/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - REFUSING MEDICAL ATTENTION AND FADING FAST EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>just shove it onto amazon and someone will buy it. chuck tingle has said the main way to get sales is just be prolific. churn out as much nonsense as possible and you can make loot.
>churn out as much nonsense as possible and you can make loot.
Literally IRL shitposting is making him bank. Fuck.

top cat

wooot. we waiting on those late night gems.

that would be a tough role to play tho, unless you were at least half a fag

pretty much. but the guy is a legit writer, he has degrees and shit. but this was easier. just pound out some bullshit in a day and spend the rest of the week doing whatever with the family.

Nth for coons

dispatch sassy level is going up

>smashing his head into the back of my cage
dindu nuffin

Guys trying to kill himself, dispatch is like whatever.

if you like real hard whiskey, like the kind that punches your soul. you would like it. it's harsh as shit. some old school 1800's recipe. I like it because it reminds me that i'm drinking literal .poison

sounds almost like old forrester or old charter

>chuck gay novel guy

I'm wanting to troll sjw's for money right now too, I need to try and wow them with our magic

>bullet holes and blood in the vehicle

HAHAHA suspect is bashing his head into my cage. Robert gives no fucks

>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING

We have twin "BLACK MALE" displaying "BLACK GUN" demanding wallet, phone, keys, and a truck

>carjacking
chimping intensifies

She's close to her limit break. Robert better mind hisself.

I'm not saying we should follow in his cum-besodded footprints, but I'm still impressed by his accomplishment.

>Aggravated car jacking and robbery
Ere we go, lads!

its a rough drink straight. if you wanna try somethin smooth. get tres generacions sauza tequila. its liquid pleasure and gets you good. pricey tho. Rebel Yell is decent whiskey and fairly cheap. same price as seagrams 7 but better

Anyone feel like black police officers in chi have to be pretty red pilled on the nature of blacks vs whites

haha lol of course not. i just can't believe he's getting people to part with their money. or maybe i can believe it

>Anyone feel like black police officers in chi have to be pretty red pilled on the nature of blacks vs whites

you know they all live in white neighborhoods. unless they get paid to live in shit areas. i know in my city cops get extra pay if they are willing to live in a high crime area. they want to embed cops into areas that suck.

most of his sales have to be joke buys. lol bro got you a book you fag lmao. those kinda sales but it's workin for him

kek
>beating tan caucasian hipsters back with club

They will straight bounce Jamal's handcuffed ass off the hood of their patrol car. Nobody comes down harder on the hoodrats and thugs than a black cop.

Exactly.

Anyone feel like ______ in ______ have to be pretty _____ pilled on the nature of _____ vs _____

Never underestimate stupidity, user.

oh lawdy.. waifu?

how bout dat

I think thats the cash me outside girl, so no.

>anyone feel like [peanuts] in [m&m's] have to be pretty [grass] pilled on the nature of [surfing] vs [genital mutilation]
? Nice tits tho.

dafuq is adam?

your ID is niggerish bro. KREVN. thats gotta be a nig name somewhere

WUT IN SAINT JACOBS NAME

Adam is the daytime cops.

cash me outside solid honkey whip cracka, jungle looooooooove

Robert givin options. scratchy sexy dispatch is amused.

lmao tupac aint got no time for her ass.

>Robert givin options. scratchy sexy dispatch is amused.

RIP Crabby

>vehicle moving slowly through the alley

Wew. So much for sobriety. OP is heading to sleep, Roberts. You lot stay comfy.

>lmao tupac aint got no time for her ass.

but he wants to wax (museum) that (white) ass

D'Krevian Gooch. I'm sure Robert knows a few

makes no sense - 06 adam?

Crabby will be back. i think the cops shot kinda fucked her up. she dipped into the ungodly amount of vacation time she has built up and is telling brown folk in aruba to make her damn drink right

6 am Adam takes over i'd guess

>3 males trying to kick a door in
I bet its black male at it again

have good sleeps user. I can't pull myself away yet. gonna start noggin' any minute

the ambient stream makes the radio silence even more spooky.

>shots fired

>Crabby will be back. i think the cops shot kinda fucked her up. she dipped into the ungodly amount of vacation time she has built up and is telling brown folk in aruba to make her damn drink right

I'm going with this explanation. Still gonna push RIP Crabby, because it always pulls a remark, but she retired if not just on vacation, dispatch has got to be more stressful than we realize

is it just me or do these threads feel like we are on another planet from the rest of Sup Forums???

the dispatch job for CPD is rough from what i have heard over the past two years. if any of em claimed PTSD i wouldnt argue it.

Same

ha i was also thinking that. I read lots of other threads, but I only recently started participating on /cpd/. only been lurking for about 6 months

It's like being at a party and there is one room full of really fun chill folks but you go to get another beer and have to wade through the idiots and assholes to get to the keg. and rush back to that room.

poor count

>need amberlamps

BLAH

At night, Adam = auxiliary, car six. Adam-12 is a TV show.

dumpster diver. and adam is morning crew. must be some early morning adams helpin out robert

The world is such an ugly place when you think about it

also, that was the 2nd white male in the last 3 hours.
>realizes /cpd/ is a black hole of degeneracy, but entertaining none the less

WHAT WAS THAT BILL CLINTON CLIP

lol

AHAHAHA

this is what hardcore leftists fail to realize. for all of our civilized areas, killers will always exist and you gotta fight to get and keep what you have. the world doesnt give a shit about anything else but conquer, feast, and winning.

i did not have sexual relations with that dispatcher

Oh shit, they are arresting Bill!

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

>I did not have sexual relations with that woman
kek

how did that happen? also, dispatch in not havin any nonsense

lmao Roberts meme on a whole different level

>sweetie

Scratchy is my voicefu

yo shutup

>6-7 people screaming and yelling
do male and female black ever sleep

crack is a helluva drug

yo no

after a hawks game last year i stopped at a buddy's house right off of 294, still in neighborhood of the United Center, left about 130 am, no one around, about to get on highway, yuge male black and a 4 year old child cross the road. wtf

fuckin lmao
goddammit Robert is killin my sides

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX

quit being a drama queen

I think that cut both ways. You equally can't expect the lower classes to be happy with what they have. You need some welfare to keep them in line.

KEK more clinton

hahaha that Clinton sound byte

lol wtf they know we lurkin

TFW you will never have scratchy dispatch tell you stories of nigs noggin while you drift away into sleep.

in all seriousness, if possible, is Robert trolling

true.

yes. Robert trolls the radio from time to time. last year it was the darude sandstorm intro that got played like twice a night

>tfw liberal democracy relies on the poor for votes and credit debt and can't afford to turn them into soylent

>some nog broke into a church
motherfuckers

Feels bad man

suspicious female black wearing black carrying a black bag.

That's a lot of black

New here. Explain Robert pls?

church you say? i missed that one, fuckin degenerate to the max. stealing money that was probably gonna go towards helping the community.

>implying niggers care about the community