What did Norway mean by this?

What did Norway mean by this?

Only proved the fact that liberalism doesn't stop and that's why it has to be eliminated as political ideology once and for all

Is Czech Republic fucked by SJWs? I never heard anything...

Only Cities are ( mostly Prague desu ). There have been some gay pride parades there. But literal SJWs aren't all that common here it's more like liberals are the problem here

They mean they want more KIDS to get AIDS, they mean Norwegians are degenerates like most first world countries.

We don't need a holocaust.

We need a stright up old fashioned war.

>They don't do anything else than fuck each other.
You must be ultimate blind or cucked to not notice all those "sex liberation", "fluid genders" propaganda and STD infest whole world nowadays, including this very board.

>we need a modern holocaust for degenerates like disabled people, non-aryans, muslims etc.. but why involve homosexuals?
In fact, you can spout shit like this is a self-evidence of how fucked up Western world becomes, you're in the same level as those mudslime rapefugees. You people deserve to be raped and replaced. Burn in hell!

What the fuck. Being a faggot is a literal mental disorder. It's disgusting that they're promoting this to kids who have no idea about the concept of sex. Why are they trying to push these perverted ideas on youth??

That they're okay with gays recruiting(molesting) their children. Remember old faggot milos story that got him shoahed? Gays reproduce psychologically.

That Breivik still has work to do.

Norway is just as cucked as us, if not more

>Oslo
The source of all degeneracy in Norway. We need to drop a nuke over the city
Fuck Osloistan

Not more, but almost at your and Germany level
Fuckings Oslo cucks ruining this country

Pretty obvious that these freaks wont stupid pushing and pushing and pushing until they are violently forced to stop.

The capital city of near every western nation is the petri dish of the cultural marxist, the "enricher" and the globalist. London is not English, Berlin is not German, Paris is not French. When the day comes, these hives will be our biggest challenge.

Nigger I knew I wanted to go full faggot and drink the quarterbacks cum in 5th grade. Regardless the government hanging banners isn't going to do shit when the problem is that identifying as gay at any point prior to graduating high school is social suicide.

funny that i´ve been to paris and london more than once but never visited berlin.

>when the problem is that identifying as gay at any point prior to graduating high school is social suicide.
Maybe when you were in school, but at my high school there was at least 40-50 out gays, and at least one transgender. No bullying. Period.

Oslo is the shithole of norway. There are several places in oslo where its unsafe to go for whites.
You can count the whites you see on one hand

Is Oslo super expensive to live in?

Yes, a 60 square meter Apartment costs around 420 000 usd

Why is there pushing of a "gay kids" agenda? No child is sexually active at that age or are they serious about relationships.

>Oslo
That's where all the trash goes. Oslo is a big dump

MSM?

They're working on it... The beautiful Czech Republic is next on their list. Your women are already bitchy feminists like in the West, thus it begins.

This right here.

"Men who have sex with men"

Does anyone have degeneracy pics of kids in fag parades? Need for dropping red pills among normies who are pro-faggot but are uncomfortable with it.
Those type of pictures really send the message home and alter opinions.