Serious question. I like his claimed values regarding freedom of speech, privacy, freedom of information, etc, but he's always struck me as kind of a shady and suspicious person. Especially ever since that one time he said Mega was taken over by a chinese investor and wasn't safe anymore, for example.

It's the beautiful thing
I don't think, if Kim can ironclad prove Seth leaked it, many of the ones who are bluepilled/willfully ignorant will be unable to ignore
It will literally be possible to bring down the entire party

>However, you owe me

for what mother fucker?!?! you haven't done shit but talk

*yaaawn* I dunno about you fellas, but I'm pooped. What say we all hit the hay?

Because it's funny.

The source is a public interaction between two people on twitter.

That is some quality bantz.

it's linking it to some Sup Forums shit to somehow try to create some level of credibility to the story. This is what people mean by fake news.

Please respond, lads, I just want to know the truth ;_;

This shithead also said he had Hillary's e-mails and was building up a release for them all election cycle

i was just thinking the same thing. C'mon guys, we gotta get up in the morning. Big day ahead!

Does this look like a guy who is doing successful PR work on this matter?

I'm surprised any people connected with the Seth Rich story haven't been dropping like flies

this.

I'm done with
>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

yeah, it's not happening. Not getting my hopes up, I learned that this past election season. I'll react when stories come out, I'm not waiting for these big fucking releases that people are supposedly hinting at.

I remember staying up til 5am waiting for this huge Assange announcement he was supposed to make and then he basically spends the whole time shilling a wikileaks™ book.