What's your opinion in beating criminals Sup Forums

What's your opinion in beating criminals Sup Forums.

Two weeks ago I went to my old neighborhood when I lived there was one of the safest counties in Mexico but under bad administration (basically took t money and run to somewhere in Europe or Brazil).
Became a shithole. Anyway my car was having troubles and Had to go across through Mexico city wich in the traffic is a fucking hell. Got into public transport and two scumbags criminals get in to rob us. We gave everything we had no complain. But then one Lil girl started crying and the fucking scumbags were angry because the mom said "it's gonna be okay honey" to the little girl and the fuckers pull out a knife and threaten to cut her. By pure luck a military operation was going on near the area and the militars heard the screaming and arrested them some people that were in the bus told what they did and the militars said that they would report they were found beaten up already thus told us to have fun with them but only for 3 minutes.

And so we did I actually was so fucking mad at them that I gave them a few kicks.

Did I do wrong?

>pic unrelated

Absolutely not wrong, those scumbags deserved it. I draw the line at stoning, tire necklacing, and amputation though.
Just last month I caught some little neckbeard breaking into my girlfriend's car, he hopped on his bike and I chased him down in my truck until he wiped out in a gravel driveway. I got out and yanked his back tire as he was trying to get away, he smashed his nuts and tried to ride away again so I shoulder checked him into a bush. Then I called the cops and obstructed him until they got there, whipping him with my doubled up belt whenever he tried to punch me.
The police thought it was funny.

Bumping thread, this needs to be discussed.

Also dumping pics.

One more should do it.

nope

Yup.

he should've bought Sup Forums rather than hiro

i've been in mexico for 6 Months.
Glady nothing ever happened to me during my stay
but seriously you did the right thing.
Next time cut their hands off.
fucking subhuman scum.
Im not saying every mexican is subhuman,
i met alot mexican who were quite nice people.
People like that seriously shouldnt be allowed to life or breathe the precious air our beloved earth has to offer.
a few kicks were not enough cabron

>pic
>google that stuff
>apparently there's a fetish-subculture of ball-/scrotum-stretchers hanging weights on their sack to make it and the spermatic cords longer
what the fuck.

>Next time cut their hands off.
Found the sand nigger! You need to go back Ahmed, they don't want you there.

Its not enough. Should be in coma condition.

You didn't know about cock and ball torture (CBT for those in the scene)? It's hard to believe it's a thing since it basically selects against reproduction. So does faggotry though, so maybe it's caused by our retarded society and not genetic.

i like to watch handjob videos, but you can't even find any anymore because it's all cbt

Is Sup Forums just a fag infested reddit shithole now? Jesus, no one gives a fuck OP you worthless bean bag, go post your sob story somewhere else

Hey pendejo, I know Mexicans love drive-by shootings, but what's with the drive-by posting?

that's SM, but these guys are doind that ball-/sack-stretching just for fun and to just enlarge it.
with weights on their nuts.
just thinking about that makes me squirm.

>Is Sup Forums just a fag infested shithole now?
It is, now that you're here!

Just watch yourself giving yourself a handjob, and look at something nice. Problem solved.

My 8th grade friend showed me how he could stretch out his ball sack as wide as a pancake. Fucking faggot he was.

What's worse is the guys who inject silicone into their ballsack to make it HUGE! I think that is pretty big in Mexico too.

>Did I do wrong?
What does your conscience tell you?

This pic made me kek way too much