QUESTION TIME

Okay Sup Forums, you are granted the opportunity to smite 50 million niggers/shitskins.

Only 50 million.

Which ones would you choose and from what countries?

Urban areas in Mexico.

Selfish. Plus I doubt there are 50 million nogs in Mexico alone. (America only has 40 million total)

First id purge Australia. Then id save the rest of the smiting for anyone else who tied to enter. If your wondering why? it's cause we are full.

somalia, theyre fucking up the midwest. i wish the most brutal slow death upon them

Of course the ones around me. They all have to go.

all in America. Spook off the rest of them from setting foot on our magic dirt.

Nigger
Leftovers get spics in NM

why dont we just get rid of 50mil nigs in an area somwhere in africa and WE can start the race war once we've established a base?

the cleansing of the United States of America begin
>this thread makes me feel sad and reminds me that this all a fantasy idea and a real smiting of niggers isn't going to happen and we never will solve this problem as our country slowly erodes into nothing

The ones in the Netherlands, after that the ones in all European countries. Use the remainder on Morocco

Holy fuck thats great

GERMANY

25 million from Iran, 25 million from Saudi Arabia.

Not nearly enough to wipe out either one, but enough to make them suffer. Also enough to let them know that the sunni and shia are just as bad as one another.

I bet you would ran out of 50 mil even before you hit Europe

Mexican areas in Mexico.

Ayy

top 10 cunt

Yes, that's why I start in the important areas and work until I run out of credits

only correct answer

this is so weird. who made this? why?

nibbas in the UK
and nibbas in Europe

Saudi Arabia. The whole fucking country. The remainder? I don't care.

50 million niggers in Europe that should wipe them all fairly safely. Arabs can be bleached eventually as long as we filter them in

Purge Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden, and France first (of blacks, indians, and muslims).

If I can still do more after that, start eliminating American blacks with criminal records.

yup, this.
have this (you) callum

if we did that in SA it would became the first only white nation
just imagine, a nation with no jews, no niggers

50 million of them in South African. Leaves you with just enough to enslave for mundane day to day task like digging graves fro the 50 million dead niggers. South Africa could then be built into a white utopia and could enslave the entire African continent. Free nigger labour to run the mines and oil fields.

50 million amerimutts

Wouldn't even take out all the illegals.

Myself, 50 million times.

Every shit skin in Europe and if we run out a proportion of Slavs from each non slav country

Every single one in Europe, from Portugal to the farthest stretches of Eastern Russia. Cleanse our home.

niggers will meet hightech SS . stay tuned on /pöl in order to get the news

22 million niggers and 20 million spics and 8 million chinks

Europe doesn't have that many shit skins that's if you consider Romanians, Albanians and Slavs shitskins

actually the saudi population is at 23 millions, we have 10 million assorted expats so the population is about 33 million overall.

kill all the niggers in the country and a few million mexicans

Good so all Saudis and turkroaches can make up the rest

All of the 3 million niggers in Europe and rest in USA.

Fine, you talked me into it. We'll kill the 33 million saudi muslims, and then only 17 million iranians get to die.

if i got rid of all the niggers and illegals in the US i think that'd be just about 50 million.

50 million, all in the USA. It'd be a damn good start.

Grouse idea

Only 300,000 abo's in Australia....

What do I do with the remainder on my hunting permit...?

Literally this.

Since the US population is around 40 million, that's a no brainer. Losing 10 million from SA would send a nice message, too.

>3 millions in Europe
I have some bad news for you

Definitely in the USA. There still be around 300 million niggers left, but it would be a start.

Good idea, make a continent wide ethnostate

That's enough to smite all niggers in this country. So every single last one of them, and then kill all of America's Muslims and Jews, that's only a few million a piece. Then all transexuals in the US.

Then kill all illegal immigrants that can be smited, just top it off.

Target all black males under 50 in USA, to save some
Then target males in U.K.
Finally, rest would be used to scrub Somalia from this earth.

If any was left over, 2nd run on USA 5 years later, just to take out the new niglets

>the pics on the wall
subtle keks

lets make this easy and kill each one closest to me until 50 million is reached

All Muslim Nigerians.

They are apes.

Pretty based Jose. I agree but will do it here instead.

I'm white with a college degree and I know how to repair and modify 4x4 vehicles and drink VB

half middle east, half africa. somalians are the blackest so that's my choice for africa and for the middle east i choose palestinians and then saudis if there's any left over. i'm debating splitting the african vote between somalis and some country where they're getting too uppity and ruining everything. maybe half somali, half south africa.

1. all the blacks the meet one or more of the following
a. convicted felon
b. child of single black mother
c. black single mother with priority for single mothers with multiple kids from multiple fathers
d. any other black that has committed a felony or a violent misdemeanor
2. any FOB asians
3. any FOB mudslimes

Purge Italy, France, Germany and Sweden.
Save Europe.

there's only 38million in America, so I'd go with all blacks and then take my remaining 12 million in muslims, dominicans, the bahamas and jamaicas and if there's any left after that, haiti and bermuda