You know, that Assad guy is a really bad dude. We need to do something about him

>You know, that Assad guy is a really bad dude. We need to do something about him.
How do you respond?

Push her out the window then masturbate

Drop to her feet smell them and masturbate

SHADILAY YOU KIKE BITCH

Dress her up in a penguin outfit then masterbate.

wipe the red lipstick stains of my phallus and subsequently give her false hope and never talk to her again

it's what i did to every woman so far

>Hold up a cross
>Watch her burn
>Rub ashes on my dick and masturbate

bomb assad then push her out the window

no

Preheat the oven.

You sound like a bitter and sad man...

>thanks, Dad!

mate it's called playing the game

you woo her and then you do her and then you shoo her

Why are you not in the kitchen?

like a nigger?

Tell her to shut her cocksucker, slap her around a little bit then make her cook me some eggs.

No, like someone who doesn't wife up the first whore they see. You dunce.

"It's not our job to police the world. Unless someone is a direct threat to us then we should let them sort their own problems out.

smiggity wiggity doo

Emma Roberts should portray her in the inevitable biopic. she would need a pushup bra for the role,but she could do it

Grab hair, slap face, rip her clothes off, rape her in the ass,remark " eat that shiksa,you traitor !"

if she touches my wiener i'll do whatever she wants

Bend over and shut up

>mate it's called playing the game
>you woo her and then you do her and then you shoo her
>not a nigger

Being the benefactor of promiscuous sex is not niggery, it's just something you've never done, cuck.

It's actually very empowering

Can someone edit her to have that coal burner queen of spades symbol on her shoulder? I want to piss off jared.

"Yes"
>free penthouse tour

no joke. She's pissing me off.

yes goy how can you call yourself a man if you don't act like a nigger

Exile her to Israel.

Are you upset? Are you upset that my sexual endeavors for women who seek nothing but more or less the pleasure of promiscuity end up mostly in my favor? The split or separation is going to happen as most relationships do, might as well split it off early.

>oy vey he doesn't follow the archetypal family man path what a nigger

kys

>So what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?

By saging and hiding slide shitty threads.

Yeah, we should kill muslims.

You are right hes a Russian puppet and the only real fighting force against ISIL are Kurds.

Just say "the only really bad dude is that zionist piece of shit husband of yours" and walk away

Niggers make kids then shoo.

*Grabs pussy*

So I guess mere conversion to judaism rots the heart.

i use protection you kike and niggers stole the concept of polyamory from us

Fuck assad lets tomahawk that sandfaggot and those slavhomos together my love, America first!

>archetypal family man path means fucking all women before finding a wife
Kys degenerate man whore

do you even understand what i wrote? i was making fun of the fact that i'm considered a negro for not following THE archetypal man who settles down quick and starts a family.

wading the waters is not niggerish it's knowing your value and not selling yourself short on one vision of grandeur you cuck

Would you go Jew for her?

>no jewesses
>no world war iii

i miss old Sup Forums

>the white man was the original nigger
kys

?????

this is true and you have to be pretty ignorant of human history to assume otherwise, the difference is we developed things niggers couldn't like protection or the idea of using it

*unzips dick*

>fucking the worlds most powerful mans daughter.

I wouldn't touch her even if I get to keep my integrity. I like not having my shins belt sanded desu senpai. Also sex is overrated by those that haven't had it, at the end you'd be left feeling self loathing and shame.

he's not a bad man he's just Assad,man

losers, which is the race thats dying and which is the race that's breeding like rabbits?

the ones breeding like rabbits are the winners, so laugh at niggers all you want because they'll be the ones laughing when they outnumber you 5:1 in your own countries

>act like a nigger
>"i-i am not like a nigger"

you forgot baka

>cannot into basic english
>try to save face after being called quintessentially retarded

wow
surprising from a former commie, kys

>oy vey he doesn't follow the archetypal family man path what a nigger
>oy vey

the jews don't want us to have normal families you doughnut
they want us to be promiscuous and degenerate

i'll do that when i'm good and ready m80, i'm young, the jewesses also want me to settle down with them and become a degenerate lower 20's father

not happening, i have never let a jewess seduce me like the succubus they are

manhattan looks pretty shitty desu

>t. Shazz abdulistan
So how's your new home in Europe treating you?

The big population is thinning out, they aren't making kids in jail or in the grave m8, those are the places dead beat dads always end up

kek

And Africa is being cucked by China.
We must forfeit the idea of a black America and cut them off from reproducing, annexing Jamaica and Haiti posthaste is also a recommended strategy

what font is that breh

>those are the places dead beat dads always end up
>dead beat dads
>dads

>implying being a deadbeat dad is any better than being a nigger

'Ivanka Bold'

>I need your jewish lips on my sweaty balls ASAP
something like that I guess.

it's better than not breeding

sure, just dont tell jared about "daddy's special time"

BOMB NORTH KOREA

kek based trump

2pbp

I respond with:
>ALLAH!
>SOURIYE!
>BASHAR, OU BAS!
and then turn 360 degrees and walk away to go marry syriangirlpartisan

O-okay whatever you w-wish p-princess.

>married to Soros plant
>This plant is in deep with the presidency

Your a fucking nigger for saying "empowering". Faggot words for a faggot cunt. Sound like a little girl who just scored a goal. "Daddy daddy that was so empowering"

I don't know about that actually, the void left by the absentee father is one that will be filled by the jew

Take a chapter out of Longshanks' book of window-related maneuvers.

>your

sound pretty mad about something as simple as recreational sex tactics i use

99% of girls aren't shit my guy sooner you learn this the sooner you will understand my ways britbonger

only a moron would find that relationship sexual

Enjoy your flight

>You know, that Assad guy is a really bad dude. We need to do something about him.
>"How thick do you think this glass is?"