HOLY SHIT! Assange heavily implying Seth Rich was the leaker

Julian Assange on Twitter: WikiLeaks has never disclosed a source. Sources sometimes talk to other parties but identities never emerge from WikiLeaks. #SethRich

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FLASHBACK

Is this it? The actual happening?

I don't get it.

What did he leak?

This is the most biased Wikipedia article I have ever read.

Where tf yall been
The dnc leaks

Be sure to remind everyone that the DNC and Democrat operative Brad Baumann are in charge of all PR for the family.
They have the most to lose by Seth being the leaker
It's a conflict of interest

>"His parents"
Implying the DNC didn't already set up a PR crisis expert to "communicate on behalf" of his parents.

Assange is basically saying that Seth Rich was the DNC leaker to wikileaks.

Assange is saying that Wikileaks never releases its sources name...but Wikileaks can't help it if someone else releases the source's name. This comment came on the same day that Kim Dotcom promised to release info that Seth Rich was the leaker. No only did Assange then say this statement, but he finished it with #SethRich, to make clear that he was referring to Seth Rich.

hillary on suicide watch.

Of course.

Julian Cuckange will say anything to deny the fact that WikiLeaks is an agitprop arm for Putin.

The denial is so fucking strong this board will contain to scream about Seth Richardson conspiratard theories long after Donald Asshole is impeached, convicted, and forced to step away.

don't you feel sleepy? you should take a break.

>no ones talking about me
>better get in on that action

YOU NEED TO RELEASE THE WALNUT SAUCE RECIPE JA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rabbi, don't you have service in the morning? It's getting late.

>Stating facts
>Investigating
pick one
Truth is unlike russia, once Kim produces ironclad proof showing Seth was the leaker, it's over for Democrats. the entire house of cards burns up in mere hours. The words "liberal Democrat" will be poison in America for generations

go to bed daniel.

more than hillary.

WAIT ASSANGE IS ALIVE!!??

Stop investigating, his parents told you to stop

DOTR soon shill

go fuck a penguin you finnick.

I wonder how mad the deep state was when they raided the embassy and he wasn't there?

I wonder if a message of sorts was left for them.

No its not. Compare wikipedias articles on Black Nationalism to White Nationalism. That is the most biased shit I ever read on that site.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

IP is logged. During order of 7021azpk you will face the severity of law

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts

Man I sure am sleepy, I should go to bed.

You guys should join me *yawn* aren't you feeling sleepy too? You should stop investigating and just go to bed.

IP is logged. During order of 7021azpk you will face the severity of law

Enjoy your freedom turncoat

yeeeeeeee

should skip the law part desu

Is this what actually happened? I'm still trying to sort out everything. But it's clear there was a raid. I just don't know if he was actually able to escape, or if they captured him and he made a deal and it's now in a stalemate.

No time for sleep, too much winning

Reminder it's already 7pm Monday in new zealand.
It will be 7am Tuesday when Hannity's Monday show begins in America
If Kim met with his lawyers today as stated, he could release the statement simultaneously with appearing on Hannity's show

Oh yeah...its so easy to forget about time zones when you live in the GOAT and the world revolves around you

Pure speculation. There were a few rumors of the like floating around.

>donald trump has had a terrible week
>he needs a miracle
god I forgot what pathetic biased pieces of shit the talking heads were all last year

If wiki links and pedo Julian have even a small bit of morals, they won't leak the source. You never burn your sources, if it's Seth then it's safe to say because he's dead. If it's not Seth don't expect a source.

>Or expect Assange to pin it on Seth because he's no longer alive to speak.

Make it go viral again. Hope this time the normies get it

I almost forgot that people actually believed he was dead. Retards

Please be true! I'd sit back and watch the DNC burn as the redpills flow...

Either he talked with Kim or he knows what evidence Kim has and is "covering" for wikileaks. Sometime ago some leaker died and wikileaks confirmed it and got some backlash for it, since then they have changed policy to never disclose leakers under any circumstances.

To this day they call Manning the "alleged" leaker and will not confirm or deny, even though Manning confessed to being the leaker.

To be fair, WL did everything possible to make people think that Julian had died.

No fucking shit lol, that nigger won't die.He may be a creep but he's also a good man.

>pic unrelated

That's some nigger-tier logic user. Wikileaks won't leak regardless, alive or dead. It would ruin their reputation and jeopardize a source's family members.

To be fair, it was all entirely based on "if". Literally nothing

Blind faith is ignorant.

See this post, you never burn your sources unless they're already dead, the dead can't speak

>number one rule of journalistic integrity

Journalists do leak dead informants under dire circumstances, it has happened before and will happen again.

Reminder of what Democrat PR rep for Seth's family tweeted earlier in a panic

You are not going to deter the truth from being exposed - the truth always comes to light

The fear is delicious

He definitely seems flustered.

It is happening!

We might be Evil

kek
meme magic

He seems like a fucking bitch.

>We're aware of the conspiracy theory that Mr. Assage is dead, so in order to put that idea to bed, here's a recent audio recording of him.

They purposely cultivated the Assange-is-dead meme, for whatever reason.

>DNC kills many people over time
>kills a gay guy in wyoming to spark a gay rights thing
>kills a black kid in the south to spark civil rights
>kills a jewish volunteer in DC to spark off the great pedo roundup
it's pottery

Some user posted this saying it was him
vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR

Why do you think they would cultivate such a claim? Probably because if they spout a rumour he's fucking dead then when they actually kill him no one will care.

Bump

Impartial goy. Wikipedia is no bias.

Didn't Assange HEAVILY imply Seth was the leaker almost a year ago when they put down all the money for information?

He does have a point...

Why didn't KimDotcom come forward after Seth Rich died knowing his murder was suspicious? Why only now almost a year later....

It was also to cultivate doubt to delegitimize wikileaks. Put doubt in readers minds as well as doubt into future leakers minds who are already concerned for their own safety. If you had alphabet agency leaks and believe he's dead and wl is being run by us gov, you're sure as hell not going to send them to wikileaks.

He basically just said other organizations can leak sources.

Um wait till Trump is in power and dirty AG/FBI replaced?

>Um wait till Trump is in power and dirty AG/FBI replaced?
If I knew that someone was killed by a politician that is now a president, I run and hide.

Yeah the notion he would go to American authorities after his own ordeals while Obama was still in office is laughable. Bauman sounds like a desperate man, probably feeling like there's no way out

You are right on point. I will say this dude, me and my coworkers all believe that Assange should go free, despite his past charges (which admittedly he's kind of fucked up) and that he's a whistleblower and a hero. I'll say though he's not the hero we need, but he's the hero Sup Forums wants.

>truman
>kennedy
>LBJ
>reagan
>george bush senior
>clinton
>george bush junior
>obama

Have fun, people die all the time for their country.

>Have fun, people die all the time for their country.
My previous statement was directly related to the situation. Kim is not a US citizen.

you will live to see the DNC burn in hellfire

>The email addresses lead concerned citizens to track down the Twitter accounts @Panda4Progress and @Pandas4Bernie which are now inactive. In a now deleted tweet, nearly a year after Rich’s death, Andrew Therriault, former DNC Director of Data Science, tagged @Panda4Progress implying that the user is an “embarrassment.”

What the fuck?

I will say I just took your post as it's base sentence. People die for their countries and other countries as well, and I bet you never knew anyone who was killed by a politician so you don't have to run or hide, you can just chill and post shit on Sup Forums

Holy fuck.

This is crazy and all...but arent you guys tired? Lets take a nap

Woah haha better donate more to wikileaks right guys?

I'm giving them $20 right now!

>took his work photo for DNC at the exact same location, likely on the same day

Mother Jones thinks we're fearful guys

also, I actually don't know the kim you're talking about, if you're talking about Fat Boy Kim then fuck him, he's a piece of shit anyway and we should just get rid of the korean peninsula all together.

Go read the Cultural Marxism wikipedia entry.
Oh wait you can't because liberals got it deleted and allocated to a park of the Frankfurt School entry and classify it as a conspiracy theory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

wow guys I am quite tired but I must say this is very exciting news. Man I have so much to look forward to this week, we should get some rest and be energized in the morning. We are so tired now and must go to sleep, see you guys in the morning.

>Assange is saying that Wikileaks never releases its sources name
Why the fuck is this still a thing even when the person dies?

You are the liberal media. It becomes apparent that Seth Rich was the source behind the Wikileaks emails. How do you report on it?

>hasn't tweeted since the 18th, but found it important enough to delete the tweet about the murdered DNC member which included the account no one knew was Seth Rich's an entire 3 weeks before anyone knew it was his

wew

easy. WL is muh russia.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT

as long as we have undeniable proof that bag is gone.
And the rest of those fucks too.

Bump for Seth Rich

Andrew, if you or anyone you know reads this, you can get out of this safely. Seth was your friend

Are you ready, comrades? It's all getting real.

When a rebel force gets the upper hand in a great political battle with an empire, these are the applicable historical stages:

1. Underestimation of the rebels by the powerful, yet hollow and corrupt empire. Laughter and derision. (Trump winning primaries).

2. Surprise/Initial Crisis. Aura of invincibility dims. Morale lowered, but not decisively yet. (Trump winning general election).

3. Rally back from first conflict. Confidence by empire of overcoming initial surprise. Thinking it was a one-off. Followed by a regroup. (Election to inauguration)

4. Empire counteroffensive (Inauguration to today).

5. Major defeat. Morale lowered by second unexpected defeat. Doubt creeps in amongst leadership this time. (We're almost here with the Rich coverup).

6. Rats leave the sinking ship when it becomes all too apparent that there is a new power. Self-serving Establishment assholes don't stay loyal to a losing cause. (This is how you know it is over for the bad guys).

Watch for ANY distancing from HRC, DNC, Russian Narrative in next few days/weeks.

It's happpppeeeennniiiiinnnngggg, you magnificent autistic bastards!!!

r u a kangz?

It looks more like an attack because he thinks Seth is probably the reason why Hilldawg lost.

Bump this post as well.
Always for Seth Rich.

>You are the liberal media. It becomes apparent that Seth Rich was the source behind the Wikileaks emails. How do you report on it?
You open the segment with a simple, but polite redaction on a previously aired story, pull out a .357 and blow your brains out on air. Because if you think they were bat shit crazy when were were just conspiracy-tard nut job deplorables......It would be a shame if....Something...happened......The cognitive dissonance would shatter. people would be shellshocked....And anyone wearing a green frog shirt would be hailed as a hero. Blacks would rebuild a real "culture"....North Korea will join the UN. Peace in the east will be reached. And all because of a time Traveler who loved the 1980's so goddamned much!

Pic related playing at 3rd Inauguration of Trump

>"Seth Rich was a russian spy"

really actually think that's a nice way to put it. However, do you realize the retarded cunts in our populace will never rebel on a mass scale, and that our military and police force has a very large monetary incentive to keep the peace at all costs? I'm not saying rebellion will never happen, but not within our lifetime.

the cia shill is in full force this morning

sage

If shareblue user is the real deal, can we say the shift of loyalty starts at the bottom and that's what brings down the top?