President Jared Kushner 2024?

Anyone with me on this? Ivanka Trump would make the best first lady ever!

I really hope they continue the Trump dynasty :)

i'd rather ivanka be pres and all the sjw buttmad

trump will be a one term potus because of this kike

She'll cuck like women normally do. Do you really think she'll turn away boats of engineers and doctors?

Never post again leaf.

>trump will be a one term potus because of this kike

Um Trump won because of Kushner and if he can help a brash outspoken guy like Trump win the presidency, I'm sure Kushner could pull it off too.

I am opposed to all spirits of monarchy within the United States.

I think the constitution should be amended to prevent someone form being president if their spouse or sibling was also president..

Grandkids and cousins are acceptable. This would end the Bush, Clinton and Obama talk for about 50 years. It makes it much harder for the Deep State to groom a successor.

We need to do everything we can to snuff out the spirit of monarchy within the United States and foster the spirit of republic (as defined by Montesquieu),

Anyone with me on this? Ivanka Trump would make the best pusy mistress ever!

I really hope she lets me lick her pusy :)

women shouldnt be allowed to vote and a kike should never be allowed to hold public office, go back to le ddit you cancerous pieces of shit. saged

>women shouldnt be allowed to vote and a kike should never be allowed to hold public office

Do you seriously think an ideology that says women shouldn't be able to vote is going to ever gain steam? Also, nobody cares about your gas the Jews bullshit. Most Trump supporters have no issues with Jews. It's the fucking Muzzies we need to worry about stop misdirecting.

They are too (((influential)))

IMO Jared Kushner is a more palatable version of Trump. Like I said, Trump is outspoken and often brash with the truth, but Jared Kushner seems more reserved and yet has the same goals.

That's because you're a fucking kike cuck. He's Grima Wormtongue.

Is this what he meant by never stop winning.

>That's because you're a fucking kike cuck. He's Grima Wormtongue.

I don't get why would you guys support Trump if you hate Jews? He's been with Jews all along and Kushner's always been there, so why act surprised when they're a big part of Trump's admin? Did you think he was kidding and giving you dog whistle messages saying he secretly hated them?

no no nooooooooooooo
for God's sake nooooooooooooo

Who told you I was a Trump supporter?

good goy

>Who told you I was a Trump supporter?

Ok fine still why do some of his supporters claim to hate Jews and hate Kushner's influence and yet Trump made no indication that he wouldn't have Jews as part of his admin. It's his son in law and his daughter, of course they would have influence on him.

Cognitive dissonance

Let's see em boys

(just paintbucket it)

GO BACK

What did they mean by this?

>incoming Jeb! surge 2016
ANY MOMENT NOW

>Do you seriously think an ideology that says women shouldn't be able to vote is going to ever gain steam?
>The past 100 years are historically exceptional and political philosophies existing prior to the 20th century inexplicably no longer hold water

Only if he gets the Bobby Kennedy treatment.

Kushner is the reason I won't be voting for Trump again in 2020

>Kushner is the reason I won't be voting for Trump again in 2020

Did you not notice he was the voice of reason all throughout his campaign? It's like all of a sudden everyone hates Kushner WTF??

>It's like all of a sudden everyone hates Kushner WTF??
I don't like him because he's a warmongering democrat