PAY UP, BRITS

PAY UP, BRITS
You will never leave before you pay your debts

They have bigger problems right now. Any limes in here? Is it true that Ireland and Scotland might separate?

Watching Schulz crash and burn is truly satisfying.

Doesn't really matter when she's still going to win and that's a good thing. You AFD losers have no chance. EU is here to stay.

... Europe literally a continent of niggers, all you want is British gibs.

They don't have the balls to leave.

Shame all this "Schulz effect" shit didn't apply to cucky Macron.

checked ...

Still, I remember when separatists blew up citybusses and the IRA was completely out of control. I remember bottles being hurled at protestant children, by adults.

Wasn't that long ago. Shit like that doesn't just disappear in twenty years.

The French media is already bitching that Macron fixed all the leaks in Elysee. Under Hollande, they basically knew what the government would do before the government had even decided on anything, under Macron they've been told to fuck off.

Found that pretty funny, at least the media will suffer a bit, too.

>Europeans are this brainwashed

Kek. Nothing's really changed here. We voted out and we're getting on with it. The EU isn't as important as they tell you.

>We want to kill our country and there's nothing you can do
Your loss, too bad you're paying before you kill it.

meh, I was just curious.

gonna miss amazon.co.uk though

Good luck. England prevails ;)

Always good when the parasites get a slap.

EU and what army?

EU army, the strongest force on this planet.

>strongest force in the planet
Of course only by letting your enemies rape and pillage your cities will you truly win

You really think Britain is just going to fork over, what is it now, 90 billion? maybe more? And for what? seriously, did the EU even give a reason for the bill, or is it just a petty cash grab/intimidation tactic?

In fact, what happens if Britain turns around and says "No, fuck of, tosser" and leaves anyway, what the fuck is Europe gonna do about it?

Annex your shithole, superior German war machine will crush you with the help of mainland Europe.

Sanctions.

Pray tell, where do you get most of your oil my good chap?

Man, you are actually making the EU sound good..

>EU army, the strongest force on this planet
ahahahaha that is some delusional shit pal

>superior German war machine
Top bantz from Finland this Morning

>Superior war machine

I think you're a century late finbro.

>superior German war machine
You mean the war machine that tried to take over the world twice and got brutally raped both times?

>almost entire planet vs Germany
>still struggled
>this time Germany has whole Europe and Russia with them
Brits are done for. However, there's peaceful way to settle this. PAY UP, or else you'll be crushed

You almost lost until daddy USA had to save your sorry asses. You're nothing. German war machine is superior

You don't have your own currency, you're in Schengen which means you don't have a border and you take your orders from Brussels, the capital of a non-country.

Finland isn't a real country. Sad.

to be fair, we are one of the world's biggest producers of weaponry.
we'd just need to stop selling it to our enemies and use it ourselves instead

kek pay debts brit cucks

Pay denbts!

You too.

>EU is here to stay
You say it like it's a good thing

It is

>huns declare war on anglos for the 3rd time in 100 years only to be BTFO yet again and lose more clay and political capital in the end

You deserve this for losing WWII and allowing Merkel to happen.

>almost entire planet vs Germany
No, the allied forces (Britain, France, Russia, America, etc.) vs the axis powers and their allies (Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, etc.)

In simple terms, even with all that help, your so-called "superior war machine" got fucked. Not just by us, but also by the Russians, whose strategy was to just throw bodies at you, and the French, just the fucking french, man.

Face it, Germany sucks at military conquest, they tried it twice, failed twice, and now they are resorting to cowardly politics and cheap tricks like flooding Europe with rapefugees.

But guess what? just like every other time they've tried this shit, they wont succeed. So why don't you go back to sucking the EU's cock and leave the big decisions to actual countries, m'kay?

Or what?

Also:
>Greece telling anyone else to pay dept

>alcoholic with pathological hate for everything English
>highschool dropout

We are going to pay. We will borrow the money from Deutsche bank, default on the payments and collapse the European banking system.

The bill comes from outstanding payments to the EU. All European countries agree on the EU budget over seven years and pay for it. The EU's budget is similar to most governments. Pensions, investments, subsidies, scholarships and so on.

If you don't the EU doesn't negotiate and trade reverts to the default tariffs which is low double digits and varies across goods.

So the EU just ignores all the gibs Britain has given it over the years?

And if they wont trade with us? Oh no! whatever will we do? Its not like there are any other countries that aren't in the EU that would be willing to trade with us...

This fucking meme again.
Brits NEVER surrender. Brits NEVER forfeit our sovereignty. Brits NEVER pay ransom money.

The Eternal Anglo grows stronger with each passing day and you filthy plebs will soon learn your place, once more, mark my fucking words, son.

except against Iceland, thrice. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's not make this violent, pay up so you can kill your own country alone

>enforceable
What is the EU going to do ? Welcome more immigrants from Africa as a show of defiance? Ban the UK from Eurovision? Pass more regulations about how bendy bananas should be?

Please the EU can't fix Greece let alone police its own borders what can the EU possibly do against the UK?

Kek nah, it's a meme EU shills keep spamming in hope of causing some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy.

>Implying that the eurofags have any power

make us

Ireland separated a long long time ago, though northern Ireland isn't going anywhere. Scottish EU annexation support is a lot lower now than it was in 2014.

>Superior German war machine
You mean send over a bunch of malnutritioned cucks that'll have to start throwing rocks as they don't even have bullets for their guns. Top Kek faggot

>all the gibs it has given it
Spent on Europe which includes Britian.
>other countries can trade with us
Other countries trade are all maxed out. Unless you have a certain competitive advantage to cut yourself a slice of the pie, you won't succeed. Also the EU just started looking for other countries to trade with.
Also there's shared consumer protection laws which guarantees a certain standard of goods, business standards, standardized framework of business law which makes operating in the EU much leaner.

>Australian reading
Read my post again. The second paragraph.

>there will be pain for the UK

Short term pain considering the EU is sinking all that money into the breadcircus for niggers and truckdrivers of peace.

Scottish independence polls a few % lower than the referendum in 2014 and the SNP is slumping in polls for the election.

>threats of trade sanctions
Yes like its not been done before...

>short term
Ah hah hah. I see someone doesn't take economics. A countries biggest trade partners are almost always nearby neighbors because reason. The UK just left the largest and most free common market in the world. Not just trade, the standardizing of systems (law, business, consumer) alone had massive net benefits to all parties.

In reality very little money is spent on refugees. You can Google the EU budget.

Say whatever you want about muh frredums, economically it was a retarded decision.

nuke their asses,europe

NUKE THOSE BRIT ASSES!

Our debts???

Says net beneficiary Finland.

Britain don't need Europe taking money and making laws everyone else will realise and the EU will break up maybe a small or 2 competing ECC / EU systems for western and eastern Europe.

>The Eternal Anglo grows stronger with each passing day

and our eyes beadier, God save the queen.

Just came back from a meeting at the Belgian Central Bank about the Brexit. Buckle up Britbongs because the EU is sharping it's knifes. The ECB and other central banks are set to prepare a massive fund of atleast 2000 billion euros ready to be used for one goal: crashing the British economy with no survivors.

Stay strong britbros, very hard times ahead but you must survive if we wish to ever defeat the EU

N.Ireland? No.

Scotland? The SNP are dropping in polls because they are the UKIP of Scotland except they actually got seats. But now they've shown how utterly shit they are at running things such as health and education and all they can say is "muh evil England"

Pay denbts

Check em

nvm

Wasn't article 50 already activated, so Brussels is just trying to grandstand and intimidate into benefits?

The north sea?

>all maxed out
>great Britain is closing in to 65% trade with non-eu nations and increasing
I thought Singapore had better education.

I keep showing my power level on other boards

Why in their right minds would they leave?

They want comfy UK gibs, not EU overlord control

>checking singles

>crashing the British economy with no survivors
that will literally crash the european (and likely world) economy. if brexit was cutting off our nose to spite our face, I don't know what this is..