Whores are degene-

>Whores are degene-
woah...

If that bowl of cheerios has had 47 dicks in it before I eat it I might be worried.

>I have ended almost 50 relationships
>but this time it will be different, I swear!

Also did he just make a metaphor where he eats dick for breakfast every morning?

>a key that can open every lock is an amazing key
>a lock that can be opened with every key is a shitty lock

>food analogies

>there a gambler woman
>very poor
>wins jack pot
>very rich
>I say she is still poor in spirit
>she say fuck you
>she say she can't undo her past gambling but she still rich and smart
>she go broke
>The winds erode all shells

>Women are no better than a box of Cheerios

You degraded whores more than we ever have with that image. Good job, lmao!

>Implying Cheerios have human biology and survival instincts

Of course it doesn't fucking matter technically how many people someone has slept with. But it matters on an emotional level because it means there's a larger risk of her being unfaithful or that the children might not be my own. And that leads to me being less attracted to her. Even if it's not rational (which it often is).

A better comparison would be that the girl is the bowl of Cheerios and 48 unknown men have eaten from that same bowl before you.

Saged for sliding but here are some interesting info graphics for those who visit this thread

>Divorce rate/female sexual partners

I'll have to be the devils advocate here but you got his analogy wrong.

And here is chances of extramarital sex/female sexual partners - many more articles can be found by simply typing "female sexual partners vs" into your search engine

>Women who has broken up relationships in the past are more likely to break up relationships in the future

Gee who would've thought?

His analogy is simply shit in every conceivable way. There's no interpretation that doesn't make him look terrible.

Looks like a fucking swede

/r/ing for all of this cucks cereal analogies

>mens emotions are nothing more or less than crunchy cereals you enjoy occasionally

Quip made up by men who are rationalizing their degeneracy away like a woman.

Imagine being so buttmad about what other people do with their lives.

10/10 post

Do you really think it matters how many people someone has slept with? If so, how does it affect your life? Do you plan on sleeping with a whore?

Yeah, that's what I ment. You got the analogy backwards but still, that's the way it should be, if at all.

His analogy is even more ridiculous, read it again.

he's right
women are pretty much objects so why shouldn't i enjoy them as many as i can?

Benis

Analogies start off mimicking the premise retard, not confirm the hypothesis.

>implying he has the capability to be a whore

Pretty much.
They don't even get mad that anyone is pushing for pre-martial sex being outlawed, because that is not what is happening at all.

They are mad that people make a personal choice for themselves and just decide that they won't have relationships with women who fucked a town's worth of men.

It is an entirely private choice, there is no pressure from any political authorities involved. They just cannot handle it when someone doesn't agree with their lifestyle, because deep down they are fully aware of how fucked up it is and they get pulled out of their self-enforced delusion whenever that happens.

It's different for women because for a woman to have sex you just have to open your legs and let any man come fuck you and it requires no work for you but if your a man then you have to look good and woo women to come have sex with you. And if your a man that has alot of sex that means your good with ladies and other men look up to that because its a good skill but if your a woman that has alot of sex then you just don't care about your body and of course your a whore

Women are free to sleep with as many men as they wish

Women are free to reject men based on things like height

Why shouldn't men be free to reject women who've had a lot of sex partners

Statistics show that people with a lot of sex partners are less stable long term partners

I remember watching this (((complete faggot))) give an epic breakdown of why single payer DESTROYS what we have now. That actually is some kind of argument, this is pure cringe. I hope this guy steps in front of a bus

Except penises and vaginas aren't keys or locks, and it's not the purpose of a vagina to prevent dicks from getting inside it. If anything, the purpose of a vagina IS to have a dick inside in order to procreate. I'm not saying women should fuck like 50 men or whatever, but that's a pretty crap analogy.

It's pretty accurate because societally, women act like locks.

Hah, reminds me, when I seeked Sup Forums for relationship help

>t.wizzard

shoo jew

FPBP.

Analogical fallacy.

Considering the same level of emotional involvement between eating a foodstuff and finding the life-partner so share your future with.

Best way to kill the fallacy is to continue it to an absurd point.

> Yeah, because you buy all you wives at the supermarket dressed in cardboard and only engage with them for 10 minutes each morning.

By the analogy theory, just one key should open the lock. Which is the way it's supposed to be.

Well put

>Making any analogies to justify degeneracy

>a whore has fucked so many men that the only worth she has for one she is fucking is a box of fucking cereal