Donald Trump has 8 grandchildren

Donald Trump has 8 grandchildren.

All 8 are Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/148995/jewish/On-Intermarriage.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump is a crypto nigger. He is niggerer than bobanga.

is DJT jewish?

checkmate faggot

neck yourself

kek

hurr durr

the jews played you drumplings like a fiddle.

who cares 0/10

Nope they are not ALL jewish.Only if the mother is genetically jewish ! Should have read the halacha Schlomo ! Ivanka has given birth to mischlings.They are not jewish and their marriage is not condoned by jewish laws.

Good.

I'm getting tired from all this WINNING...

>Nope they are not ALL jewish.Only if the mother is genetically jewish ! Should have read the halacha Schlomo ! Ivanka has given birth to mischlings.They are not jewish and their marriage is not condoned by jewish laws.

The orthodox indeed raised concerns over this but she is considered legally Jewish now. check again. There was a time period where it was unclear. Now it is clear.
any kids that were born after her convertion are considered jews once they hit 13 and do bar mitzva.

le based aryan white nationalist god emperor

Truly the actual master race
How can whiteys even compete

>b-but Trump is a white nationalist aryan god that i-is going to f-fight the jews I swear

pol is wrong as per usual

A Jew is a Jew. It doesn't matter which sex the Jewish parent was.

What about buddhists and shit?

didn't account for non abrahamic religions

>Now leftists are calling Jews Nazis
>I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF WINNING

Are converts really viewed as Jews? Some only recognize maternal Jewry as well.

What are you, an antisemite?

So I can convert and have kids with another goy get mitzva'd and they'd be Jewish? Can I be mitzva'd and be a Jew?

Who is really cracking down on any of that?

Okay, let's take your argument that only non-convert Jews count

Then only 5 of 8 Trump grandchildren are Jews

Soon Donald will have a 9th grandchild. It will also be Jewish. Either Eric or Donald jr's jewess wife is pregnant. So only 6 out of 9

Lara Trump isn't Jewish based Eric gonna save the family.

Can't wait for Jew specific diseases to claim them all.

>A Jew is a Jew. It doesn't matter which sex the Jewish parent was.

ofc it matters, if your mother is not jewish you are not jewish period.
Unless you convert.
For men you need to be circumcised and finish a course which is like a month.
For women you need a longer course.

Only after she converts fully will her children be considered jewish.

jewish men are free to fuck who ever, the kid will never be jewish.
This way bitches can't still jewish seed.

we smart like that.

Jewish law dude but nice try.Nonjewish mother cant give birth to jewish children.There are no state marriages in Israel that is why if jews want to marry nonjews they have to fly to somewhere else and marry because rabbis in Eretz wont marry them.And to be clear nonjews in Israel means that you cannot prove your jewish ancestry dating several generations back.Believing in jewish religion has nothing to do with.You can be a satanist and still you are a jew.The rabbinates in Israel that can marry couples are all orthodox and not liberal.Thats why Ivanka married in the US and not in Israel.But nice try to confuse the goyim.Only to Nuremberg laws her children are considered Mischlings.

>we smart like that.

>Israel is 20% Arab and only increasing

So much for your Jewish state.

What if I was already circumcised because my prents were retarded and believed the "muh phimosis" argument

>100% of the world is either jewish, christian or muslim

>Are converts really viewed as Jews?

Converts are viewed as superior jews.
Ironically enough ... The bible stated (this is how the orthodox interpret it too) that you goyim were OFFERED the words of god and yet you denied.
Thus, if a person wants to convert, and does so fully, the orthodox jews will view him as a upper tier jew.
It's easy to be born into judaism, but it's harder to willingly convert into it, they appreciate it and consider converts more "holy".
the secular jews won't give a shit, but you will still be 100% jew for them.
don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

ALL MY CONVICTIONS AND BELIEFS:
CONSIDER THEM ABANDONED

It only counts real religions.
I joke however, the realest religions are probably Confucianism and Buddhism because they recognise that there is nobody granting wishes and your actions are directly responsible for your future

Lara Yeshiva Trump who had a Jewish wedding will surely save the Trump lineage :^)

its a fucking joke. celebrating your submission to your women.

>text in image is the same as the text you also write

why

See
Dumb ciggy bud brain

>>Israel is 20% Arab and only increasing
>So much for your Jewish state.

lol ... christian arabs. Druze arabs. not muslims.
the muslim arabs live in their own ghettos beyond the green lines, You will never see them.

The other arabs are cool. My drug dealer is a christian arab and i call him brother.
you people are so ignorant it's amazing.

"Unless you convert" Nope you still cant marry in Israel and only these marriages count because they require both parties to be jews.What happens in goy countries doesnt matter at all.If it benefits the jews that laws are bent.Ivanka and Jared dont have a valid marriage in Israel period.

Jerusalem?

:^)

Yes goyim, convert to Judaism. We will treat you with so much respect and honor and you will be superior to us

So you only need to do the ritual thing, it's like a semenar of 2-4 weeks and then you need to read some shit at jewish church.
and then you're jew 100%.

Where did I bring up they're Muslim? The fact that the Jewish state isn't 100% Jewish is a joke.

So what? Fuck off Nazi.

If they aren't Ashkenazim I don't care, the secular kikes who recognise genetics as Jewry are far worse than the Orthodox Jews.

Like soros, Rothschilds and various other oligarchs

interesting. I knew a guy who converted as an orthodox and said they truly considered him a jew, but that the secular jews gave him the stink eye
>he took up a fund raising drive to buy his tellfiln(sp) I think cuz it was expensive

Good news! 5 of his grandchildren are secular Jews and 3 of them are Orthodox. Donald Trump's lineage embraces all of Judaism :)

That's 8 too many

Jew is a religion, not a race

For instance, I was not born a Jew, but i accepted the messiah Jesus, so now I am a Jew. Jews who rejected the messiah Jesus were Jews, but now are not.

They are cultists, blood drinkers digging in the sand of history in search of the prince of the power of the air. They worship Solomon, not David.

In fact, the star of David isnt even david's sigal. King David's sigil was the LION.

I often chuckle to myself when i see "da joos" hyperbole coming from what is supposed to be "red pilled" individuals who understand Israels role in whoring herself, but still cant see the purpose of it.

These cultists make Jews look bad. That is the goal... ever wondered why "they" dont hide what they are doing? almost like they want you to know...

What is Mystery Babylon? study the history of Israel and it becomes obvious.

I'm pretty sure Eric's wife isn't Jewish

The goal is to incite GOD to move when the nations will eventually rise against Her.

really activates the almonds...lol red pilled... please

Alright, if his children aren't Semites I don't care

>Where did I bring up they're Muslim? The fact that the Jewish state isn't 100% Jewish is a joke.

Well. Hope that showed you how ignorant you are.
We have no problems with "arabs", they had lands here before this was Israel.
We don't kick them out, we let them keep it, in return they mingled (But not through marriage) and they speak hebrew and respect the country, because we respect them.

The muslim bastards on the other hand... can go fuck themselves.
you will not find them in any major city, not small city ... only in some secluded shit holes.
THEY are the ones that shouldn't be here.

>I was not born a Jew, but i accepted the messiah Jesus
>so now I am a Jew
kek

Interesting aside, semite used to mean 'idol worshipper'.

Lara Yunska Trump who had a Jewish wedding and hasJewish parents, but she isn't Jewish? Hmmmm

I have nothing to do with you, earth dweller.

Did not know that, I thought it was just the name of the western Arabian people.
Thanks user

>Jew is a religion, not a race

So why are Familial dysautonomia and Gaucher's disease nearly exclusive to Jews?

my pleasure. its a interesting study

muslims btfo

>interesting. I knew a guy who converted as an orthodox and said they truly considered him a jew, but that the secular jews gave him the stink eye

you need to understand the 50% of jews are secular, they are normal people. They might give you "the look" because some of them are retards, but it's not something we encourage. it rarely happens and shoulnd't happen.
In major cities in never happens. Humans don't like oursiders in general. But they are a very small minority, the majority don't care and will treat you equal. Especially adults.

Unlike germany where you can still find Nazi 80 year old bastards, You will never find an adult jew who would dare to say you are not a jew if you are converted. He knows what his parents have been through ... we all remember.

>Jew is a religion, not a race
Back to peddit you gigantic faggot

orthodox Chabad jews explain it very clearly.You can only be a jew if you have a jewish soul.The jewish soul is given by the mother to the baby.Hence even converting is not enough to marry a nonjew.The meaning of marriage is a legal matter.Its says nothing about that jews and nonjews can have kids and that another jew can tell the goyim that these kids are jewish.All of this has no legal value.Only a marriage in Israel has any legal value.But read for yourself.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/148995/jewish/On-Intermarriage.htm

>50% of jews are secular
and 75% of them are communists...

Jews are a race genetically tracablr back to the original tribes.

Fucking murican trailer trash intellectuals.

>le plebbit spacing

kys

kike, what`s your problem ?

Statistically 1 should be black, 1 asian, 1 hispanic and 5 white.
Why is the donald so racist?

Found the edomites

tell me edomites, why was your entire talmud written outside Israel? more specifically, tell me...how is your messiah to come through a cursed bloodline?

The secular joos are the worst joos

Proofs? Surely you don't pull these numbers out of your ass?
>inb4 disappearance trick

underrated

>and 75% of them are communists...

We don't have communists here. At least not the kind that speaks out like fucking ANTIFA in public.
certainly not 75% ... this is what you people don't understand
because ALL jews must serve in the army for 2-3 years, the kids develop bonds of friendship you europeans would only dream about, jews will sacrifice their lives for their friends and it happens a lot in the army. deep bonds.
Most adult jews have lifetime friends from the army.
This makes us all share the same ideology and values, it's like we all went to the same summer camp.
Any differences in twisted retarded child-like Ideologies like nazism or communism (aka stuff that don't work) is quickly derailed during the service. Not through force, they usually understadn it themselves.

I had a hardcore russian friend who hated the country, after the army he was all "BRO BRO BRO" and barely speaks russian.

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't quite understand this anti Jew meme. I thought that Jews are white like us, but that they just pray differently and avoid bacon?

It seems a bit silly to isolate ourselves from other white tribes, especially considering the fact that we, as a white race, are dying out slowly. Don't we need all the support we can get?

He disappeared, I'm guessing it's just Sup Forums pulling numbers out of their own asses to fit their narrative again

see

>Don't we need all the support we can get?

Do you imagine /pol is the home of the intellectuals ? did you see the other topics around here ? kek.
Come to israel see for yourself, People fall in love and don't want to leave.

Of course! Jews are just like us! We should be best friends, allies. Whatever the Jews want, we should do our best to do what they want

very interesting. Now, can you get me a discount on some dead-sea skincare products?

>can you get me a discount on some dead-sea skincare products?

That shit is snake oil don't buy that.
Anti - agings products are not proven to work.
the rest are just lotions and shit you can get anywhere ... nothing special in the dead sea salt. You people just buy into it because ... i dunno ... were good merchants ?

t. histrionic leftists

Trump has always been a civic nationalist.

That's why he was so popular on reddit.

75% of those 50% atheists...not 75% overall.

>ALL jews must serve in the army for 2-3 years

I really doubt that. What happens to the flaming gays, and the extreme liberal ones, they would stab you in the back while you look towards alahushackbars.

Just demolish that mosque on Temple Mount already, evict all Jerusalem of mudslimes and allow Christians to settle half of it.

Sage is not a downvote you loser

Back to plebbit

That girl has really hands.

Also, no. The Jews are orchestrating the death of all non-jewish whites. It's not all the jews, but it's happening none the less.

No i did not you fuck, but having a family means I cannot answer to every retarded on Sup Forums

When IDF was doing Gaza operation, streets were full of commies asking for a cease in operation.

That's not proof. So you don't have it. Pic related

What will you do to celebrate the birth of Donald's 9th Jewish grandchild? Lara Trump is expecting a baby

>I really doubt that. What happens to the flaming gays, and the extreme liberal ones, they would stab you in the back while you look towards alahushackbars.

There are exceptions. The orthodox don't serve. fags can choose not to serve, extreme liberal ones are rare like the plague - if they convince the authorities they might give them a pass, some girls can get pregnant to avoid it but again it's not common, Some retards try to run away and never show up .... then they get "tagged" and the next time a random police officer checks their licence, his computer will flash "army deserter" and he will take you straight to military prison.
It happened to people even after 20 years of eluding the army.

>Just demolish that mosque on Temple Mount already, evict all Jerusalem of mudslimes and allow Christians to settle half of it.
The orthodox have a lot of power, they go bat shit crazy if you would even think about that and would lynch you on the spot.
They are insane.

They are so insane that some of them choose to live outside of the "green line" in the west bank, just so they can harrass the muslims living there.
I can link you videos , it's quite funny how crazy they are.
But i guess we allow them to be there because they make the muslims scared so they don't make bigger settelments.

>You people just buy into it because ... i dunno ... were good merchants ?
true dat. I've passed some of those booths at the (((mall))) and there are the hottest grills working. I know better and I'd still get suckered if I went near them.

Ashkenazi Jews make up less than 74% of Jews worldwide.

You kikes are no different than other filthy arabic shitskins. I can only hope your grandpa was turned into lampshade.

see

kek, literally nigger tier arguments, shouldn't expect much from a Romanian though

>When IDF was doing Gaza operation, streets were full of commies asking for a cease in operation.

"full" ... doubt that.
We are 12 million people do you honestly think that 100% of us share the same ideas ? we have traitors in our ranks too. But not too many, it is a very unpopular opinion ... these "lefties" are usually unsocial ugly fucks ... kinda like ANTIFA social justice warriors. They just " dont fit in" so they rebel against the system. - and based on what I said earlier about how the army brings us closer together as a people - these kids also don't serve.
Kids that think we are committing war crimes on the Palestinians and that it's their land ... we have those ... they usually get paid to shill like that by the Palestinians.

It is their land though, the vast majority of Jews in Israel are not connected to the geographical location.

So? There are specific diseases that affect a specific group. You're still denying they're not a race?

>It is their land though, the vast majority of Jews in Israel are not connected to the geographical location.

They can come and take it.
The ones that actually had land here kept it, like I told you. BUT ... they had to accept Israel as the legitimate country and not palestine.

some Muslims don't want to do that, they want to have the cake and eat it too. This shit doesn't fly.
we are not Sweden where we spread our legs like that ... It's not their land.

Don't they have enough sand ? they want Israel because before we came it was a shit hole, we dried up the swamps, we planted trees, it's a small paradise now. so Now they want it.

Fuck that shit. You people living on the other side of the world .. easy for you to buy into all the Pallywood bullshit of kids "bleeding" and "crying" ... basically triple A actors.

This is the muslim tactic, they play the long game, they try to win via diplomatic means and extortion, like paying Sweden so they will hate us and open their legs ... but like i said we are aware of that and we are not sweden.

We also tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen... and now they have taken their "long war" to your countries. and you still blame us.

which is ironic.