Hey Sup Forums do you think that visiting this board or contributing to its threads puts you on a watch list...

Hey Sup Forums do you think that visiting this board or contributing to its threads puts you on a watch list? Some of the topics and opinions on this board could be seen as threatening. Just wondering, not worried or anything....

what are you a faggot

GTKRWN

I'm sure many of us are on a watch list. I am certainly on one.

I don't plan on doing anything illegal though. I hope the FBI dude assigned to reading my posts gets some good keks every here and there. It doesn't bother me, I've got the 1A.

Of course it is
>Be Obama
>Looking through citizen browsing history
>He regularly posts nazi frogs on a iranian wine-tasting forum
>mfw
Into the kill list he goes!

This.

I like to think me and my CIA Nigger are secret buddies kekking at the same shitposts.

It helps me sleep at night.

I sort of like this as a concept. You're talking about killing an ethnic group and then post a picture of a frog dressed as a Nazi gassing a Jew. The guys watching us must be on the floor laughing at all the dumb shit that gets posted

I think it's even better when it's foreigners like you

I can just imagine the spook that has to look at your gokuposts about giving the emperor trump your energy. Or your battle for the confederate flag. Sup Forums is fucking absurd fampai

If you're not on a watch list, you're a Commie faggot.

why don't you try plebbit you fucking scrub

I hope it does at least somebody will be paying attention to me

I don't actually think so. If you're just talking, no one gives a shit because talking has never changed anything.
The moment you get active in real life by participating in some organization the government doesn't like you can be sure as fuck that you land on watchlists though.

Calm down leaf.

Someone finally cares about me
Yayyyyy

>ethnic group
>talmudist zionism disguised as jewish religion

Are you retart ?

If I am on a watch list, I like it. It's nice to know someone cares and has my back, even if it is the government.

We should all talk to our spook's

Hi GCHQ guy, hows it going? Hope you've got loads of useful info on me.

No

Was a retarded example for a reason

Asio and Asis raided my reaction folder

If you've posted the merchant meme, you're on a watch list. Why not use a VPN?

Yes, and yes you are on it for simply engaging.

There was old pasta years ago about Sup Forums being completey taken over by an agency to easily honey trap chomos.

And no it is not like there is a person dedicated to watching you 24/7, its more likely a robot tracking your behavior and looking for key repititious patterns that ID you as a genuine threat.

The fact that you're on Sup Forums (doesn't need to be Sup Forums specifically) already puts you on a watch list.

Who cares? Having a life in 2017 is pointless. No friends, social media,or job for them to try and take away from me. Enjoy reading my shit-posts you cunts.

yes, but as long as you dont tell them openly here about your plans to assassinate the president you will be fine. but we should better go through that plan somewhere else. message you in ICQ in a few minutes

>tfw FBI, CIA and NSA have to read you every shit post
>tfw when they come here completely bluepilled thinking they do the good work and get redpilled in the process making them switch side to us in secret creating doubleagents for us
>tfw when we made some letteragent an unironical flatearther because he took the shitpost for serious
these thoughts alone would make it worth for me posting here if i get into prison or suicided for the posts here