How ya doin pol

like your new wwe champion?

I'm surprised that they pushed Jinder. I can now imagine Meltzer and Alvarez melting on the podcast over Jinder's win.

>Canadian sikh son of a second generation immigrant is given a Punjabi gimmick because he's brown and looks a little indian

Based Vince.

BASED BIG POPPA POO WORKING THE OVERWEIGHT SMARKS.

Based

Vince still milking the Indian teet? what happen to that big poo in loo fella Kali?

First time in a while he's tried to pander to the Indian market 2bh. Expected it sooner.

Has there been a Brit champ yet? Fuckin Davey Boy, if only he had mic skills.

after john cena being paid a shit ton of money to fly down to chinkna, they want to milk the poo in da loo market now.

His finisher is the brown out, he drops his pants and shits in the middle of the ring, everyone evacuates and gets a ring out while he eats a bowl of curry

>His finisher is the brown out, he drops his pants and shits in the middle of the ring,
The old Andre special.

How's WWE doing nowadays? I'm not updated since Rock-Cena 1.

fuck you fools
There's only one champion, best in all divisions

SEETHING

Why haven't you watched it in so long, FAGGOT?

>Roids with bitch tits.
Nice wellness policy you have there.

Dunno, just suddenly switched to anime and vidya for some reason.

reddit btfo

Looks Mediterranean who the hell is he

>anime

Almost never watched it ever.

>vidya

It's painfully boring now.

WWE has been trash since 2006, I watched it 2001-2006. Now those were comfy days.

is he a moderate beheader?

Have sex at once

I've watched it since 2003, maybe 1999 if you count me watching segments on RAW with the Rock and Stone Cold every now and then. It can be argued that it's always good in different ways, but with most of the old stars gone and them constantly pushing Lesnar it's quite bad right now.

my nigger

Vince is pushing very hard intonthe Indian market. He wants dat poo money. Jinder got fed with steroids until presentable and made champ to lire in the poos.

wtf is happening ITT?

It's a Poo World Order brother

>How's wwe doing now days
Well currently they got rid of a lot of the boring shitters with no gimmick and hired a bunch of indy guys that range from decent to amazing wrestlers, but the majority of them still don't have a gimmick. They also hired pic related, AJ "gay is not okay" Styles who's arguably the best wrestlers in the world and can actually cut a promo. Within his first year he beat john cena multiple times and became world champion. He also wants to eliminate gays unironically and wrestles for Jesus.

But everything is still utter dog shit and vince is pushing one of the rock's cousin's as the john cena replacement. It wouldn't be so bad if the guy actually had any sort of personality.

Low Test Beta Detected

AJ is shit

Based Kevin Owens is much better

William regal you dumbass

He actually does have personality when out of character, I honestly don't think his current situation is his fault