Confederate flag

i just love how here in slovenia someone hang a confederate flag in there bar and people didn't cared much (even the blacks) meanwhile in california (or other states) people call you a racist, homophobe, nazi ,facist, idiot, etc...

>nobody even knows about the confederacy in my third world shithole!

Congrats!

Slovenia is beautiful op

wait u have niggers in slovenia?

There are niggers in Slovenia?

some people do but they don't even care.

most of them are blacks becouse niggers only rob people withc is rare in slovenia (i did saw 1 black slovenia cop 2 years ago and)

Ok, I see confederate flags flown all the time here in the south and no one spergs out over it.

An American friend of mine was generous enough to send me a Confederate flag a couple years back. Sadly, I don't have anywhere to display it proudly to otherd.

maybe becouse it's the south (i love texas)

Same here man, a few of the cities in Texas are cucked though. Either by spics or fags, other than that it's a nice state.

Probably because Slovenians have no idea what the flag is? Why would Slovenian know about the American civil war

we studied the civil war back in 8 grade

Hollywood movies?

For what purpose? I don't even think we learn about it here
Why would Slovenians watch Hollywood movies?

who dosen't watch hollywood movies.

why do you allow niggers in your country?

>free labor
>make any crime we put your ass in jail

careful, those farm equipment can get out of hand

Blacks.....in Slovenia......absolute faggots.

LMAO

well that was fun see you fags later

As a proud Southerner, God bless Slovenia!

>Slovenia
>blacks

I think here in the US, it's required by law to be upset about it or PRETEND to be so those with an inferiority complexes can pretend they somehow matter, not to mention all the hand rubbing yid lawyer bastards whispering into niggers ears by the pale coon light how they could do a bit of theatrics and pretend to be all upset about it and sue to make free bottle of Mad Dog 20-20 with stealing it this time.

Punctuation, bro. Whatinthefuck

I know like why should they be upset about institutionalized racism. Like cmon it's not like their ancestors were slaves and then treated like shit thanks to Jim Crow laws. Silly nigs

Heh. Well, that's one more of them than I've ever seen flown where I live, and I'm surprisingly close to the Mason-Dixie line.

Kind of really disappointing when they were making such a big fuss over it the other year.

fpbp

Whu- whuuuuuu?

>A wild leaf appears

A tame bong desperately attempts fading in.

You have duplicate hammer and sickle on that flag, you should change one to a red maple leaf.

We've killed this thread. For plus points, I have a Confederate flag over my parcel shelf.

lol this

Some southern football fans use it here

dafuq

Is this unique to France or do other countries do this also?

Europeans are all cucks who say they hate Americans but love American culture.
Don't try to understand it

Here's Napoli fans

and some croatian football team

Heh. Hey, I guess that would be about the last place commie faggots would come try to take it down. lol.

Fun thing is there's even commie fans who put the confederate flag.
pic related is some leftists greek fans

kek this predicament is so fucking random. why would anyone in Slovenia want to wave around a battle flag from a surrendered army from a different nation.

is there some association I'm missing?

Yeah, about 5-10 too many.

>For what purpose? I don't even think we learn about it here
So the memes are true...

This is actually really cool. Makes me proud to be Southern

That's not even the official Confederate flag. It's the "Rebel" flag. Thus is used in a pop culture context.

I guess that kind of makes sense, kind of like how Animes make use of US symbols. I learned something new tonight.

>Confederate States of America
>'American culture'
Wait, what? Do you consider what Jews in California and NY produce as an American culture?
If there is any reason why euros brandish confederate flags it's because they symbolize revolt against yankee nigger-loving jew-worshippers.
Bullshit from historical point of view, but that's how it works

>My brother has one in the back window of his truck
>Everyone pretends not to notice

>H
>N

It's Hang Niggers, right?

The club name is HNK Hajduk Split, I think the HN is just the beginning of HNK.

>For what purpose? I don't even think we learn about it here
are you fucking retarded

Because it's extra special, it stands for everything. Canada is just a murican running dog.