Why is small-town America so comfy?

Why is small-town America so comfy?

man wasn't made to live with millions of other people

No niggers

Hard to have a ghetto in a small town

Go spend a week in the middle of Louisiana and tell me how comfy it is

but with millions of mexican illegals, yes?

Then why does it start its journey in a crowded ball bag with millions of other sperms?

to me they feel so empty

this

If by comfy you mean "everyone is on oxy or heroin," sure.

> all that concrete-ass concrete. Not a plant in sight, not even a bush, or a patch of grass
> comfy

Now I see why americans hate nature.

It all comes down to individual drive.

People who are driven leave for the city to earn more and have a greater degree of "prestige"

The most driven are also the most terrible and self centered. They will step on necks to advance their own interests.

Small town America is the beautiful crossroads that come from giving a shit about your home, but it being so driven that you undermine society to get it.

Gypsies pls go

This applies to any rural area, since big cities are always infested with poor, victimized lefty flakes and 'dindu nuffin' minorities. These folks try to attain something by living the "big city life".

Because of low cost of ownership, peace, quiet, prosperity, and other things that are caused by a homogenous society. It's a shame we're full, though.

Because in a sea of rural and suburban retards, the rural and suburban retard doesn't stand out and feels right at home among his rural and suburbam retard peers.

Yeah that's what happens when you take a picture of a street as opposed to from a fucking mountain.

Next your gonna tell me the eagles should just fly the ring into Mordor.

>bong telling us to go
you go back first

this is kinda a poor example of small town america we have much better examples but this is probably ok for iowa

Not pictured tons of empty storefronts, and the ones that have stuff are just pawn, and antique shops.

Wal-Mart killed main street small town America.

That's probably the best kind of comfy, so long as you can rely on the supply

uncomfy af

looks like Norwich Ontario lol

More like Cuckbitch Canadio

Fuck off, faggot

Dude I do not think small town America is comfy

This is the dumbest meme. I grew up in a small rural town of 1,200 people, 3 hours from the nearest mall. I really did not like it, it's very depressing.

Obviously there's no traffic or violent crime, but there are no career or job opportunities, everybody is an alchoholic, and the dating pool is very very slim.

Yeah city living sucks and whatever, but I'm way happier being in an area with 10 million people and tons of job opportunities

>muh jobs
>muh penetration

How fucking blue pilled can you be? Work part-time at a grocery store and spend your copious free time hiking, camping, shitposting, edging, eating fast food, reading, writing, thinking, swimming, horse riding, shooting, cycling, visiting your family, kiting etc.

In a city you just live in a tiny shitty apartment which sucks up half your wage only to spend your very limited free time chasing after used up roasties and inhaling diesel fumes. Dumb cuck.

rural Canada is super comfy plus we don't have any spics or niggers

Outdoors shit gets boring after you've memorized the location of every tree and rock in the 100 miles of wilderness surrounding town.

Yeah outdoors stuff is fun, but there's more to life than that. The city actually has opportunities. You can build a business. You can make connections, perform as a musician, anything.

Also, you don't just "work part time a trump a grocery store" in rural America. You end up busting your ass doing some back breaking manual labor at the break of dawn. That's the only work that can actually support a household.

And the people are alchohlics. All of them. Many die early deaths from alchoholism.

Ironically, rural America ends up being more nihilistic than urban America

Because you're a straight white Christian conservative man.

>plus we don't have any spics or niggers

For now, anyway.

>Box-like abominations
>Asphalt everywhere
>The few houses with historical architecture are minimalist.
>comfy
I swear to god, whenever Americans try to build something it turns into massive shit.

>You can build a business. You can make connections, perform as a musician, anything.

Yes but the reality is that 95%+ people just end up commuting through a smog of diesel fumes to some shitty job that only covers half their rent, or otherwise demands 50+ hours of work per week to live a "successful" life in "le big city".

Pic related: your potential musicians, millionaires and business owners

There's two trees, you stupid gypo.
And why would there be a lot of plants in town? That's where businesses go, people go just to shop. No one lives there.

Brassó was a nice city, too bad you've fucked it up, like everything else.

what about the street trees mate

Reminds me of south park

this
for large swaths of people they would be happier in a small town, and quit chasing that big city foolish dream; living vertically for 40years beneath some niglet family while you work at starbucks

What are you on about?

>the state with the largest black population within the US
Who could be behind this (((post)))?

you know planting trees in the street

Hideous, cultureless, soulless places enslaved to the automobile. They should be nuked en masse.

So somebody had the bright idea a few years back to cut holes along the sidewalk and put in more trees. I think that was hardly the best way for the city to be spending money, but hey I like trees as much as the next guy.

But they planted them right under the power lines. Inmates running the asylum.

>being a urban and metropolitan dipship is better

They have two trees there already. They aren't going to grow trees like that in a business center with limited room, that would retarded.

Mate you should find a picture of when there is literally a tree in the street. One time I was in rural Virginia and there was literally a bigass in the fucking road with the pavement going around it. At least it was in the shoulder.

Less niggers.

Nigger, we have more woodlands and deserts than the entire surface area of Europe.

Canada has a lot of trees, too. That's one of their major exports is processed trees.

One like that in fuking midtown/highlands Atlanta. Dead center of the road and forces traffic around it. Better than potholes in the same position, though

"Fewer" niggers, asshole.

We speak English here.

You'll probably find that in many neighborhoods or on the outskirts, but not usually near a town center.

less niggers makes sense dumbass

Because they're also simpletons, rednecks, inbreds, Bible thumpers, conservatives, teabaggers and trumptards...the British equivalent of a Welsh fucker. Of course those towns are cozy... it's a bliss bubble.

a general lack of melanin

No, "less niggers" works in that context as well. Quit being such a faggot.

Nope, Only white ones.

Punctuation isn't just for the upper classes anymore, you illiterate, home-schoolded thunderfaggot.

Wrong and embarrassing.

Kys.

SPBP

/thread

Good night everyone.

gotta admit looks pretty comfy reminds me of living by lake tahoe

because only one of them should survive and become an actual human, the rest are worthless.

well put

Less than 1% of the people in the city have any worth and the rest are just absorbed by the city as nutrients for the successful, too.

>Get robbed by an intercity minority
>live with like minded people in a peaceful quiet town

Such a tough choice...

Looks like a typical college town in california

It's 11am

Mate of mine lives in a small house in Tuscany very near to Siena. Stunning beautiful landscape but only a 30minutes drive away from the city center. Perfect mix between rural and city life. He only goes to Siena for work. All his friends come to him for barbecues and hiking etc. City life is disgusting and shit

arent your urban voters hard at work making sure the officials that are trying to eradicate your ethnicity stay in power?

not for the night shift

Touche

And as a pro-EU lefty, they have my support.

Why don't you guys just federalize already?

Did you just actually say you're in favor of having your own ethnicity eradicated? Isn't that basically suicidal thinking?

Accountability,

In a smaller town people actually know what everyone is up to, If you are a shady bastard word gets around and people stop giving you business. In a small town your actions are held against you and people care what you do and how you present yourself. With corporate chains you can always kick the blame up, It isn't you it is (((management))).

In a small town people are responsible for their own livelihood and will beat the living shit out of scumbags trying to ruin it for profit.

Where? I live in rural VA and am curious

>just your average german mindset

I forget. Some state road or other I think about 30 minutes almost due West the beltway.

don't get any ideas ahmed

I'm from the same type of place. What you have to do is leave in your 20s and return in your 30s with a wife and a degree from elsewhere. If you spend literally your entire life there you will never move any higher than auto mechanic or farm hand, and you'll have to marry before 20 to get a decent girl.

Why is small town Portugal so comfy?

This is pretty comfy. Its like how America shouldve built all its towns

>beautiful architecture
>everyone rents instead of owning
Yeah I'd rather own a trailer than rent a quaint duplex.

Everytime I see those small towns it reminds me of No Country for old white men and just scares the fuck outta me

OK thanks user. I'm on the VA, KY border and was curious. I've never known of anyone remotely close to me posting on Sup Forums and I've been here for years. Probably will be many more more

Why do moes keep allowing bon politic threads?

Why does Reddit keep replying to non politic threads?

Why is this place so unironically shitty now?

Where can I purchase some fine Canadian processed tree?

Call around your local lumber yards.

When I think of comfy I think of this. I would like to at least visit a place like this someday .

He said "small town America" not small town afro America.

Why are you scared Buddy.

Cause its mostly white

Call it

Fuck that movie was savage.

wording this

Nigger, please..

>tfw no trad gf to move to north quebec and start a permaculture farm with
i want to die

been here, can confirm, no black people, no ghettos, good infrastructure, still interesting shit to do. in fact more interesting shit to do whereas in say houston, I can drive all over the place and just be surrounded by useless shit. and i still can't get anything I need. car parts? fuck nope even in the 4th largest city it doesn't exist. christ it's hard to even get decent lumber unless you wanna pay a kidney and a half.

there's a difference in the ratio of useless shit per square foot. that's why its comfy lol.

Not a nigger for miles probably.

10/10 comfy

>Europeans talking about preserving nature