What kind of faggot cuck actually goes the speed limit?

What kind of faggot cuck actually goes the speed limit?

Do you need DADDY GOVERNMENT to also tell you how to wear your hat?

GROW THE FUCK UP.

t.
commowhore driver

>VROOOOOOOOOM

Fuck off shithead don't be a retard on the road.

Listen to Healthy Harold for once ya dickhead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People who rely on their license for work.
Herp derp got me pees i go fast. Faggot.

MAGA lane for the milk

OP is a nigger driver

I don't drive at all due to not being a good goy who drives a cuck wagon to mr. goldbergs slave cave while following the other trillion state regulations

A thread attempting to make fun of libertarian types... Huh.

If you want to get your soul to heaven.. Trust in me don't you judge or question.

Also it really depends where you are.. I mean i wouldnt want to be driving like a fuck head in a residential area..

what's with all of the shilling for dangerous driving

i hope you die OP before you kill somebody

>mfw we have a terrible police shortage here so the cops have bigger bread to butter than measly traffic violations
>mfw i regularly text and drive 20mph over the limit right past state troopers and they don't even give it a second thought

Dude, at some point the speed limit is actually comfortable and appropriate enough to just obey. What the hell is wrong with you?

A 55 mph speed limit on the interstate is admittedly a bit slow, but if you really need to go 80 or above, you have issues. At what point do YOU grow the fuck up and stop being oppositional just to assert some neurotic obsession with autonomy? Are you fucking THREE?

Even when I exclusively stole cars to get around, the speed that I felt like driving at often synced up with the speed limit for minutes at a time.

id argue that cunts driving 10k or more under the speed limit actually cause ore danger and contribute to road rage and other drivers speeding to get around them

>stop being oppositional just to assert some neurotic obsession with autonomy
nice thesaurus faggot

another bogan on the road. Jesus christ fuck off Steve

Oh I got yer thesaurus hangin, pretty choir boy

>HAHA LOOK AT THIS FAG AND HIS BIG BOOK LEARNIN WORDS

THAT'S WHEN I TOLD THAT TEACHIN' LADY