Anarcho Primitivism: The last redpill

The Earth is obviously dying, and humans are living off of the decline like parasites.

It's only a matter of time.

The question is:
How do we make anarcho primitivism addicting, as in the way that capitalism and communism were made addictive by edgy revolutionaries?

It can't have momentum and become a real movement if there's no structural quality that people like in anarcho primitivism.
For communism, it was the idea of equality.
For capitalism it was the idea of freedom.
For theocracy, it was god and heaven.
For nationalism, it was fraternity and collective progress.
For traditionalism, it was healthy regress.

Any form of government that starts with "anarcho-" is nothing more than a meme for edgy teenagers and complete autists.

K
Y
S

fpbp

Just shut down the power grid

Fuck off. As much as I like the idea it is literally impossible. All the nuke plants would eventually melt down without high tech governments to maintain them and and then everyone would die anyway.

Leaf.
If you were truly serious you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

That's a myth.
Nuclear fallout happens in nature. Also, Chernobyl is thriving.

Anarcho primitivism has NOTHING to do with government.

People will find another way to fuck shit up. We've been "progressing" for thousands of years. Progress is the shittiest meme, because it makes people think they are happier in the future with new stuff.

Anarcho-Primitivism exists for two reasons:

#1 because of the taboo against fascism—the real heir to European romanticism—following WW2. "Fringe" subcultural white people have channeled their desire for a romantic death cult into this nonsense.

#2 because following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the continuing decline of the left globally, leftist recruiting required an ideology of blackmail centered around an apocalypse. In the old days, "we're powerful and taking over," and now, "you better join us because the end is coming!"

for starters you'd have to kill literally everyone but like 200 people, if you can manage that, you might as just be a Nazi

How about we do the opposite?
Make ourselves independent from the Earth then just wipe it all out.
>pic related works in two ways

>Chernobyl is thriving.

Maybe plants are. Animals not so much.

>leaf
>primitivism
is anyone surprised?

Neo-tribalism / Anarcho-Primitivism is the only way to go.

>How do we make anarcho primitivism addicting, as in the way that capitalism and communism were made addictive by edgy revolutionaries?
You don't, just let the world sink and survive the economic collapse.

>When you are burned at the stake for inventing fire.

Death is thr hottest meme right now senpai

Why are you using a computer then?

No thanks I don't want to die by 1000 different things at the same time

yep

Thread over

Read technological slavery by Ted. He wrote a great price on my AnPrim isn't a good idea. We only need to de-industrialize in order to prevent the total annihilation of the human race. AnPrim wants to get rid of agriculture which is pointless and ensures no one lives past 20

>He won't survive in the real world
Then you don't desrve to, you will die like the rest of the sheeple.
99% of humanity these days don't desrve to live anyway so it's fine. the stupid, the sick, the weak, they will all die.

>How do we make anarcho primitivism addicting

Ya just gotta keep forcing that meme...

It's pointless. Humanity is a hive... everyone of them will not deduce a threat until it takes a big wet bite out of their ass. We are too ignorant to know and we are too mindless to care. If you ask me, the sooner we go extinct, the better.

>We will all die
I fucking hope so.

The basis of anarcho-primitivism is solidly red pilled: society is a disease, and must be abolished

However, anarcho-primitivism is blue pilled in that we're PAST the point of being able to go back. We've lost any culture that would allow us to survive in the wild (I bet half the people that follow anarcho-primitivism couldn't even knap themselves a stone axe), and additionally, the genetic pressure for doing well in the ancestral environment has been lessened dramatically, meaning that most people wouldn't be physically unable to live the life style. And that's not even touching environmental problems (irreversible climate change, the destruction of wild life, etc).

You're on the right path, but you're replacing the "society" spook with the "tribe" spook.

The earth isnt dying because it does not live,its a planet.Humans produce, they dont live off something.There are of course((( parasites))) that dont produce,they are usually jewish,black or brown.Anarcho primitivism is another jewish plot to mass murder the goyim.Without modern industry/technology/science billions of people have to die because of the capacity of the earth to sustain humans.This capacity is not static.It is an exponential function of technological progress.They way forward is to conquer space and not to go back to the caves.Of course jewish bolchevism always ends like that.The poozed society will never go to space.The Prometheus movies are just cultural artist expression of that knowledge.Only white and asia superhumans can conquer space.But first we need to get rid off the (((parasites))).

>Anarcho primitivism is another jewish plot to mass murder the goyim
Really? You think your jewish overlords want you dead? You don't make them money when you're dead dummy. Civilization is impossible without slaves so no, it's not a plot to "mass murder" the goyim, because it's essential that they would live, to keep their machine running.
>Thy way forward is to conquer space and not to go back to the caves
We can't go a lot further, civilization will die in a couple of years, maybe 20-30 at best.
We will go back, we must, nature will always win.
The only way to get rid of (((them))) is to get rid of their (((civilization))).

It's a retarded and regressive ideology. We will find our future amongst the stars.

We learned it once. We can do it again.

Problem with anarcho primitivism is that it wont work without vast majority of the human race being killed first and theres no way to do that without destroying the enviroement in the process im afraid. Perhaps with biological weapons it could be possible. Anyway everyone in this thread if you havent already should read industrial society and its future, by the unabomber. Its not very long and available for free, you have no excuses.

I don't see the problem.

How will we do that when mars is a dead rock and the nearest habitable planet is light years away thus making it logistically impossible to maintain an interstellar civilization.

You need to wake up and look at the facts and see that space exploration is a myth. Just another lie to keep everyone looking to the stars and showing up at those 9 to 5 jobs everyday.

this is now an anarchist pacifist thread. I will not use violent tactics of removal but I will fuck with your head and wish you died instead :)

OOGA BOGGA YUGA

Mr.Shlomo, what was the name of that artist?

Zdzisław Beksiński

All humans are parasites. We are the only species on the planet that never developed an equilibrium with the earth. The native Americans only partially did.

Just look at what we do.

Can't live in the forest because we have no fur to insulate us from the elements. Have to clear cut large swaths of forest to build permanent structures to dwell in. Don't have any fur have to kill animals and wear their fur because again no insulation.

Can't eat hardly anything raw. Our stomachs can only digest purified food. Can't filter water naturally either without using technology i.e. Improvisation.

Big thanks to you.

You should lead by example and kys.
Thats the funny thing about hypothetical new world orders which require a cleansing of humanity. Proponents always assume they'll survive the cleanse, or that they'll come out top in the nwo.

He has no fucking endgame. There is no point to just living satisfied lives, if we dont advance and get off the planet and spread throughout the universe we will go extinct sooner or later.

Hes right about a lot of things but his solution is just retarded.

You literally just described a parasite.

Cancer thread detected
Into the trash bin you go, little thread
Sage
ew

all living things are parasites by your definition. Humanity is just much more efficient at consuming our environment than animals or plants just cause of our ability to use tools.

Wrong. Technology is improvisation and nothing more. It's a product of our inability to develop equilibrium.

I'm ok with anarcho-primitivism as long as it's limited to Canada.

>equilibrium
You arent going to "equilibrium" an asteroid impact, the sun expanding, a gamma ray burst, or entropy.

>equilibrium
you keep using that word but i dont think it means what you think it means. There is nothing "equal" about consumption. Does the deer give the earth a pound of flesh for every pound of grass it eats?

Anyway im not bumping this thread anymore. The hongkee above is right.

/Thread