Why are all white people so autistic?

why are all white people so autistic?

Is every cross country team autistic?

This is what happens when they copy nigger culture

Did cross-country, can confirm we were all indeed autistic

it looks retarded when niggers do it too, you just hold them to a lower standard

why are all niggers so nigger

Shut up queer.

Niggers have rhythm. This is abysmal.

why are autistic people usually males?

niggers have nothing

yes

Similar to seeing a nigger do ballet.

LMAO White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

Disconnection between body and mind.

Christ, a gif for ants.

You cant make up your mind if you are larping as a roasty or a negro. Apply yourself.

this is why I jack off to white girls who love black guys. So hot.

lmao ive never lost a fight to a nigger and don't watch anime. black girls are disgusting anyways.

If you want to see real autism, watch asian dramas.

Or just watch normal every day russians interact with eachother and their environment.

t. larping or fat

mind=blown

yes

nah, it fits with nigger because they have an ooga booga chimp culture. It looks awkward when whites do it for the opposite reasons. Now watch a nigger try to waltz.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Polka is our natural state. Give 'em an accordion and watch 'em go.

JESUS

THE FUCK

>(you)

kek

Niggers confirmed for not having a proper childhood. No wonder you are all perpetual children.

>American
>White
Try again nigger

I stayed out because I thought I was too autistic. Didn't realize I might have found somewhere I fit in. Feels bad man.

10/10

Because women don't have to try. They don't have to carry conversations, or have interesting things to say or be knowledgeable about topics or work on skills and abilities. The entire life of a man is equal to vagina. A man with millions of dollars and decent looks still has to have some game to get pussy. Women literally just have to show up with their pussy and it puts them on equal footing with a man regardless of how much money, fame and swagger he has.

AKA it's not possible for women to be autistic in the colloquial sense because they get a free pass on damn near every aspect of their personality.

Because you americans are trying to recreate nigger behaviour. You know what? We really ARE fucking autistic if we want to lower our status to a common negro.

We be Neanderthals n shiet

Lol faggot.
I have seen this same post here before.
Keep copying and pasting cunt

I hate this copying and imitating American nigger shit. Even our own niggers are starting to act like yours. Fuck you American cancer.

>white people are so empty in culture they have to copy black people
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Every passing day whites grow ever closer to there genocide.

You people lost all my sympathy. Good riddance.

wtf i hate white people now

White people conquered this planet, civilized it, created the modern world, and then began feeding the darkies. We weren't autistic until the last step.

1. These are clearly real nerds who've never danced in their lives.
2. These types are never allowed to have any type of physical fun. Their lives probably revolve around being in their rooms with their hobbies.

Trying too hard.

No, our niggers ARE starting to imitate them. They even tried that black lives matter bullshit in hyde park.

100%/100 yes

Autism creates the greatest variety in talents, which allows for more innovation and progress for society.

Then you'll demand all white noise support you and your nigger children from cradle to grave.

Prepare for generational poverty.

Y r jews a waste of space?? Y is it best when niggers hang from trees? Y r sand niggers NOT hanging from our trees?? Jus some questions I have?!

what the fuck is wrong with these animals?