Canadian Pronoun Law passed

Bill C-16 passed in Canada. This makes it a hate crime if you don't use preferred pronouns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN3clJBg4h0
youtube.com/watch?v=3iMNM1tef7g&t=1s
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/third-reading
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your country is retarded.

Signed,
Romania

Help.
S.O.S.

jesus canada you are asking Romania for help?

lmao stay cucked leaf

Stay out of this Sweden.
Hearing we're cucked from you doesn't mean anything.

Like you have room to talk Sweden

The only pronouns I will use for them is sodomite and faggot. That law implies the bible is hate speech and preaching the bible can get you in legal trouble. We are in the days where evil is called good.

F

My nigga.

no, they are saying "Stay Out of Sweden"

It's a warning

Those are common nouns not pronouns but otherwise your post is completely without error.

Jesus it passed? Peterson's testimony was passionate and logical, a lawyer on the ground told them how fucky this will be, what the hell Canada?

Quit fighting shit lords. Submit your mother and sister to be BLACKED™ And prepare for Sharia Law.

iso-cuck is my prefered pronoun.

you new worlders are a bunch of braindead sissies

fuck canada ya'll niggas is fucked

It's allright user, starting from 1 Dec 2017 we can come to Canada without a visa.
Prepare your anus for our gypsy bigotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=wN3clJBg4h0

Peterson was awesome. When he brought out the conversion therapy argument there was no where for them to go.
Too bad they have no interest in rational arguments.

"Free world" (tm)

Peterson is headed for jail now.

Good thing he's spent his entire career networking with the best lawyers in the world.

Day of the rake soon.

what if you preferred pronoun is Hitler

I'm demanding that mine be niggerfag

won't this just cause people to hate traniggers more?

this law should have been invalidated on the argument that upholding it applies unwarranted stress on the legal system, esp compared to the maximum positive benefit.

That was a damn good argument though. But unfortunately I think they didn't understand his stance or simply already made their mind up.

it's alt+0153=™

They'll take him before the social justice tribunal and try to fine him. He may lose his practice.
He's stated before that he would go as far as hunger strike if they attempted to punish him.

pfff
hah
hahahahah

HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

CANADA FUCKING SUCKS, OH MY JESUS HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BUTTFUCKINGLY STUPEFYINGLY ENTIRELY COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY RETARDED? HAHAHAH

They're claiming they're just going to go after the really really bad cases.
I.e. political opponents.

Government people are sick.

There will be no stress. These legal system won't try to find out if the offense is warranted and instead simply condemn the accused.

The US fought a revolution 240 years ago and understood back then the fundamental virtue of free speech.
years.
2 4 0
y e a r s
e
a
r
s

>In the cemetery reading your fate to you.
Your country was always fucked from the beginning, friend. "Hate speech" is the ropaganda term of globalist-communists who hate speech. Every country that made fun of the US about their "muh guns" and "muh speech" and "muh freedom" is going to circle the drain. Worse yet, your next revolution is more likely to be modeled after pure communism rather than the US Constitution. Praise be upon Kek to some how your titanic around.

haha sucks to be canadian. never go full retard cunts

They obviously have no interest in logic. The fucking commission deciding what's offensive doesn't even have concrete definitions for these terms. Everyone choose the name Jesus and pronoun christ I guess. Hit them where it hurts. This as well. I'm not an expert on Canadian law by any means, but this was the argument of the lawyer with Peterson.

Soros went hard on Canada senpai.

Tell me about it. I was arguing with a Brit once that at least they have a decent government that doesn't steal millions from the people. He just laughed in my face

Ernst Zundel did 2 years in Canadian prisons, then he was deported to Germany, where he did another 5 years.

Is crime was writing a Newsletter.

Yes, and bring focus on them. Something they don't want and that Peterson pointed out.

What if a kid says his pronoun is faggot and then says he's gay. I doubt a teacher will want to say that

>your pic

yep
What determines what is a preferred pronoun? Does it have to be a real pronoun? Can I make one up?

Besides the obvious ones (hitler, nigger, fag, etc) which might be banned, what if I want only numbers on my pronoun?

What if my pronoun is "the value of pi"? At which point can the speaker stop so it isn't considering mispronouncing? What if it's the solution to an yet-to-be-solved mathematical problem?

Or even something you can't pronounce? Non-english speakers can have problems with the syllabe "th". What if my pronoun is "thththththththth"? Or "lllllllllIlllllll" (there's an i in there).

It's amazing how they think speech has magical power to disorder the world, but not the power to reorder it.

This how can they even ban the pronoun? This is just asking for trouble and headaches for them to deal with.

Do you think Peterson would have been willing to defend Zündel or based grandma? Or is defending a nazi too extreme for him?

I've decided

My pronoun shall be #

Every millennial will say "hashtag", I'll sue them for mispronouncing "octothorpe"

You're not even understanding the veracity with which this was argued. They didn't think that far ahead, all they were told is transfags will kill themselves en masse if this wasn't passed with no evidence to back it up.

It's true. When Gad Saad was testifying one of the Senators went on about how they were passing this law to prevent a "genocide."

i suppose. cases like 'attack helicopter' which test the principles will be thrown out but every individual sympathetic to good think will be rewarded.

People who identity as attack helicopter will be punished for not being genuine and making a mockery.

i almost feel sorry for them, but it might be a blessing in disguise

HERES A FUN GAME

IF YOU ARE CANADIAN, ITS TIME TO MAKE UP YOUR PRONOUN

if they dont use it, you can sue their asses

take advantage of this retarded law asap

make it ambiguous

call it "apache"

They won't know if you mean the natives or the helicopter

I feel old now. I still call it the pound sign.

And they did the same to Peterson. At least one senator on the committee asked him to stop and said "I don't think anyone here is promoting genocide, if we're going to talk about respect, it goes both ways."

We have literal Social Justice Tribunals that suspend your regular legal rights. That is who would be going after you.
Not citizen to citizen. It is the government compelling ideology.

In Brazil people call it "jogo da velha", our name for tic tac toe

>go to Cucknada
>register your pronouns to be something that even a drunk Pole couldn't pronounce nor remember
>like Gżegżółkostwo/Gżegżółkostwa/Gżegrzółkowski or something
>rake in mapledosh from all the cases

stop it, youre making me laugh too hard

but this gets to the problem of laws that hinge on the conscious of the person in question. a lot of us laws regarding religious liberty have this as a prerequisite as well and it is an invitation for bias in the court system.

is there anyplace in the bill where they define what gender identity actually is? its a fucking internet meme people over the age of 50 dont know what that shit is aside from their disappointing children

youtube.com/watch?v=3iMNM1tef7g&t=1s

I'm not joking.

you guys are worse than sweden. we will invade you within the century. screencap this.

>If you are a winner, you're really a loser

Good chain of reasoning there buddy

Ernst Zundel wasn't a Nazi, but he was probably still too controversial for Jordan Peterson to touch.

oh fuck, it's like spanish class where you get to choose a new name for yourself on the first day, in spanish. me llamo nacho.

remember leafs refer to me as xiam/gerobo or i will report you to the relevant authorities

If we get 1st and 2nd amendment out of you invading us, I'm alright with it.

FPBP, BTFO

Use daddy or master as your pronoun and bankrupt feminism

when commies can use law
they can control money
very bad

When will this fake american cryptocolony finally collapse?

The answer is really simple. Shun trannies. Make sure they know you refuse to acknowledge their existence because of this bill. Make sure everyone you know understands this bill, and shuns trannies.

Full on social boycott. Drive their suicide rate even higher.

But u.s. laws only say you can't question a "sincerely held belief". It does not preclude someone from following the same rules, see jw's and cutting flags of license plates.

Now you can flat out ignore people on the left and if they get upset about it, you can say that you didn't want to use the wrong pronoun and commit a crime. Built in excuse to never to to anyone on the left ever again.

>what is section 18 of the racial discrimination act
we are the same, if not worse mate

Gonna need the source of that image for research purposes

>The answer is really simple. Shun trannies.

Guilty as charged.

What if I identify as Adolf Hitler and my pronouns are "gas the kikes"/"race war now"/"Hitler did nothing wrong"?

Nope, they defer to the human rights commission which has conflicting definitions for everything.

You fucks have made this thread every day for the last week.

Source?

Most trannies don't even want this bill. They don't want to be in the spotlight and they don't want the public to be compelled by force because they know the public will hate them more.
It is the virtue signaling soccer moms who are the problem.

There hasn't been any proof posted that it has actually passed. Nobody has been remotely skeptical about OP's claim.

here you go user

I'm a choppa, call me a choppa. I offer free choppa rides.

use this as an opportunity
change your pronouns every hour
make them completely unpronouncable gibberish
demand punishment for those who dont comply

Fag

Just one more nail in the Liberals coffin. This bill does not survive the next government.

damn

well im sure there must be some way to abuse this law? somehow? if you guys are gonna have the dumbest fucking laws in the entire universe, you might as well have fun with it

oh oh, my pronoun is.... "Flpbgdfgtshh"
if you mispronounce it, you are, like, a little Flpbgdfgtshhphobic

We are all literally Hitler and called that often by sjws

Jordan Peterson said it passed, why would he lie about it when he's against the bill?

oh hey, nice

In UK or some other anglo-cuckistan the guy in university managed to make people believe that his pronoun is "His Highness" and made people adress to him like that

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
A bunch of the senators were bragging about it on social media too.

Section 18D is a get out of gaol free card you fucking numpty

Not if they are only selectively enforcing it.

>It's beatdown!
>Time!

>openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
It hasn't passed yet. What, it passed in the middle of the night on a sunday? Fuck off.

I want mine to be Kangz

parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/third-reading

I'm not sure what it takes for you to realize you're wrong.

Don't engage these people at all. Let them ostracize themselves even further. Simply state that you do not understand their pronouns and refuse to engage with them for fear of criminal prosecution. This is a completely reasonable response and does not imply hatred.