What do we have to look forward to when Trump can't run anymore?

Im voting Kanye.

Rand Paul is gonna fucking sweep.it.

the suicide rope

>USA is turning into celebrity show
heh

add Bob Iger and Mark Zuckerberg

kanye Vs zuck 2024, who will pol vote for? the Jew or the negro? I'd vote kanye and I plan on shilling for him.

hopefully ron paul runs again that would be the best

>turning

>vote
inb4 literally cant vote because muh british

This. Hopefully Trump drains the swamp enough so that he can actually get some stuff done. He seems like one of the last honest politicians.

One celebrity isn't a show yet but if celebrities start running for President more often then it is

Before Trump it was Reagan, and that was decades ago

the kike
The kikes have turned on Kanye calling him an uncle tom mediocre negro house nigger because he was too edgy for them to control and they had to MK Ultra his ass.

Zuckerberg is autism incarnated. He's trying so hard to appear human, but failing hard.

Yeezus for president

only a fool would vote against kanye if it came down to kanye vs. cuckerberg, he's redpilled as fuck, or at least, he's open to it

You already know what it is.

>Elected a nigger twice and now Americans are begging for another
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is why you're only 56% white and even then that's counting "white" hispanics

Game recognize game.

lol this faggot thinks we're having another election

him walking... of course... when people can't run... they walk... are you stupid?

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

MAGA!

I'd vote for The Rock. It will be the people's presidency. Its going to be about hard work and putting boots to asses.

Say it with me:

Gabbard-Johnson 2020

Johnson is a swamp republican you stupid nigger

Dwayne for republican and kanye for democrats.

Seriously what a time to be alive.

This is your president in 2024.

In a weird way, it's hard to imagine it going back to normal after Trump now. Even the fucking Democrats are fantasizing about Oprah. How does some governor from Idaho have a shot now?

Kanye just to see what he'd do

Trump is a unique man. None of these other celebrities or business people are going to be able to pull off what Trump has done.

At best the celebrities are going to be talking heads. Trump for better or worse (and I think for better) developed his own platform at his rallies. I think Obama is a good example of a celebrity politician. He did nothing that was unconventional for the Dem platform and ultimately wasted a whole mess of money and 8 years of everybody's time.

He's an independent.

>Spoke at the 2000 Republican National Convention, though he had registered to vote only the previous day as an Independent. Johnson also attended the Democratic National Convention that same year. His current political affiliation is not publicly known. In an interview dated 3 February 2012, he told Moviefone: "Right now the best way that I can impact the world is through entertainment. One day, and that day will come, I can impact the world through politics. The great news is that I am American, therefore I can become President. But don't forget: I am G.I. Joe."

you're not thinking very clearly

look at how bernie sanders was last round, he was a nobody

if what you're saying is correct, it would've happened in the 80s after reagan

Heading right into Idiocracy))

Kanye. But I heard someone else was supposed to be running.

America has truly entered the final stages of it's life. Just like the Roman empire

Whichever accelerates the decline faster, if society as we know it is even around by then.

And Mark Cuban

>parties realize the power of memes
>both put up meme puppet candidates who do as they're told
>everybody loves the fuck out of them regardless of what they do
Brilliant.