Hey Sup Forums I just want to say Whites and Asians, if you aren't either then fuck off. If you're a jew, gas yourself...

Hey Sup Forums I just want to say Whites and Asians, if you aren't either then fuck off. If you're a jew, gas yourself. Bye.

ok

>Taiwan

You're good.

ok

I see what you did there

Oh hi real china

>9933
Very nice

What all the fucking morons who come here who aren't white, doesn't matter what country

I think it's safe to say you aren't wanted here either and you should probably find an exit bag quickly.

>t. drunk burger

I am a half asian half european but I feel white because I growedup in a white society.

Oh Mogamet, you always know how to make us laugh.

Jew phenotype Ameri-mutt here.

You're good.

Don't know what you're talking about, consider Zykon B, it helps with headaches.

The question is, do you hate Jews? Even if it's a kind of self hate, that's admirable. If you're a real jew then fucking kill yourself. Don't lie to me also, talk with your heart and not your fucking nose.

Okay. Goodbye Hitler.

Get fucked you fat cunt.You're probably from r_donald.

>pic related

Japanese should remain Japanese, and Whites should remain whites. They were Germany's allies, and you should stand by them.

Same here.

t. danish nip genes

I hate it when people say "You're good," implying it's up to them, implying they have any authority over me. It's almost as bad as when someone says "I like you," implying they had a fucking choice, implying I need their acceptance. Such egotistical, self-important fuckheads need to die.

Ok then, if you want special snowflake priveledges let me ask you a question. Are you white, or Japanese? If not you should jump off the nearest building.

Japanese are in my opinion equal to whites. If America went to shit I'd consider moving to Japan.
They have stayed pure for 1000s of years, had a massive empire and are at the forefront of technology.

Hey real China

Japan would never take you as in, accept you as a real Japanese citizen, to them you're a fucking gaijin and that's just how it is. You can live in societies means, but you'll always be an outsider, though you could probably bag some Japanese chick.

Both masterrace. It isn't up to you who should jump off buildings, dumb faggot. You're probably a gook trying to imply asians are as good as whites, in hopes Sup Forums will passively accept it, creating the illusion it was that way to begin with. You have no authority here. Kill yourself.

t. ching chong lee

1488 hail victory

Fine with me. At least I'll be around civilized people. At this point I'd rather have that than deal with all the spics that Are flooding my home.

>he's not willing to stand with previous allies and doesn't understand the current cornerstone of American defense.

You should be sent to the frontest of lines haha.

>t. pablo valdez escobar

Here's hoping at least you played P2

Of course.

Nice

URARA WHERE YOU AT!

I beat the shit out of both of them.

A post from flavor town, circa 1988 AD.