All drugs should be legalised. You cannot refute this

Reasons for drug legalisation
>would eliminate the criminal black market
>would massively reduce crime
>access to truthful information and education about drugs instead of just "don't do them"
>would make all drug use safer
>prohibition doesn't work re: alcohol

can we make them more deadly so the druggies all fucking die?

ofc.

Drugs are stupid

In Portugal right now. I get asked at every intersection if I want hash or coke. Its brutal. Theyre like the guys who sell shit selfi sticks and other random nick nacks.

Kill yourself if you do drugs.

You forgot taxation and state profit, especially if they are classified under the luxury item tax structure.

Contrats you just lost half your IT workers and most of your cooks / wait staff and most of the good musicians

Worth it.

Everyone always said that Portugal had turned into Paradise because they decriminalised drugs. I always knew it was bullshit.

One of many side-issues that only exist because of the racial problem. We need the drug war as a method of arresting crime-prone minorities because racial profiling is not allowed. If we had a white society, or even if we stopped lying to ourselves about racial differences as a society, then we could talk about legalising drugs.

This pretty much spot on. If we had a fully white homogenous society then all drugs would be legal and doctors would prescribe cocaine to housewives and people would be doing LSD to get closer to god

Compared to what portgual was prior to the decriminalization laws it is a paradise. In relation to drugs things are better by every metric, drug related deaths have plummeted, drug use rates have plummeted, needle sharing and hiv rates have plummeted. You have to look at what portugal actually was before, it was of the most hiv riddled of non african countries, corpses in the streets and sky high addiction rates where people were either in the streets or dependent upon social services. It's still portugal though so it's not norway or australia obviously but shit is has improved by leaps and bounds in response to very simple legislation.

As for you, if you have any interest in personal freedom you should agree you have no place in telling another person what to do with their own body. No one is forcing you to buy selfie sticks nor are they forcing you to buy coke, suck it the fuck up you retard or start petitioning for pan handlers and street vendors to be outlawed too because you are too much of a non confrontational pussy to say no to a stranger without your anxiety driven autism overwhelming you.

Pedophilia should be legalised. You cannot refute this.

Reasons for pedophilia legalisation
>would eliminate the criminal black market
>access to truthful information and education about pedophilia instead of just "don't do it"
>would make all pedophile use safer
>prohibition doesn't work re: alcohol

>reductio ad absurdum

I take joy in knowing that your country takes pride in how inept they are.

>Argumentum ad personam
You are not even argumenting, pal

I agree that pedophilia should be legalised too. Checkmate

That strikes me as a silly outcome to expect or hope for personally but I've come to the realisation that nothing really matters outside the issue of race. So much damage could be undone if that one problem was solved. So much in fact, that I can honestly say other issues barely even warrant consideration.

Drugs only impact the person using them. If laws were based around preventing people from harming themselves, then why is it legal to hit yourself in the face?

>tfw you will never live in a lovely 100% white community and give your neighbour a friendly nazi salute when you grab the paper in the morning

>Drugs only impact the person using them
You're joking right?

Libertarians are such fucking autists.

>a child can't consent
>a grown up man takes a psychoactive substance by choice
Can't you atleast think before you post?

You have no idea how deep that feel cuts, user.
When I see the lies told about our people, the ridicule of their existential suffering by those disgusting destroyers of culture and the subhumans they wield.
When my poor impressionable sisters come to me in tears over some horrible she-boon berating them about white privilege.
When I think about what could have been, and what could still be.

It's enough to fill a man profound sadness and burning righteous anger all at once.

Couldn't have said it better desu. I shed a tear watching Triumph of the Will today. I guess all we can do is hope that our people wake up from the nightmare that we have found ourselves in. The amount of pure sorrow that I feel watching old footage of Nazi Germany is immeasurable. Stay strong brother and do what you can do make your life better for you and your family.

Drugs are bad for your helath and/or make you a lazy degenerate. That's enough for banning them

I didn't ask for these feels.

>Fast food is bad for your helath and/or makes you a lazy degenerate. That's enough for banning it
Everything in moderation, pizza

You can say that about any criminal act though. Why even have laws am i right?

>You can say that about any criminal act though
Most criminal acts have victims. The victim in drug cases is the state.

On the other hand, legalization would make it more safe to use drugs and then perhaps people would be able to having functional lives alongside their addiction.

Bad moonshine can kill or blind you, after legalization this became a non issue

Why won't legalisation ruin everything?
Most drugs are more addictive and fuck you up worse than alcohol, eg. methheads.
People will spend all of their time high instead of working. Will go broke. Will turn to crime to fund their addiction. Just like happens now only everyone's doing it.

>massively reduce crime
>by throwing the law out the window
let's also massively reduce rape crimes
>by legalising rape.
you fucking retard.

>fast food makes you a lazy degenerate
What? And also food is necessary for life and it isn't as bad for your health as drugs

>children can't consent
only because we say they can't
just change the law to say they can, that's what legalisation is

good goyim yes the more drugs the better!

>can we make them more deadly so the druggies all fucking die?
yes, the CIA should introduce tainted product into the drug supply. problem solved.

>cooks and wait staff
Thank god now we don't have to tip these fucks

Legalise drugs, yet give harsher fines/sentences for committing crimes under influence.

this way retarded people and niggers will still be kept in check.

>would destroy my livelyhood
you forgot that one...

And subsidized for minority groups who may not be able to afford it.

>getting approached by people selling legal drugs on the street is a travesty

Holy fuck, grow a thicker skin and stop being a bitch.

Prohibition didn't work with alcohol because it was ALREADY irreversibly ingrained in American culture.

Prohibition only proved that once you legalize drugs, there's no going back. It's a permanent decision, you can't just say "oopsies" when your mom dies of a heroin overdose.

Would drug legalisation mean that niggers will be losing their jobs?

Let 'em die.

i support decriminalisation of use but legalising them is retarded
>would eliminate the criminal black market by saying they're not criminals
good thing how? people looking to profit off of the vulnerable should be prosecuted
>would massively reduce crime by saying it's not a crime
digging your head in the sand doesn't solve the issue
>access to truthful information and education about drugs instead of just "don't do them"
maybe, i don't see how this is going to stop lobbyists putting out false information in order to make their opposition look bad. you just hope that's going to happen
>would make all drug use safer
if there was a free market for it then sure, if big pharma monopolised it through government regulations then probably not, they'd want to make as high a profit as possible just like the cartels. you're delusional if you think multinationals care about anything except profits
>prohibition doesn't work
it didn't work 100 years ago before they lived in police/nanny states sure. time's have changed. it's definitely within gubmints ability to destroy the drug dealers, look at duterte. the only reason other governments don't do the same is because the letter agencies are already profiting off of it

drug use is the cause, more violent crimes is the effect. by extension drug use does have victims. just because you make it legal doesn't mean a meth addict isn't going to rob the old lady down the street for his next fix

Stop

music is gay anyways

same.

I would allow use of drugs if that anyone who took them were denied free healthcare.

You are a sheltered little bitch.

So you think alcohol should be illegal too, by your logic?

Alcohol and nicotine are two of the most addictive and deadly drugs in the world, yet they are legal.

You can actually die from alcohol withdrawals, it is that dangerous.

By your retarded logic they should be banned as well.

I'm cool with this as long as 99% of employers start weekly random drug tests, and sobriety checkpoints pop up all day and night to stop the scum of society from driving cars

better yet; Legalize Crime!
>would eliminate all crime
>save billions in policing fees
>we could tax it and make trillions

Legalize it all, provide information, require clear labeling and deny people without money the care needed if they can't afford it. You know you die if you shoot yourself with a gun or heroin.

I would support open legalization of all drugs if, and ONLY IF there draconian, Singapore-style penalties for injuring somebody with drugs/alcohol in your system: either mandatory death sentence or surgically lose a limb (arm or leg) if ANYBODY gets physically injured due to your faggoty-ass recreational drug/alcohol use. Do this and I'd happily support full drug freedom...you have to pay if you want to play.

Bippity boppity bump
End state sactioned racketeering

Great idea. Let's legalize child rape and murder. It would greatly reduce crime because the people who would be committing them won't be committing crime at all because they'd legal. Great logic.

Forgot to add. Prohibition doesn't work because even though they are illegal, people are still committing child rape and murder.

>Drugs only impact the person using them.
What about the family of the drug user? Their children? The people they steal from to get money?

You forgot:
>The stigmatization of drugs being illegal SIGNIFICANTLY reduces there use and availability. Drastically decreasing the number of drug users
>People who regularly use drugs (aside from things as caffeine and occasional non abusive use of alcohol) are scum and can't contribute to society

Legalizing drugs would completely kill of (quite literally) large pars of population, further increasing the mudslime to whites ratio in the world.

im pretty sure being obese is way worse for you than doing drugs in moderation.

OP has never hung around a bunch of tweakers. If
so you wouldn't be suggesting policy that would
create even more of them. A bunch of psychotic violent theives.

>drink 1 beer
>trip on something and fall
>accidentally nudge you
>you fall and scrape your knee
>death penalty
yeah you're a psycho

Sorry. Zero or near-zero sliding scale or curve here.

Fellow being scratched could elect not to press charges or DA could press for amputation instead of execution. The bottom line is that nobody should suffer any injury for someone's self-intoxication.

Want to get high/drunk? Great, stay at home, play it safe, and don't be an asshole.

No free rides. Rights require responsibilities...if this is truly a victim-free behavior, then what are you afraid of?

>The stigmatization of drugs being illegal SIGNIFICANTLY reduces there use and availability. Drastically decreasing the number of drug users
hahahahahahaha

Well, if we did then it might keep the libtard Reddit users off of Sup Forums.

What if I told you that not all drug users are american rednecks sniffing engine fumes

I actually have an an opinion on this. I think that at 65 all drugs should be legal and available to you. You crossed the finish line. Go wild. Also if you're severely injured. Blown up by an IED in the war? Fuck it here's an 8-ball. Fireman burned in a fire? Wanna do some acid? Cop shot by some nigger? Lets smoke that weed you took of that 16 year old lol

Pretty much the only post that makes sense ITT

Most all people working with addicts/in the fields of addiction will tell you decriminalization and access to safe drugs/drug consumption massively reduces the economic burden, as well as the social burden. But retard puritans will cry "What about the children, muh degeneracy", and we will continue to throw money at it.

>Contrats you just lost half your IT workers and most of your cooks / wait staff and most of the good musicians

we got plenty more where those came from

You know we'd have a lot less DWI convictions if we raised the legal limit you can drive

why spend money protecting people under 65 and monopoly on medical business, I don't give a fuck about other people's profits only my own and fuck people under 65 they're just as useless as everyone else

>good musicians
Didn't realize we were legalizing shotguns too.

The working ages are useless?

[spoiler] k [/spoiler]

you sound like the people in ontario that pushed for the 'smoke police'. next you'll be saying 'wanna run on the concrete? stay at home, play it safe, and don't be an asshole'

>Most all people working with addicts/in the fields of addiction
I have a doctorate in pharmacology, and I can safely say that you are in fact full of shit.

There is no safe way to do crystal methamphetamine or heroine.

You will do permanent damage to various receptors in the body due to overstimulation that leads to down regulation.
Those drugs have a high risk of physical dependency that cannot be skirted. And once you are an addict you will do anything you can to get more drugs. Anything. So the argument of
>my body, my choice
does not apply, as your decisions will ultimately affect those around you when you decide to rob someone or anything of the like.

As for economic burden, just let them fucking die. Who cares if they get HIV. Just let them fucking die. Addiction is a disease, but it's a self inflicted one, meaning I have no sympathy for these people. They are a blight to society.

As long as first time offending DUIs get prison time instead of a slap on the wrist thats fine by me

>implying the progenitor of babyrock is a good musician

involves usage of other people, more like other people's retarded babies, which is a bigger problem. so
>legalising drugs= should be done
>legalising anything involving people abuse= go to 3rd world countries where it is apperant

then why dont you just go live in eastern europe or russia instead of living in a shit pot of immigrants? lets face it, it is not just black people who you cant tolerate, you cant tolerate, pretty much, anyone but your self

if someone needs drugs to feel better, that person is off the track anyway, why not let them just kill their selves willingly instead of forcing them to live in a world which they cant seem to fit in?

that s the point, once legalised people wont have to turn to crime in order to fund their addiction, because drugs would be dirt cheap, except cocaine or anything that requires farming and refining

>throwing law out of the window how
nice arguement dickhead

This. These pro legalization people have never interacted with junkies or have seen what drugs do to people. At most they smoked weed with their degenerate college buddies.

There is no safe doing of hard drugs like meth, opium, etc.

my thought exactly

>Would massivly redouce crime
Wrong, criminality is probably the most adaptable organization of the planet, soon or later they will found a way to sell something better or at cheaper price not to mention that a lot of persons in high position are in drugs contraband.

better than mom blowing her head off with a shotgun because of depression and spreading depression and cynicism people all around

did you just cast a spell on him or something? take it to /x/, you faggot sorcerer.

Only if methadone clinics are privatized

He will anyway dumb shit. How about you take the money from the gangs, give it to the state and businesses? How fucked are you to not realize, most crime is gang related. Solely funded from drug profits

and it's never going to happen. Big gov is already raping tobacco companies

same thing in America, except with Girl Scout Cookies

that s right, we should also make it a part of govt social health care so people can get OD happily in a confined, friendly environment

Winner

>Hey guys, wouldn't it be fun if we willingly give up control on what we're allowed to put into our bodies ?

My secret dream is that I would get a job at the customs office.
I would work normal way and by the book, report and confiscate what should.
Except when I would find a huge pile of drugs.
I would contaminate it with polonium or ricin and let it through and see the crime rates plummet.

Or the real reason: you want to try meth, but are too much a pussy to actually go buy from a drug dealer.

>Everything in moderation
Drugs can't be used in moderation because they are addicting. I support the decriminalization so that addicts that want to quit can do it in rehab centres, while using smaller doses of the same drug. The ones who don't want should be left alone to buy them illegally. Their health is the concern of their dealers, who do not want to lose clients, so I'm sure their product is as clean of toxic substances as it gets. Frankly, I don't even oppose putting poisonous shit in substances used for making drugs which are not edible. The more addicts the less addicts.

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEE