Franchesca is next

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
youtube.com/watch?v=j9pooEkHmKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PZi1vCLW1dE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesca
youtube.com/watch?v=tCYr5MD4ufE&list=PLSTrJxnhZrRVONP7V5mPxIlTjqlWa33US&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this whole crap just shows you that women should have no part in political discussions since they always jump ship to be on the winning side

I literally predicted this. She's worked with Laci at MTV, so she's obviously just copying her but it's a good step

I want to BLEACH the shit out of Franchesca, desu fampai.

>franchesca
why niggers have to ruin everything they touch?how the fuck do you pronounce that thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesca

This

youtube.com/watch?v=tCYr5MD4ufE&list=PLSTrJxnhZrRVONP7V5mPxIlTjqlWa33US&index=4

too late, she's already been bleached
her husbando of choice is a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Her husband is probably a cuck.

Agreed.

Hearing her scream and watching her face contort in pain as she pushes out your light-skinned love baby, its color immediately contrasting with her dark negress puss lips,would be so hot I'd have to take breaks to jerk off.

They do not get to turn around and appeal to Christian concepts of forgiveness or consequence-free repentance. They have already done immense damage just to get attention. They made a choice, and chose wrong. If they truly want to signal contrition, they should kill themselves. Maybe she'll be less of a fuckhead in her next life.

He does look like he likes to prep bulls.

fpbp

>If they truly want to signal contrition, they should kill themselves. Maybe she'll be less of a fuckhead in her next life.
That's not needed at all.

They just have to return all the money they got so far and donate it to the cause they claim to support now.

>woman
>nigger

Literally who??

On the other hand, they seem to be pretty moved by this. Maybe they were all feeling it, but they were too much into the herd mentality to step away from It. Big emperors clothes problem

possible russian bastardization?

When will it fucking start and remove these shit stains from the planet.

I'd fuck the Laci one, but not if I'd have to listen to her bubbly bullshit.

Estimated human survival of the coming apocalypse: 1 million.

>I influenced tens to hundreds of thousands of young minds in an attempt to push society in the direction of renormalizing the logic of the gulag, but it's okay because I gave away my patreon revenue.

That'd be a START, but a bunch of quirky thumbs upping, and "I've grown" bullshit doesn't count for anything. They'll never be free until they recognize and accept the magnitude of what they participated in. These people were applying to be O'Brien from "1984", and now they want understanding, support, and congratulations, as they make a public ideological progression?

When you defect, you need to offer something of substance to the other side.

meant for

>That'd be a START
I honestly think they'd rather kill themselves than give a single cent back. They're just that kind of people.

are you serious

Fuck Frannie, and fuck Laci Green.

I'm calling it right now, Laci Green coined what will be the cop out phrase of choice for all of these fair weather faggots in the coming months/years in her "red pill" video:
>if being 'red pilled' means being a seeker of truth, then I've always been red pilled! Never mind my current understanding of the truth would condemn me to death under the ideals I visciously clinged to for the last 5 years

Don't give these shitstains a pass just because they're pandering to you now.

These commies should end up in the same pit, they've done enough harm.