PUSSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso&feature=youtu.be&t=87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

something something but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes...

>Trump is a loose cannon and won't be diplomatic with Muslim countries, muh nuclear codes
>wtf why is Trump being so diplomatic?

Trump is a pitiful cuckold.

I bet the Saudis ran a train on his wife while he watched in the corner like the little bitch that he is.

DRUMF IS DONE
IMPEACH HIM

im actually all for this

i dont care about not letting the sluts drive...i dont care about them flipping fags off the roof like coins...all i care about is the bodies...no more western deaths due to their primitive tribal bullshit

dont let your shit bleed over into our country and you can do whatever you want in yours

Lol the difference

He already has them.

>"Trump is a meanie against muslims he should be impeached!!!1!! #imwithher

>"What's that, he didn't fire pig blood coated bullets into everyone he saw, well I guess I won't use this as humanizing Trump but go around on imageboards demonizing him!"

Making left cucks like you mad is what makes my day, Every day.
*drink's your tears*

I always suport trump no matter what xD 34d backgammon folks :)

Fucking hilarious pic user, sums, well something, up perfectly :-))

To be honest the mudslimes looked like they hated his speech, and that's a good thing.

But all the sucking of Saudi cock is inexcusable

>Trump broke literally ALL of the promises he made to us, but it's OK, because some of his critics are hypocrites

>Trump getting off the plane
>Obama receive the medal
Trump bends the knee. GG

MKSAGA

Wow, he's doing exactly what we all said he would, be fucking presidential and polite when in other people's countries.

no, it's okay because FUCK HILLARY. remember what the alternative was.

Yeah, he's doing exactly what he said he would!
He said during the primaries that he was going to make the largest arms deal in U.S. history with the financiers of 9/11, that's why everybody voted for him!

When did he demonize muslims?
He just said lets vet them extra which isnt a weird suggestion considering the source of all terror attacks over the past decade

He's famous world class expert on nuclear weapons you dumb Sawakaki

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

how is he different than another bush?

he seems like a typical neocon

Posting in a shareblue thread

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso&feature=youtu.be&t=87

The vocabulary of your average r/t_d poster consists of "shill", "sage" and "shareblue"

Keep burying your head in the sand, faggots.

D I P L O M A T I C D O N
I
P
L
O
M
A
T
C

I totally understand what he's trying to do here, being diplomatic and maybe getting the leftis media to ease up on him for just a day but this is unnaceptalbe. I didn't focus my memes and shitposting energy into him for him to associate with them, to break bread with them. Islam is a cancer and it will spread and spread until it kills us all and the only way to deal with cancer is with radiation.
I don't know what his end game is here.

The media said he did this so of course stupid idiots that watch last week tonight as political "education" have no clue what trump actually said in his rallies lol.

I am just glad that people here don't demonize muslims and realize that Saudis are our loyal allies and that we must oppose Iran

"Islam is one of the world's great faiths"

"The terrorists don't worship God/Allah"

Trump is a cuck

see
>"If they call you a shill call them a redditor"
Tow that line, cuck

16d chess we dont understand it but there's a plan

You have to go back.

>remember what the alternative was.
Feminism
War on Middle East
Globalism
So alternative was the same

Trump has always been a negotiator, not a hard liner.
He only pretends to take a hardline stance.

Doesnt want Muslims in his own country = Hitler

Doesnt shit on Muslims when visiting THEIR country = People fucking whine

No winning with lefty scum as usual

So you're actually defending his habit of saying whatever he thinks someone wants to hear?

At some point his absolute lack of integrity has to be obvious even to the most devoted supporter; is that considered a great thing now?

I'm starting to doubt that, I don't even know if the chess is 4d anymore.
I think we need to take a hardline stance against these barbarians in order to save the west.

Mumpf BTFO lol. I'm definitely #WithHer now.

>So you're actually defending his habit of saying whatever he thinks someone wants to hear?

I'm done with pretense. I don't care what he says. I want to see the results. If he gets those, that's a win.
Trump is going to fix the economy and control the border.

shkomald klunpf nuclear codes orange

Much better attitude that the previous administration had. American ambassador in Russia literally said that Putin is puruing what best for Russia instead of american interests, implying this is bad.