Daily nigger hate thread

A nigger hate thread a day keeps the civic nationalist away.

Bump

Yeah it's not like Detroit sucks because all the factory jobs left or anything.....

Seriously though you can find sights like this all over the Rust Belt.

Last one

.After looking at your flag your point became null and void FUCK OFF NIGGER

Thanks for posting these

Took 3 to put him down. Guy must have been on some pretty hefty uppers.

no see, it's proof that civic nationalism works just fine for us when you remove forced integration. the whites literally moved on with their lives. while blacks are busy creating shitholes of places like Detroit and Baltimore. let it be, they can have it for themselves, while we build functional societies elsewhere.

i fucking hate these subhumans so much

yes because black people don't move to the most profitable location
stop being retarded

then the nigger invade your fonctional society, then you move to creat a new one.
Repeat endlessly.

Guy in yellow helmet gets shot in the spine. If he somehow survives that he's not walking again.

The problem is that they don't stay in their shit holes. Remember whitey has nice things. They want what whitey has so they will try to go to white communities or at least close enough for them to steal from whitey.

That headshot.

Did this guy really stay on the phone on his shoulder while being mugged?
The fuck? Staged?

> Those eyes
> Convulsions

She is kill

Bump for interest

Keep it up anons.

>SO
>FUCKING
>CLOSE

Fucking kek!

Reminder that these animals unironically consider this a dance

Note the guy in the back at the very start, stomping on some woman..

... where was this filmed? I know for a fact it's not America

Aaaaaaahahahahahhahahaha

the factories left because niggers tore down the city in the riots. I live in detroit

you know story behind this?

filname, nice

A pollack is born.

Brazil I think

Please don't celebrate videos like this. If one of these sub-humans warrants being eliminated, it ought to be done as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Engaging in torture lowers you to their same level.

The point of "nigger hate" threads isn't to hate on black people to cherish brutality, but rather to provide the non-believers some relative proof that when not controlled, they behave like violent decerebrates.

wonder what she did

and what's going on with the attackers suddenly getting all helpful?

prossie stole money? got punish then die? oops money gone?

I'd agree with you, except for the nigger "mom" video.

Fuck them all, they're sub fucking human.

F

Dude, it's niggers doing the torturing and killing

we're not celebrating them? The perpetrators in both videos are black idiot. Germany is cucked beyond belief

kek

the attackers are niggers you moran

Niggers are stupid and useless to our nation. They also are beating the fuck out of our women.

I love how there is a hole burned straight through his left side. I see shit like this all the time but unfortunately they don't get electrocuted nearly enough.

The nigger mom wasn't her mother, she was just a nanny / sitter; think of it this way:
If you submit fully to your emotions and enable yourself to fall under the passion of violence, are you really acting that different to these mongrels? Does the difference in behaviour only matter if the context is varied? Is it ok to engage in brutality when the target has wronged you or someone you think should be vindicated? That's why it's animal cruelty to eviscerate and dismember a pig while it's a live instead of first killing it as quickly as possible.

My point was that often in these thread people celebrate niggers getting torture, that's why these examples are posted, because they often represent the feelings of the poster: When you share a criminal receiving justice, you're denoting your belief in law, order and balance; when you share a nigger getting beaten to death, you're denoting a thirst for violence, excused under the guise of righteousness. My point is that savouring violence leads you to be like the same sub-humans we hate, in the long run.

Is he hurting the cat?! I won't watch that!

Please save us with your tolerance and love, Germany. It is working so well up to now.

>My point was that often in these thread people celebrate niggers getting torture, that's why these examples are posted, because they often represent the feelings of the poster: When you share a criminal receiving justice, you're denoting your belief in law, order and balance; when you share a nigger getting beaten to death, you're denoting a thirst for violence, excused under the guise of righteousness. My point is that savouring violence leads you to be like the same sub-humans we hate, in the long run.
you are clearly retarded

he punts it.

As pointed out by another user, it's blacks doing the torturing. I can't feel sorry for any of them no matter what happens.

At least chimps mourn their dead.

Yeah wait a few months until Germanistan becomes like South africa, then get back to me on that.

Trips of truth.

Funeral for a Kang.

half of all young people in detroit are illiterate.
make of that what you will

Looks fun.

God, I hate niggers.

Thanks for the reminder pol.

Sometimes I start treating them like people. ..it always ends badly

It's best to treat them like the wild animals they are.

Kek what a weak little faggot,violence with purpose is to be celebrated you know like the extermination of the jewish pest.But violence without purpose is to be laughed at and set as a negative example.

This whole thread can be remade with white people committing the crimes , you subhuman retards.

this tbqh

Don't know why this is in hate threads desu. Looks like their celebrating a funeral in a fun way. Maybe it's disrespectful in our culture but I can accept they have their own ways of coping.

what did he think was going to happen..

Nope.

less than 10% of white ppl would do these things, meanwhile 80% of niggers do/would do these things on a daily basis

Could you provide counter-arguments or point out why my perspective is wrong, instead of just making a snide comment like niggers do?
I never wrote nor implied you should feel sorry for them; nor that the people doing the torture weren't black. There's a difference between a person doing the torturing and a person relishing in the vicariousness of it; one is leagues worse than the other, both they are both wrong nonetheless and rots your mind.
Treat everyone politely, but keep your guard up. If you let your morality be warped by the actions of the sub-humans, you are letting them get to you. Nothing makes a sub-human angrier in a confrontation, than standing your ground and they realizing their primitive body language and empty threats can't make a dent in your confidence.
But isn't purpose relative? Gypsies (sorry, "Roma") steal, rape, and engage in violence because they deem it purposeful for their benefit.

So white people never murder and abuse animals and women? Lol.

>Could you provide counter-arguments or point out why my perspective is wrong, instead of just making a snide comment like niggers do?
yes, I could

but I don't care about your retardation enoguh to do so

of course not

are you fucking reatrded?

Yes, I'm sure using the fringes of our people and presenting them as the norm is the correct argument to make.

There are sub-humans in every ethnic group, but usually they get weeded out by several forms of control. Unfortunately, nowadays it is pushed through agenda to be "ideal" for the blacks to act like braindead animals, so they keep multiplying.

Look at the post I was replying to, you fucking idiot.

Common sight in all the sanctuary cities in libtard operated big cities.
Always remember, President Lincoln was a Republican. The democrats were and are still, pro slavery. They need the cheap labor to make a ((profit)).