Daily reminder Mossad did 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=u7GiLOTF3Ik&feature=youtu.be&t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU
youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=v20s0No32cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of most retarded things i have ever seen.

>15 floors start falling down because the steel was weakened by the impact and the fire
>Fall few meters gaining momentum
>Every child tknows that mass is gaining momentum on eartj if falling down
>The impact energy can be only compensated by the first floor
>It couldnt stand the impact
>The next floor must now hold up to the kinect energy and not 15 floors but 16 floors

Its called progressive collapse

The most annoying thing about 9/11 threads is that they always mix the somewhat plausible theories with retarded shit that is fully explained by basic freshman-year physics and mechanics.

Its Mossad disinformation

Yeah I remember when 9/11 happened.

I was just finishing my physics degree at the time. I was at home that day since I was sick. I was eating a bowl of cereal and when I turned on the TV and saw the towers fall, I burst into such violent laughter that cereal sprayed all over the place. I was chuckling about it for weeks, Months after. Even now I'll get a little giggle thinking of it.

>Republican national security

Fuck off Obamaleaf

True.

Bush was an idiot. Then again, Trump makes Bush look like a fields medal recipient.

>Asbestos removal would have cost billions of dollars
>Thermite residue found on the streets of manhattan
>Pools of molten steel present several months after collapse
>WTC insured by Silverstein prior to attacks
>T1, T2, T7 insured for more than twice their worth. Pay-out post 9/11 returned a net profit of billions of dollars to Larry Silverstein.
>Jet fuel doesn't.. fucking.. melt.. steel.. beams.

He's right though.

Fuck off phoneposting Obamaleaf

this

I would say Trump is Bush 2.0 but like u say it is actually a regression

No, this is a different guy. Awkward.

obamaphoneposting obamaleaf*

Fintard don't be so triggered. I fucking annihilated u the other night.

sorry man they always accuse anyone who invades their safe space to be my proxy

You annihilated absolutely nobody, only thing you do is post strawman ad homs while you refuse to answer actual, real questions

/thread

Trump acts how Bush would be portrayed in an over the top SNL skit... LOL. Crazy reality hey? I'm just glad I don't live in that looney bin of a country, and that I live in a country that isn't ran by a narcissistic man child.

Trump is way less lazy and way more open-minded.

progressive collapse haha what bullshit probably made up to make retards like you docile, tell me how much momentum does that sixteenth floor have? the same as the collapsing fifteen above it? fucking retard take a basic physics class

Fintard why do u do this to yourself?

Trump legit has dementia. He's not quite as brain dead as Reagan but he's getting there. Bush was just a moron.

Anyways I honestly love it when their paranoia gets triggered and they accuse of others being my proxies so if you'd like to continue this conversation, I'd be happy to oblige

Awkward. How much did those floors weigh exactly? I can crunch the numbers.

Don't forget the suspicious trading activity on airline stocks the week before the collapse.

When you just dropped 3.2 Billion on the World Trade Center lease (thats the real number, not 125 million) do you realize how much $200 million is to you? Do you? It is not much.

I work for a property company, we are respectably sized in the Philadelphia area, but ultimately a fairly modest family company. Even we spend a couple million upgrading and maintaining some shit apartment buildings each year. This is 200 million over several years, for a guy who just dropped 3.2 BILLION.

that was a fast response ahahaha

Oh yeah brother I'm more than glad to do that. The mental illness among regulars on this website is palpable.

Looks like the Sup Forums engineer brigade has appeared, with their astounding knowledge of physics.

They're losing it. Even their levels of autism cannot handle the mental gymnastics they have to perform to defend Trump

i was drinking a 40 ounce of mickeys and eating pizza when it happened, it was weird

So if I have a cherry on top of my icecream Sunday and I flick the cherry on top off the bottom of my Sunday will collapse!?

Also does anyone remember if a plane hit the pentagon or a missile?

notice the fintard disappeared after i posted this?

did someone actually summoned me ? :3

>Jet fuel doesn't.. fucking.. melt.. steel.. beams.

When will this meme die?
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

The world trade centre never existed in the first place.
How many people can say they saw the building with their own eyes?
I certainly haven't.

I think you're right about Trump having dementia.

Speaks volumes about the American electorate when they elected a senile old man!

And then they have the guts to come on here and trying to shame us for electing Trudeau... lol, at least trudeau won't start ww3 or alienate us from the global community due to his antics.

Photo is shopped

>disobeys basic physics.
>disobeys basic.
>disobeys.

You are retarded?

Just because you can't get out your parents basement to see the world beyond the Himalayan cattle hearding website doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No, you are. Jet fuel doesn't need to MELT steel beams. Just soften them up until they bend anywhere you want them.

Does anyone remember how one day before 9/11 Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion missing from pentagon budget?

>gaining momentum
>he thinks this implies the snowball effect required to collapse steel beams in on themselves
if a structure made up entirely of steel was holding its own weight up and was DESIGNED to hold its own weight up
even assuming you get a giant guillotine to make a clean cut of the entire top levels (which a single commercial airliner is nowhere near capable of doing)
the top levels fallign down on to the rest of the building is not NEARLY enough force to turn thousands of tons of steel into jelly

and the heat required to make the steel weak enough for them to no longer be able to hold the other levels up like the official explanation claims
would have been vaporizing everyone near the world trade center and lighting all the nearby buildings on fire
>steel beams melt but the glass on the side of the buildings are fine
>that makes sense
>building 7 collapses because it's steel beams also turned into jelly because the heat was JUST SO INTENSE
>but never caught on fire
>that makese sense!

the only reason why it isn't obvious to everyone that the 9/11 had people working on the inside is because of idiots like you do who think they have a good grasp of physics when they have no idea what the hell they're talking about

The global community is mostly worthless and parasitic and would stab you in the back, kill you and your entire family and wear your face as a mask if they thought they could get away with it

WTC7 fell from structural damage caused by debris, not fire.

>shills have nothing to do but suck each other's dicks now

Republicans have a funny way of electing brain dead morons. I guess they like people just like them. Reagan, Bush, Trump. Yeah who knows what stage Trump's dementia is at but it's only going to deteriorate much much worse when he's in office. You can tell he's on medication, he has such variable mood swings. I think when he tweets the really crazy shit like that Obama put the tapp on him, that's when he forgets to take his meds. Ivanka is there to watch over him, evaluate his condition and also make sure he takes his meds. She's probably the only one who can get thru to him. With Reagan, they did a pretty good job of concealing it, but these days it's a whole different ball game.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7GiLOTF3Ik&feature=youtu.be&t=51

Israel 100000000% behind 9/11 confirmed

Americucks are Israel's fukbois

There are two kinds of people on this world. Ones that believe the (((official story))) and the ones that don't. Probably the single biggest happening in our lifetime thus far.

i member

member the Black Eagle Trust ?

YEp I remember. Weren't all those files mysteriously destroyed the next day?

That's a great pic of Republican national security btw

youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU

Good goy

Structural damage caused by c4 you mean

America isn't even real

>everyone who holds a different opinion than me on a wide variety of topics is a shill

unless A WHOLE SKYSCRAPER FELL ON IT
(and buildings can topple into each other with the building underneath still being able to hold it up without completely collapsing)
then that doesn't even come close to an ATTEMPT to explain it

literally nothing fell on building 7
a plane (which is apparently building cryptonite)
little burning cinders from the collapsing towers does not collapse a steel building

>(((debris))) can do dis

sry but they found tons of molten steel on the ground so something had to melt it down and it sure wasnt jet fuel.

lol

ive never seen this angle wow thats close

Irrelevant. All the jet fuel burnt away in a few seconds after the explosion. All that was left was a suffocated office fire, as apparent for the smoke.

>one of the last pic of the building 7, few min. before collapse

>muh debris

Remember how building 7 held the evidence in a huge Wall Street corruption investigation?

thats a good shot m8

this proves nothing

>because the steel was weakened by the impact and the fire
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

don't forget project hammer and rumsfeld

(((they)))don't want you to share this one, i dug pretty deep to have it so don't hesitate to save it burgerbros and leafbros

>do you realize how much $200 million is to you? Do you? It is not much.

said no Jew ever

youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI

Structural steel warps and weakens greatly at relativley low temperatures, lower than is required to melt glass.

i member too.

member when a truck full of gold bar disapeared from this door 5 min after the first impact to never be seen again ?

pic very related

hahahahaaah

shills can't explain this

molten steel pools found days after.

>inb4 something something timezones

>melting steel in a furnace is the same thing as a plane crashing into a building
>the twin towers also double as furnace
its like people are too lazy to think for more than five seconds

Please post more, Pierre!!

member when the mossad was preparing the CGI effects ?

youtube.com/watch?v=v20s0No32cA

Your mainstream "bending" theory would make perfect sense if say, the tower columns didn't just crumble into dust at freefall motion.

Architectures and Engineers for Truth on youtube have been doing a great job debunking the mainstream story, for anybody who still can't think for themselves and want "respectable sources" to do the thinking for them.

They melted due to kinetic energy from the building falling, they dont have to melt to loose structural integrity.

A simple house fire will weaken structural steel to the point of collapse. Thats why even when used domestically you require 30 minutes fire protection.

yeah sure thing buddy
>melting point of steel 1370C
>melting point of glass 550C

not to mention the fact that heat travels up not down and steel thousands of feet down below the
>EXTREMELY HOT STEEL MELTING INDUSTRIAL FURNACE OF DOOM
are not going to be affected when the heat source is once again.... THOUSANDS OF FEET AWAY

What most people don't understand about the WTC Plaza (because they never visited), is there was a huge amount of space under the buildings. There were parking lots, a shoppping mall, subways. The plaza itself was raised above street level.
So what you need to take into account is that building was effectively stood up on stilts above four storeys of empty space... and it fell into that empty space.