Did Based Stickman really abandon his wife and child?

Pic related says so.

Would be best case scenario, Chapman was suspected of being an FBI plant, he was never brought down by any charges levied against him and his wife didn't cough up that money on her own accord it was fans of his (((action))) that did that. If he just ghosted and started a white family elsewhere it'd be a clean slate without the chink hate

>taking anything on Sup Forums seriously

heathledgerjoker.jpeg

Bump. Get me the DETAILS

ANTIFA were the ones who created the fake tinder profile to discredit him. Chapman is just a proud boys fag who is milking his fame.

Hi Japan Lady

Hi, can you pray for me, Catholic-fag?

Antifa made those tinder accounts and is there any proof he actually did those things?

Thats not me. She isn't here yet.

>stormfag
Wow it's like 2011 all over again

Pettibone denies it. He certainly isn't divorced or anything.

No he loves his lawyer very much lel

What's troubling you, user?

You have virus in your computer Francis. You want me to look into it?

get fucked by pakistan you street shitter

Any woman who has the money to bail you out for 35k is a keeper

His son's name, Elliot Rodger.

>get fucked by pakistan
Never faggot

That isn't proof.

>Chapman was suspected of being an FBI plant

So why hasn't weaponized autism brought forward any proof about him or any other groups that are supposedly infiltrated by the Feds?

I know the Left is shit at doxxing, but I would think they'd put in effort to try and out anyone visible at every rally.

>Pakistan

Nice taste in babes, user.

Yeah, some random faggot posts on Sup Forums is definitely proof..............

Are you tapping that ass shes hot af man
Break your vowels its worth it

Rare flag user, you from the Vatikan?

Who cares. My view on mongrels is at least they should be neutered at most they should be put down mercifully. If He finally saw the light and abandoned the mongrel mess he created good for him

That's not how it works. They're usually expected to front 1% Finance 9% which they get back if the case is won.

lol. I don't doubt it. Men who marry asian women are typically betas with mental problems that could never land independent white womynz. Serves the stupid asian whore right. She was never the real deal, just a substitute for a meaningful partner.

>thetinderwasfake.tar.gz

sage

>some random anonymous faggot greentexts something
>therefore it must be true
Going to need some proof cunt

RARE AS FUCK. Time to start collecting flags.

Based Stick Man is a meme. He got elevated to e-celeb status by T_d and kukistan faggots.

>Are you tapping that ass shes hot af man
>Break your vowels its worth it

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>When the pope blesses a Polynesian rock collecting forum with his almighty bantz

>get fucked by pakistan you street shitter
>straight out of vatican city
I have faith again.

some good bants coming from the holy see lately, almost makes me forget about the Khazar infiltrator pope

>1 post by the ID

Wooooooo calm down Francis