Wanting to move to the U.K, London from Australia

Any advise?

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/warrnambool-holiday-park-invaded-by-300-chickens-from-neighbouring-farm/news-story/48d90528089495201bf6d8b47b6e4bd9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fuck off we're full

London? Are you a fuckin retard, mate? I'd rather kill myself

Country side then?

York is nicer.
If you really want to go to London, I really hope you have enough money to live in the white, faggot cosmopolitan area.

The countryside is nicer. No Pakis and no lefties.

Why would you want to live in london?

Screw London, the country side it is then.

Bring warm clothes, singlet and thongs just don't cut it

Might aswell return to my ancestral european homeland

you are retarded if you want to move there mate, cunts fucked

Move to the Scottish borders mate. You'll get handouts like free prescriptions etc while still living in the Tory countryside.

Don't

is this bait?

London is a shit hole, move to one of the smaller towns but check the demographics first or head to Wales

Get your name on a utility bill asap so you can prove your address. It's fucking damn near impossible to get a bank account otherwise.

If you have friends over there, sort that out before you leave. Once have that you can get an account in hours.

Stop cursing

>full of muslims

Either live in London with a good job

Or in the country with a shit job (but it's nicer)

Or be a commute cuck and travel 2 hours a day to work

Go to Cardiff in Wales. And the weather is not shit.

Don't do it.

Cambridge or Oxford, at least have some jobs there.

Yes don't move to London whatever the fuck you do. Move to the North, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, York. All good cities and so so much cheaper.

Yeah don't move to London, expensive as fuck and full of cucks. Come join us in the countryside, fresh air and nice scenery will do you good.

Don't move to London. Go to anywhere else in the country but London

What skills do you have?
What's wrong with Aus? Thing's are worse here I imagine

Have you ever been? its a fun city but its stressful and racially segmented as fuck!

Edinburgh is probably a nicer city, lower pop, friendlier people

This so much. Many get fucked on this. You need a bank account to get a flat but you nded a flat to get a bank account. It's so retarded

i got a bank account in like 2 days.. dunno what you guys are on about

OP why do you want to move?
its the women isnt it...

Male Female relations are terrible in aus.. worst in the world.. Its actually making me consider doing the same.

I love the countryside in UK. I lived there for work for 2.5 years and everyweekend I would get out of the city and spend all my time in the country side. Absotlyu wonderful/stunning

France is nicer.

Dont matter though because he will be right up the street from it. Europe

>Any advise?

Don't.

Just do it. Save a few grand for a short term let, do shop around for a cheap one, you're not going to stay there longer than three months.

When you arrive, do everything you can to get a job as soon as poss, don't be too picky looking for white collar work or you'll get in trouble and lose money. Get your bank sorted on day one, perhaps join HSBC while you're in OZ and you can move accounts to the UK HSBC branches.
It's always hard work to begin with, just prepare for that and you'll end up having a great time.

Cambridge is chill and not to far away - pricy though i think.

Don't move to London.

Psychiatric help

What's driving you out of Australia mate?

Ancestry visa, got an aussie mate who applied here through that.

Fuck off we are full and dont owe you or any other foreigners jack shit

>2017
>Wanting to move to London

Find another city to live in or the countryside. Don't make your lise worse living in London.

Buy a stab vest.

can confirm, just left london after 28 years in that kek hole

think again mate

Where have you moved to and how do you feel about your life now you've left?

and we dont want chinks thanks.

Expect shit climate to give you SAD after a few years.

As an immigrant, I can't wait to save enough money to go live elsewhere. I am not here for the gibs so this country has lost its appeal to me.

We are so depressed here that we drink and do drugs more than any other country in Europe. FACT

Try not to become a criminal OP, you'll get sent back to prison again.

Jokes aside. I would go for a satellite town of London. Try Surrey.

Try the north of England, it's cheaper and probably more in line with Aussie banter. People are less pussified up here.

>country being overrun with mudslims
>fuck off white guy from Australia, we're full!

Cornwall.

I feel fucking fantastic, its like a big brown weight has lifted from my shoulders.
the air is clean, the people are white and no one has ever heard of politics.
I can't recommend it enough

Hi, I grew up in London and live here. I've been to Australia and done quite a lot of traveling to other parts of the world including lots of cities.
London is an awful place. I can't express that strongly enough to you. I'm not sure what kind of illusions you have about the place, but they are surely mistaken.
So unless you have some kind of dream job where you will make loads of money set up, I would replan.
Having said that I have a cousin who has moved here from Adelaide who seems to like it.
Any questions?

London is not a European city. You will have barely any interaction with white people

when do you leave and where are you going?

Dont listen to this guy.

The north is far more grim, less money, less work prospects and worse weather.

South east but not in a large city is where its at. Especially the Cotswolds

Things are just as bad here, if not worse, and I'm saying that knowing how bad Australian girls are. Australian girls much like the Polish and other East European girls come to London just to fuck the black guys. I know an Australian girl who came here and got pregnant by a nasty black drug dealer within 6 months of being here. I feel sorry for her parents, she's probably gonna end up going home back to to Aus as a single parent

Thing is.. Australia is boring as fuck!
So much so that id consider giving up the OUTSTANDING quality of life we have here.

At least for a while anyway.

^ Its true what they say though London is a pretty miserable city unless you have ALOT of money and can live in a decent borough. Usually West or too a lesser extent North (Hampstead is nice)

And again, The travel opportunities are amazing you can fit all of Europe inside Australia and still have space left over. So many different cultures so close together. If you want to go GO NOW because i dont see europe remaining nice for too much longer.

For an Aussie, for a while, London is a cool place to be. Fuck knows I've met enough of you lot here. Great springboard to explore Europe from on long weekends etc too.
If you're under 30 working holiday is probably the best bet. If not, are you eligible for British citizenship?

>Hampstead

you're going to need a spare few million, user

forget london, maybe try brighton or bristol if you dont like the sound of the north

Why the fuck would you want to move here from Straya? and why London of all places.

It's a total shithole, I'd give anything to live down under, the adventure biking opportunities turns me right on.

At least you have ALOT of high talent walking around though! Also there are so many untainted continentals (Italians, french, Spanish, Germans and half of eastern Europe) to choose from.

Any girl who comes here is destroyed within a month as we have a kind of high school mentality here where everyone just wants to fit in an be accepted ASAP - very cliquey so to speak. If youre not on the in crowd it can be quite hard and i see a lot of guys accepting trash wayyyyyyyyy below what they could achieve in europe, especially given the extremely favorable reputation aussies have all over the world.

>I'd give anything to live down under
It's really easy for bongs to migrate to aus compared to america. If you like it so much, make it happen.

>South East
>Cotswolds
Pick one

Go to Earls Court London if you need to be among other antipodean criminals also allowed back

Get a fun bike though, no dr650 snooze fest. Touring oz on an r1 is doable and better

don't move to london, no one apart from londoners like london (and they only pretend or are pakis)

The women look like they've been working in a coal mine for the last 50 years, and are complete bitches. The property is just as ridiculous as it is in Australia. As another guy said London is extremely non-white. I'd look at the Lancashire area as it's very white and wealthy, and near major cities like Manchester, Liverpool, and Chester

Quite a few in Greenwich too :P

Hopefully before 2020.
I am going to finish my degree next year.
I will get in touch with employers in the US and try to get a work visa.

It's really not.

you'd wanna go off road though.. I say wr450f Im planning to do it sometime in the next year or so.

Your welcome to come to Birmingham. Reasons why you should.

>Biggest mosque in the UK
>Morris dancing has been banned from the city centre. It's a tradition that dates back to the 1600s
>A brave soldier of Allah bricked a cop, and 200 Muslims demanded he be released without charge. The police agreed
>Adnam Choudray is a regular visitor of the world famous Bullring, and can be seen promoting Islam on Saturday afternoons
>We had the biggest prison riot of the last 25 years
>Some parts have a foregin born ratio of 90%, very diverse
>Outside of clubs, gangs of pakis wait in cars, ready to bundle drunk roasties into the backseat for enrichment reasons
>Learn a new language: Bruv, ya get me, rarted,

Birmingham truly represents everything great about England. See you soon

top kek.
best of luck to you user.
spread tales of how awful this island is where ever you go :)

Mountains mate.. We dont have them here so i cant help but be amazed

I grew up through the 90s around 15 miles north of Birmingham.

Whilst we had Indians out the wazoo (which was fine desu), the transformation that went on when the Muzzies started arriving en mass was frightening to say the least.

I moved away over 10 years ago now.

Sure. But i went skiing in the French alps a few years back and it was shit. Preferred it across the border with the mountain jews.

Be prepared to pay through the nose for housing and living expenses unless you're sharing a flat with a group of people. Unlike Aus where you only pay rates for property you own, you'll have to pay council tax per month as well as pricey gas bills if you're property is gas heated. As Aussies generally can't take the cold well, you'll likely be running high bills for heating. UK supermarkets are more expensive and are very lacking in comparison to here, so be prepared to eat crap unless you're a good cook and take the time to source cheap ingredients. There are many things to do, but outside the city and on a raining day, you'll be tempted to stay indoors.

>Morris dancing has been banned from the city centre.

Why? The blackface? Or are the sticks considered dangerous weapons?

I'm from London and went to Birmingham last year. I was surprised at how white it was (was actually quite a nice place, maybe I only saw the nice bits though) given the places reputation. I would say most of our cities are a complete mess

>Generic river with brightly painted buildings picture
Man Aus must be terrible if that makes you want to go to France.

>Londoner went to Birmingham
Well I suppose for yourself it would look whiter.

Aus -as stated above- is boring as fuck and very bland. We have nothing like this kind of beauty.

The quality of life shits over most other places in the world though which is a massive +

these are the major issues we face here

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/warrnambool-holiday-park-invaded-by-300-chickens-from-neighbouring-farm/news-story/48d90528089495201bf6d8b47b6e4bd9

Advice? Learn Arabic.

I wouldn't waste your time mate.

Yeah blackface, but even without, it's gonna trigger Muslims. It reminds them they still don't have total domination over the UK. In all honesty I wouldn't risk it, it's way to dangerous, there's a genuine, serious chance of being stabbed

Someone get this man a beer

There was morris dancing in Traflagar Square a couple of weeks ago. The only people upset were French tourists.

Anywhere but London.

Why would you ever fucking put this up for shitskins to see you fucking retard.

List of areas that should be visited in Birmingham. I suggest you Google image search for the full experience

>Sparkhill
>Sparkbrook
>Alum rock
>Handsworth
>Aston
>Winston green
>Ladywood

Ahh you guys will have a good chuckle. Always funny when you see 13 year old white girls wandering around these areas in mini dresses. When Tommy Robinson speaks, half the population know exactly what he's on about. I do feel bad for them, hooked on drugs and being raped. But society has made me hate roasties. Meh.

Those areas are quite dark, but thankfully the locals tend to stop in those areas and there's little there for humans to visit for, so Birmingham can seem quite acceptable.

respect for japan mate

we could learn from their immigration policies and cultural preservation.

Now if you could only sort out your birthrates..

Yorkie reporting in

Lol fucking frenchies.

YouTube the video as well, it's an intimidating atmosphere

just watched a vid. Explain to me why this is seen as racist i dont get it?..

I've never heard anyone say that. I think it's just one guy in this itt thread

Took me six months to find a job in NZ.
If you don't have a work visa 99% of jobs WILL NOT EVEN LOOK AT YOU.
If you're young enough, get a working holiday visa and parley that into a full time.

They just don't like anything that isn't multicultural. White people don't have culture, so anything that doesn't pander to foreign cultures is not allowed