AUS/POL/: Watch this movie/Pre-qanda drinks edition

> Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury 'worked as sex worker', 60 Minutes reports

brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/accused-drug-mule-cassandra-sainsbury-worked-as-sex-worker-60-minutes-reports-20170521-gw9va1.html

>Pauline Hanson says One Nation rejected James Ashby's plan to cash in on election materials

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/one-nation-ashby-denies-plan-to-cash-in-on-election-materials/8546160

>Labor doesn't back tax increase to fund NDIS even though they passed the legislation

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/politics-live-may-22-parliament-returns-budget-grilling/8545980

>The trouble with the Chinese economy and what it means for Australia

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/the-trouble-with-china-and-what-it-means-for-australia/8545886

>Banks btfo: S&P cites risk of sharp correction in property prices as it cuts 23 lenders' ratings

s m h.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/sp-cites-risk-of-sharp-correction-in-property-prices-as-it-cuts-23-banks-ratings-20170522-gwa6pd.html

> Should poor people have fewer children? Medical Journal of Australia paper

s m h.com.au/national/should-poor-people-have-fewer-children-medical-journal-of-australia-paper-20170519-gw92u0.html

>Melbourne is hit by a MOUSE PLAGUE as rodents invade homes in their thousands to escape the cold

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528658/Melbourne-hit-massive-mouse-plague.html

Discord - Suck a dick

Strawpoll - Suck some more dick

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/accused-drug-mule-cassandra-sainsbury-worked-as-sex-worker-60-minutes-reports-20170521-gw9va1.html
au.news.yahoo.com/video/aunews_sunday_night/?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=ShortForm#page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for fuck the melbourian chink.

Movie's about an average Melbournian poof meeting Australia - A love story

Fuck truckies

Inb4 freelance neet.

settle down champ

I love this movie. Are little outback towns like this?

NEW THREAD:

NEW THREAD:

NEW T

there are still some like it but it was made in the early 70's so it's a dying scene
stop being a tosser you gook fuckwit

Oh look the gook is back!

he never left, the op format that I used is his. all threads that start like that are his. he also has a hard on for discord

Why is everyone that drives a falcon/commodore/maloo ute such a cunt?

>organizing resistance to libshits
>a bad thing

Fuck off

What to do about the junkies and homeless cunts?

Probably because we are normies and you are a loser

>High school math teacher here in SA marking assignments.

AMA

Are you a pedofile?

I drive a falcon ute, checks out

oi I just turned 18 and I need some tips of my new life as Chad Thundercock
>where should I buy cheap cars that aren't fucked?
>where can I buy rollie tobacco or ciggies without cancer on them?
>great northern or carlton dry?
>commodore or falcon?

Daily reminder I can smash every gay cunt in this thread without even trying. Especially the gook OP.

What are you organizing you autistic little book? Facebook raids?

The SINGLE biggest indicator of plebbit cancer is when someone claims they are changing the world or doing some great deed by rallying 10 people to troll lefties on the internet

>where should I buy cheap cars that aren't fucked?
Don't fall for the vehicle Jew.
>where can I buy rollie tobacco or ciggies without cancer on them?
Don't fall for the tobacco Jew
>great northern or carlton dry?
Don't fall for the alcohol Jew
>commodore or falcon?
Once again, don't fall for the vehicle Jew.

Also, don't be a Jew.

Daily reminder OP is a gook from Melbourne who studied African Studies.

>auctions or hustle cunts on gumtree
>champion ruby - still get cancer
>coopers
>falcon

1. Most brand name dealers will sell mechanically good cars.
2. Dunno
3. Carlton Dry
4. Falcon

true but better to be plebbit cancer than to do nothing about anything

Don't try and make yourself a true blue Aussie. If your asking people on Sup Forums how to do it then your just a fucken dog nu-aussie and should fuck off to melbs and drink expensive coffee all day

why would you want to have sex with other men

shut up faggot

Why haven't you joined the defence force yet ausfags?

>dying for israel
No thank you.

>2017
>dying

Get with the times, faggot.

Did that, got a medical discharge for testing positive for to an illicit substance

Don't like the thought of being a welfare queen tqbh mate.

that's the other op, stop picking fights you know you're going to lose

On my way. Got recommended for Aircraft Technician and am now waiting on the call. Pretty damn excited

You're the gap year cunt aren't ya?
Half the cunts here are probably on centrelink, get with the times user.

Nice, have you done the you session?

No you dumb cunt this is the gook op trying to throw you off the scent
How fucking stupid are you m8

Wheres the Tamworth cunt I wanna have some words

good shit, how long does it take to get your trade through them?

I'd rather starve than take centrelink, that's fucked

Jesus christ fuck off you gook cunt. Stop dividing the thread.

Yeah and Assessment Day. Passed a practice fitness test. Now I'm just waiting for spots to open up.

>How fucking stupid are you m8
I am op you slopehead minda

How long did they say you'd have to wait?

3 months at Kapooka and 2 years training. Pretty good considering its all paid and accommodation and food is $190 bucks a week.

Then they're just as bad as you ADFcucks, I don't get the distinction.

Told me they'll know around July but who knows really.

how long is it if you are getting your trade outside the forces?

4 years I'm pretty sure

Nice, have fun at 1RTU

>OP is a gook
>from melbourne

lmao

Either that or Kapooka. Leaning towards Army. Thanks man.

would you get DQ for legal benzo usage?

Stop kidding yourself, gook cunt.

kick ass man, enjoy

Cheers mate

Most likely, my mate got pushed back for similar circumstances.

>tfw Queenslander
>tfw growing a red beard

I brought this up with my parents to see what they think and they actually thought I was joking. I'm likely going ADF if I get a sub 80 ATAR, I think they expect me to study sociology at Latrobe or something.
>60 atar engineering entrance at Latrobe
how fucked is that

What school (or electorate?)

>OP
>is a gook
>larping as a whiteboi

lmao

got kapooka enlistment in july

2 years ago I got through my you session and even disclosed it to the nurse about benzo usage but she didn't seem to care. they were keen as to get me to kapooka but I pulled out before assessment because I was worried I'd get DQ. Doing other stuff now but still have ADF in the back of my mind.

Any reason the nurse didn't DQ me? I thought it would have happened then but I figure the medical with doctor would be where it happened

4 years in infantry. Good to see cunts want to join up. Just don't make a career in the army.

What's so bad about this man?

which battalion?

Anyone submitted questions or there tonight?

Daily reminder OP is a communist Chinese gook who is data mining Australians.

I'm not going to say anything but 3bde. Still in mate.

Larps as muzzie. Literally seen around syd bars with asian twinks.

>muslim
>proglib FAGGOT
>converted a white Aryan woman to his satanic cause
>brown
the list could go on

everything

Fuck I love the thought of respectable(?) members of society shitposting on Sup Forums.
>Tfw I think my GP comes here

Also, what grade do you teach? And have any of your students given you a chub?

Good luck
>60 atar engineering entrance at Latrobe
How the fuck does that work?

Nice, what job?

Not sure, did your doctor give you some sort of medical letter?

Doesn't a day go past without a news story about some truck driver crashing his truck into some innocent people. Today it was a truck that crashed into a tram.

>inb4 truckies are given unfair work hours and it isn't their fault muh produce
Nah fuck em. Ever meet a truck driver and you'll quickly learn that 100% of them spend their money on hard drugs that they take when they're driving around knowing that cops don't pull them over because of the danger of them taking off on the highway and getting to speed. They never take proper care of their vehicles and let them deteriorate to absolute shit without telling anyone, they never use their fucking brakes because they wear out so they just engine brake with lower gears all the fucking time and then whoops they've fucked the downshift and plowed straight into someones house. Don't give me that shit of "it's the companies fault", if you're going out there in a shitty truck and not driving properly then you're to blame. They go 90 down the highway but as soon as you start to overtake suddenly it's time to go 115. No matter the speed you're going they get right up into your arse and I've seen multiple times trucks overtake some kid on his Ls doing 80 down a highway (back when 80 was the limit but you still had to drive highways and country roads) and force the poor kid into his blindspot and then slow down to 80. Truck drivers are pretty much all shit at their jobs because there's fuck all requirements and no vetting, the day when self-driving trucks get rid of them all the better we'll all be.

>brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/accused-drug-mule-cassandra-sainsbury-worked-as-sex-worker-60-minutes-reports-20170521-gw9va1.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

Hey I'm not Australian of course, just wanted to say Wake In Fright really is a great movie.

Are they pushing women over men for promotion?

thanks, fulltime rifleman

Whats the leap from kapooka to singleton like? im nervous about singo

Because 70k per year is not enough when living in Sydney, especially not for the kind of hours required of military, let alone the danger

Nope, just said I use sparingly which is true

the only two replies about the film are from a yank and a leaf.
yeah, it's pretty good

fucking hell thats a very jewish looking panel

i dont know if ill bother watching it though

>tfw only like watching q and a when there is a controversial person on the panel

>melbourne hit by mouse plague
we've been suffering a mus-rat plague for years, nothing new desu

what's the easiest job for a well presented 25 year old in queensland to get?
past experience is a bit of a mixed bag, studying atm but hate it and would much prefer to work for less than minimum wage.

atm, seems not having a car/license is a big drawback for me. (working on getting it, but i want a job now cunt)

employment agency is doing fuck all for me too, apart from this fucken course, which atm doesnt even fucking work.

I know they are in the airforce
A girl I know got a rank higher than her career father in a matter of years

>Just don't make a career in the army.
Why not? Obviously Infantry fucks your joints up over time, but what about other jobs? And what's wrong with doing it long term, wouldn't they need Senior NCOs and want to attract people to try to do that?

This
No point watching an echo chamber.

Why would I want to protect a country owned by gooks?

There was a thing last night on it. More of the same but for anyone who wants to have a spew.

au.news.yahoo.com/video/aunews_sunday_night/?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=ShortForm#page1

also willing to join army if i have to, would prefer doing some IT shit for em, how in fucks name do i even begin trying to get into that shit?

Krauss is a clever bloke but I can almost guarantee he'll spin some shit about how arabs were astrologers and repressing shit is bad.
if he stays away from politics he's not bad to listen to.

Haha u remembered

daily reminder that merely living in melbourne is a course in african studies

When you are in the army, where do you go if you need to have a wank?

I member

Well I'd give it a go again, they can only say no, come back next year.

Anywhere you want

Just do bodyweight exercises in your room in your spare time. Especially leading up to the last 4 weeks of kapooka. It will make early singo easier but honestly they know you'll be straight from kapooka so they build you up. PT is good at singo, there's nothing impossible there so keep your head up and don't give up.

Yeah sort of. I rarely work with women, promotions in other corps, especially admin get promoted quickly and they're usually women. What I've heard though they are promoting them quickly but you see it in (unworthy)men too. Got a shit cunt? Promote him and fuck him off