Which sportclubs should the young NatSoc be aligned with?

Which sportclubs should the young NatSoc be aligned with?

emphasis on bundesliga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z85KFsMHi_I
youtube.com/watch?v=M2VhoruRRQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=oB4XrxWNwgU
youtube.com/watch?v=06E9DKvFY8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8jxAIITfs
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFC_Dynamo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sankt Pauli

Your local amateur club in which you play yourself. Professional sport is degenerate

Kek, dont be mean

St.Pauli is THE antifa and leftie club, the play in Hamburg.

Eh for Bundesliga:
Schalke
Dortmund
Köln

Dynamo Dresden

youtube.com/watch?v=z85KFsMHi_I

Schalke 04. You're about as successful as they are.

Isnt Dynamo Berlin already a nazi club? They are playing in the 5th tier liga currently.

Dynamo Dresden youtube.com/watch?v=M2VhoruRRQ0

It will have to be a Munich based team, because after all this city was/is the seat, the base of NatSoc

Dynamo Dresden

fuck off bandwagoner

First thing should be to pick a better sport.

Sports are for the weak minded that like to chase balls around.

No, 2nd Bundesliga, rank 5 currently. So might rise to the 1st.

t. fat fuck Amerilard

That videos nuts lol

>aligning with petty bread and games shit while you are being wiped out

yeah so based hehe

Feyenoord, easily:
youtube.com/watch?v=oB4XrxWNwgU

youtube.com/watch?v=06E9DKvFY8w

Anti Jew and anti islam

Exactly, too fat and too lazy to chase anything

itt: oceanians making buli followers cringe

that was by Energie Cottbus

Being a sports fan is one of the most bluepilled things you can do.
Invest your time in something more sensible.

Hitler said it's boxing

This.

Or fencing ( real fencing though)

TOP KEK
Sachsen = bestes Land!
Dresden = beste Stadt!
Dynamo Dresden = bester Verein!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8jxAIITfs

What about these blokes then?

Thats a bit rough, isnt it?

Rugby, skiing, boxing, rowing, distance running, road cycling, cricket, mountaineering and motorsport.

Thats actually a very good point

No, I am not speaking about Dynamo Dresden but this club.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFC_Dynamo

I personally love all former east german football clubs because their remind me on croatian and other former yugoslav clubs. Rostock, Magdeburg, Dynamo Dresden and BFC Dynamo. You name it.

Fencing is seriously gay.

You realize that the inhabitants of Saxony are not Saxon by blood, do you?

>investing your time to be a /fan/ instead of sport itself.
Fucking hell mate, is Germany truly doomed?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Haha yes all of our ancestors were so gay lmao let's watch some faggots kick a ball for 90 mins xd

Are you as basketball crazy as Lithuania is?

I don't know about Germany but Chelsea, Rangers and Millwall are 'right wing' clubs in the UK.

SeeI don't advocate watching football or anything American, but fencing is shit.

he probably means sword fencing, not gay rapier fencing
longsword fencing is the white man's sport

YEAH SPORTS MAN. Sports are doing so good to our societies aren't they? Degenerate men love keeping their mind off of what's happening to their country and flipping on the tele. Go fuck off with your sports worship to Sup Forums or /asp/ since you're all aspies.
>>MUH BASED NIGGER KICKING A BALL
Honestly kys

This is you

LOL, fatty

t. Overweight virgin who never had friends to play sports with

Go home fatty.
Your out of shape doughy body will surely save the western civilization!
That 3/4 hours playing sport will surely lead to the end of the West!

Stop you're making us look bad

keep memeing about how fat america is while your women get ISLAMD and BLACKED
fucking chimps the lot of you

Oh really? Who are they then, Ibrahim?

Hitler was wrong on at least that account. Anyone who has seen Mohammad Ali can attest boxing is destructive. real patrician sports are the country club set: golf, polo, shooting, sailing

le 32% face

dortmund is also againt facism.

I can almost smell the Doritos. You're nearly as pathetic as someone who likes fencing

This.

Just lift

That's your country, mate. That can't get enough of the bbc. Football is an Euro sport. Except for France. And while the Goyman commentators try to rub the "diversity" in, some fan clubs are obviously still based.

PRIES KEKE BROTHER :D

"sports fans" are probably on mean more fat and out of shape than the average non sports watcher. sports is commercialized garbage unless you are participating, in which case outdoor activity is just as good as team sports. men's leagues are good for camaraderie though (ameture).

America is one of the fattest countries in the world

>being this triggered

A lot of slavic rape babies. Saxony is named after a duke who came from the territory of actual Saxons which is northern Lower Saxony.

One and only answer

>slavic rape babies
You have to go back, Mehmet.

What does it say?

RB Leipzig or Dynamo Dresden.

I am a real Saxon unlike you, Ronny-Slobodan

Auschwitz your motherland, the ovens your homes

i'm 6'2'', 185 pounds, get good

Actually because there are a lot of so called 'spots fan' that sit on their asses, young kids try to copy their superstars and it gives them motivation to be physically active, because they might become famous one day to all those neckbeards who only sit in front of TV

But he meant in school, for building the fighting spirit in young boys, not as a profession.

I highly doubt it, Mehmet.

Kek, so literally pic related

soccer is degenerate...do kickboxing or any other martial art that is usefull for practical self defense...also ...get a gun legally.

neckbeards are the sports fans, that is what i'm trying to tell you. maybe it's different in poland. in the us people that watch tv are lazy, even if they watch sports. even kids. people that are healthy generally don't watch tv, mostly because it's also low iq. sports on tv has been dumbed down and commercialized, that is my only point. i play soccer, golf, baseball, basketball, swim, etc, but rarely watch sportsball.

>soccer
FUCK OFF

Watch hockey. Soccer has been fully nigged up at the higher levels sadly.

i guess that would limit brain damage, but it still sounds pretty brutal to me. there are other character building physical skills imo.

>tfw you are racist
>tfw you have to endure all the 'KEIN BIER FÜR RASSISTEN' slogans when you want to enjoy a cool one in Dortmund
ECHTE LIEBE™

Why do you care about a degenerate and worthless generation of traitors in an anti-German state?

Again, nothing is good about ((((((sports)))))) it has been their biggest money maker since it was commercialized. You are an idiot to support it especially since Brazil cucks you at it

>since Brazil cucks you at it
Yes, obliterating them 7-1 and killing the passion for football in a nation which basically has nothing else, is totally cucking, Ameridumb.

And there's not a single Jew in football that I am aware of. DFB and UEFA are corrupt to the core, but that's, surprisingly, achieved without Jewish participation.

womens vollyball. jiggly tits pleases me

Jesus, hahhaa

What is soccer?

Amerifat occupational force member who has to go back to Israel

your homo lahm is sure a good posterboy for the jews

I have a job interview tmrw at a Bundesliga Club. Pretty nervous tbqh.

I don't follow the national team

>Dortmund
refugees welcome
>Köln
cuckeckest city in Germany, so no

all of them are behind salvage anyway, all super cucks

Nuke the entire country, if you ask me. With the exception of some part of Eastern Germany and Bavaria

football and its nigger ball both in Germany and in the US.Dont support that !

>All of them are labeled USS
red pilled!

>American cucks think they can emulate this

I guess good for them for trying to make soccer more popular in the States, but goddamn do they look like tools trying to start fights in the stands with the other team's fans when shit like this exists in Europe.

yep lol

>Swabia will be nuked ;-;

And what America did not take and get from Europe may well seem worthy to a Jewyfied race with negroed blood, but we see it for what it is.

It should. And Oskar first.

EEEEEEEEY :DDDDDD