Fuck this crypto-kike and fuck (((America)))

>Trump to visit Israel in search of revived peace process
web.archive.org/web/20170522065448/http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN18I0BB
Daily reminder (((Trump))) is a Jewish puppet just like every other president of the Jew S of A. Shilling for some crypto-kike-in-disguise like (((Drumph))) won't make this country any better, nor will it stop the insurmountable flow of third world immigrants, nor will it repair the generations of broken families, nor bring back the naive young white men who died in the millions for (((their))) wars. You (((vote))) in a President and he's off sailing around the world getting his dick sucked, giving away all that hard earned TaxPayer Money™, while our country rots from the inside. What kind of pathetic fucking joke of a (((nation))) do we live in? This shithole can't kill itself fast enough. Godspeed friends, I look forward to our doom, whether by nuclear hellfire or by race war, it can't come soon enough.
Posting redpills.

Leafs not welcome.

Iraq (((war)))

Where all the JIDF faggots?

Not every president was a kike puppet, just most.

That being said, Trump is.

I'm gonna unleash some redpills.

Those who weren't puppets were carefully neutered, then eventually killed off. JFK was just a big show to the American people that we have no power. It was a big "fuck you" to the American populace. There were and still are some good men in this country. We are outnumbered though.

ITT: More pro-Hillary shills.

You lost, get over it.

>r/TheDonlanf

You absolutely must go back.

Right on cue! Flock my friends.

Hello goy!

Have you served your masters today?

I live that slave-free life.

Oy vey.

Oy vey! White men! You are being castrated! Have some dignity.

Eh well I left some good ones. Hopefully some peeking eyes find them.

>Not every president was a kike puppet, just most.
>This is what Americans belive
The Jew-SA is owned by the jews famalam. Now be a good goy and pay your taxes to me :^)

Nobody besides brainwashed religious shits thinks this
You have plenty of those too ally, probably more jews in america would like him than israelis

No need to defend religous fuckery, you have plenty of that shit in a different flavour, and for all the outrageous rabbies you quote none (0) would impose shariah on you, the most judaism can affect goyim beyond your wittle feewings is asking you in for dinner on shabbat so you can turn off the lights because of beliefs

>shariablue willing to use anti-Semitic lingo in order to start splintering support for Dahnald
>end justifies the (((means)))
wew lad

>newfags don't know that trumps campaign staff shilled here with lies, far fetched dreams and false promises

There are objective truths in this world, and some of those are
>trump is just as much a shill as past presidents
>trump shilled here and tricked you into supporting his Jewish regime
>trump is literally the opposite of what "pre-trumped" Sup Forums believes in
>if you still support trump you are either genuinely retarded, a shill or plebbit cancer