This is why i have hopes in Sweden

This is why i have hopes in Sweden.

Riding the subway the other day. Three girls sits next to me, i got earphones in. They start to talk about how they're looking for a real man, and not somekind of pussy. How femenism is cancer and that a women should be clean, shaved and polite.

Missed the last train some nights ago, and toke a blacktaxi. Driver was a christian iraqi who had been in Saddams army 20 years ago. He talked about how the muslims turns the country down the gutter. He tells me that he teaches his daughters not to be near them. He actually voted for SD.

1,5 years ago i got one a new employe. He turned out to be pretty SJW at the beginning and did not like my views in the matters of the state. As we've been working for a while now we've been talking about politics, moral etc. He sometimes asks me redpilled stuff like "How come you never see a black couple with white adopted kids?".
He also cut is hair short and pretty recently he linked some picture of some SS soldiers as what he saw as a rolemodel.

My own family who was SJW ten years ago have started making valid questions about refugees and migrants. My father have started SD.

Thanks brothers for listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be on train packed with people
>an older man and an older woman who don't seem to know each other start talking about some rape case
>the woman suddenly says "send them all home"
>the man replies "oh they weren't swedish?"
>the woman replies "well they never are"
>"fair enough"
welcome to skåne

The fire rises.

Fint!

Last year has been pretty good. Closed borders, Peter Springare, welfare pulled in from Muslim societies.
Pretty much everyone nowaday feel like they are aware of whats happening.

you're still fucked by your politicians though

The support for them are loweing everyday. In one year we have next election.

Even with the youth its spoken about how bad it is to have leaders witch are not born outside of the cities and have no bonds with the people. How populistic it is to have young leaders.

Also could you help us remove the gypsies please.

>thinking we have any control over them
yeah we tried that but the friendly EU called us racists and we decided to fuck them over

>1,5
Why do Europeans not use periods?

sorry its too late for both of us

because periods end sentences

Because i didnt know that.
Thanks.

As long as there are white people left there is still something to fight for.

white utopia soon

Why do American light switches go down for "off"?
Why do Americans (and Europeans) drive on the unnatural right side of the road?

Because we got the steering wheel on the left.

>unnatural
fuck off

false hope, Sweden is already lost

Because it makes more sense to go down? Pushing something up makes it higher, so the brightness goes up higher. Pushing it down is making the brightness go down. It only makes sense to make down off.

Are you taught to write commas in between numbers? Is that a metric thing?

What if everyone gave up just when it got a setback. Time for heroism and bravery comes in the darkest of times.

Dont realy remember what they taught me in that matter.

we are taught to write like that in math class

tell your teachers they're retarded and laugh in their face.

based left side driver.

Right on, kammerat. As much as we like to make fun of each other, I hope you make it out okay. Viking power.

it's like early on in the school curriculum so too late for that

>sweden
bit of a meme country innit

They do, in place of where we use commas. So one euro thousand looks like 1.000

Good old home
The rest of you svens are faggots

Good to hear, swedebro

Great blog post

well nothing beats the Balkans in memery

I got the very same feeling, people are waking up. Hell Seger!

What is this heresy? Everything is fine in Sweden. It's normal to have police armed with smg's protecting the firefighters putting out car fires.... and terrorist attacks is just something normal and you should learn to live with it.

>and terrorist attacks is just something normal and you should learn to live with it.

that's what 2 of our ministers unironically said

Well i read so much bad stuff here. Some peoples blog is about how the white people are genocided and at the brink of destruction. Maybe we need to see some light and fill with hope aswell.

this is heresy

But the people see this. They perceive the lies and propaganda.

How silly. It's like they go out of their way to be different from us.

it's the revers actually

Thank you, seriously. Visited Sweden, France and the UK in my childhood. Greece too, my granddad loved it so he retired there. All were lovely countries full of good people, beautiful art and culture. I see pictures of how some places are there now and I feel like weeping for what's being lost. Thanks for hope. Please don't give up.

It's too late for you Sven, your nation is doomed

Så lenge dere har "feministisk regjering" er dere fucked uansett

How so?
Most of our stuff was adopted from Britain when we were colonies, we just never changed it.

you're one to talk

lmao, love how perfectly this translates into english

It's called a decimal.

Says the guy living in a country that still uses imperial system alongside other such esteemed countries like Burma and Liberia and... oh wait thats it.

Says the guy writing the dates in the most retarded way month/day/year.

Says the guy using some random string of numbers for measurements intstead of superior decimal system.

Says the guy using fahrenheit instead of based celcius.

Says the guy unable to drive most cars in the world due to not knowing how to use the stick.

Have I mentioned that NASA uses metric?

well yeah Europe changed it's systems when Napoleon was sick of everyone calling him short so he introduced the metric system

And how do you think swedes think when these kind of news reach them. I have not find a single Swede who defends that kind of bullshit.

Its like that time Swedens female ministers visited saudi arabi and whore a hijab. They was the laughing stock of the entire nation.

Or that time Sweden vote Saudi Arabi to be part of the women rights council.

People notices these things.

this thread isn't about Gypsyland though

Makes sense because a switch is binary. One (up) is "on". 0 (down) is "off".

>metric
>nasa
pick one and only one.
cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric/

That's almost as mind fuckey to me as the inverted shouldn't be inverted because pushing up is like tilting your head forward argument.

Strongly feels like a piece of logic invented to explain something afterwards rather than an actual reason for the thing happening.

Decimal point is a full stop pal (.)

eg: 4.5342

Continental Europeans just reverse commas and decimals.

You just proved my point.

>They start to talk about how they're looking for a real man, and not somekind of pussy.
So they wanted a black man and not a swede

love you pizza

And we adopted it from the french, who...
>In France, the full stop was already in use in printing to make Roman numerals more readable, so the comma was chosen.[5]
The decimal point was actually in semi-common use at the time, but the french didn't much care for what the rest of the world did. Then they spread it through europe and now we're stuck with two different systems.

basically yes although the American system is kinda shit

Literally doesn't make a difference. You just think so because you're used to your comma and irritated when you see a point.

Having hope for Sweden is like having hope that your retard brother becomes an engineer.

that's life I guess

Oddly specific analogy there, Chuck.

This is why I have hope for England.

We changed some things with the sole purpose of being different from Britain. It's why we spell certain words different, for instance

That's just because we're lazy fucks and don't want to write the extra letters.
Most American inventions and improvements are made out of laziness or war.

Great-great grandparents were from Sweden, before my great grandfather moved to UK to help rebuild after the war, I hope you take your country back Sven

well, our (former) deputy PM called the 9/11 attacks an "accident" so.... ;)

Actually they're on the metric system they just convert to imperial.
Their measurements are defined in the metric system.

One year left and Sweden might be saved by SD

godspeed swedebros

were they hot?

What are the actual chances of SD winning? Are they like UKIP (no real threat at elections), or Front National (at least in the running)?

I think they're the most popular party (or one of the most popular).

Can a swedenigger break down the political climate there?

What are SD?

Do any parties offer kicking out the muslims and making sweden viking again?

if you mean in between numbers as in when separating several numbers, I was taught to write it like that 1, 2, 3...
I feel like 1;2;3; was also acceptable but I'm not quite sure if I got that mixed up with something

It's basically like all the other kosher right wing movements in Europe. Complete subversion, but it's better than the "let's import 1 million Somalis" parties.

basically no real threat to the establishment

Trump wasn't, Wilders wasn't, Le Pen wasn't, Brexit wasn't.
Our politics are dominated by Jewish-supported groups.

so it doesn't matter who wins the merchants will continue to control

It seems to me that the only thing that will change things is a jolly good war, will make men men again, make women women again, politicians will go into hiding or die, and for a time perhaps the people can be ruled by people with their interests at heart

It matters to an extent. The best you have with Le Pen, for instance, is stopping mass migration. Yet mass migration has already plagued France, and the effects of such will not be amended at all.
It's fake "bestest ally Israel" nationalism, but is undoubtedly better than any left wing party.

Skåne should be självständigt lul

England is pretty good apart from the in the big cities and a few large towns. The countryside is traditional and white as fuck. We have a golliwog shop on the isle of wight.

I visited York (based af) and there was a lovely golliwog shop there.
It is pretty much just the capitals (London, Edinburgh, Cardiff) and a few other select cities that are cucked and fucked.

I agree, because if that were actually the case you would also reverse the X-axis

Actively redpillimg senpai and friends aswell, its fucking working! Homestretch boys

but nothing serious can be changed and the problem will still be there

Stay strong swedish bro. Your politicians and ruling elite are the problem. Swedes will become redpilled once they see the non-europeans for themselves.

No one is born racist. This is quite true, you can't know of the degenerate behaviour of certain groups unless you see it for yourself. People become racist through pattern recognition.

Just remember - once you let them in, they never leave. Unite your people sven

He means like how your money uses commas instead of decimal point. €5,99 or whatever. Do you do that for all numbers that aren't whole numbers?

Don't say that user

There is always a way, things just have to get a lot worse before people wake up.

the problem with that thinking is that people might only wake up when it's too late

Same here, don't know a single person who supported any of the shit that occurred the past years. Actually a bit scary to see the government get so brutally tricked by the media and high profiles in belief "we thought that they reflected the people". They're slowly starting to see what the people actually want and think, although the damage is already done and needs to be repaired.

Maybe, but you cannot wake someone from a coma unless they are ready to wake up.

White people of European stock will survive somewhere, and they will overcome. Who knows, by the turn of the next century Europe might be in the hands of Europeans again.

83 years is a long time.

>the government got brutally tricked
yeah right

>cares for shitskins middle eastern christian

Mate, the vast majority of sub-Saharan Africa is Christian. There's no good in praising nonwhites for not being Muslim.

I want that tea towel lad.

>tfw im old enough to remember when robinsons golden shred still had the gollywogs on the jars

I just hope Europe gets to be the cultural giant that it once was

At first, then they just started to hire those fuckers. Just surreal thinking back at it, especially of what the stuff Migrationsverket has done.