Germany has 1 million Kurds - what race do they belong to?

Close to 1 million of our 3 million Turks are actually Kurds.

Are Americans considering Kurds white or "Caucasian" or whatever Americans call whites? Your census forms just gave the following options:

A. White
B. Black or Negro
C. American Indian or Alaska Native
D. Asian Indian
E. Japanese
F. Native Hawaiian
G. Chinese
H. Korean
I. Guamarian
J. Filipino
K. Vietnamese
L. Samoan
M. Other Asian (Mmong, Laotian, Thai, Pakistani, Cambodian)
N. Other Pacific Islanders
O. [Some other race]

Other urls found in this thread:

miikhydeafening.deviantart.com/art/Naruko-e-Sasuko-Cosplay-452978770
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Rustem Berxwedan Azad Kurdi

kurds are geographically Caucasian

They're "Persian" but are probably so mixed with Arabs they're no different.

They are shitskins, arab rapebaby shitskins just like turks. turks and kurds are basically the same shit anyways.

So it is O. [Some other race]

Kurds are the same shit as Turks just with more communism. They could be broadly considered "white" (Caucasian/Europid) if we are talking about subraces, just as Arabs could, but they have no fucking place in Europe. Or anywhere on the map.

They are kurds, they have a region of origin . They just have other muslim dogs bullying them and pushing them away from the area they are from.

Yeah but I've seen Middle Eastern lumped under White in job or school application.

I would say white.

Three are different shades of Black in Africa like the are different shades of white in Eurasia. They said, I don't consider indian mudshits white.

I'd almost feel sorry for them, if they wouldn't have been such eager to assist the Turks when it came to killing Christian Greeks and Armenians a hundred years ago and they weren't communists, thus becoming the left's morality pet in Iraq/Syria. Fortunately they'll get fucked again, regardless of the winner of the war.

Aryan/semite mix.Would be considered caucasian with some justification.

Who gives a shit?

All the posters with German flags are Kurds.

American census forms are stupid. But yeah they'd fall under white like other groups soon to fall under MENA.

We need another option on the census
R: Roach

>Who gives a shit?
We Germans do.

With Kurds being white, we are at 93% white, without them being white, we are at only 92%.

And here Kurds who are anime or cosplaying or whatever you call them.

Geographically caucasian, they do however act and look like mild arabs

There are some decent kurds but I still try to avoid them whenever I can

Whiter than turksroaches anyway
t. half german kurd

Will you please go liberate Kurdistan instead of LARPing as a shitposting Hans?

They are literally Jews.

Look it up.

None of those you mentioned are races user, they're Caucasoids like you and no that doesn't mean they're "white" (often meaning European lets be honest).

>what type of shitskin are these shitskins

Whats the bet OP is a shitskin kurd

>Geographically caucasian, they do however act and look like mild arabs
So like all caucasians then?

>Kurds are caucasian
>Kurds are white
Nice try selahaddin, Kurds are iranian just like persians their race is born in zagros mountains (modern day iran)

We Kurds are Aryan but heavily mixed with shitskin Turks so we look darker.

Arabs, just a less shittier version with better food.

Only a German would claim they were white.

>implying shit
classic roach

I've noticed they aren't as hairy and/or chinky eyed as Turks. A lot of them look like southern Italians or Greeks.

It's still a fact and i don't have the right flag to be accused of being one of your kin, my roach friend.

They are not persian, but are considered as a sub-group of the iranic people, of which persians are too.

I was just showing the roachfriend that caucasian != white, didn't mean to offend you in any way, sorry if that was unclear

commie gyppos should be genocided along with the roaches

Yeah, people often think im spanish/south european because the german part has diluted the kurd alot

Wtf I support kurdish independence now

>tfw meds are mutts
>tfw Varg was right

you have to go back Çeko, you have no right to the land you're stealing

>germans and turks are mixing
It's like a nightmare of my ancestors come true.

You fags are truly master of intrigue the girl who uploaded the pic from USA and not kurds miikhydeafening.deviantart.com/art/Naruko-e-Sasuko-Cosplay-452978770

>you will never be a hairy turk manlet with a blue eyed blonde ubermensch in your bed

why even live..

Im 197, not all that hairy and I got a green eyed blonde ubermensch

does that count?

Ayy, a fellow Haftbefehl German. How often do you use the excuse "I can't be racist because I'm mixed", because I use it all the time. Lefties can't touch us.

i hate you lad

Kurds are turds.

We are the spearhead to wipe out the leftist scum.
I have said shit in school that other people probably would have been gotten fucked for.
Feels good

No worries britbongfriendo, we'll all make it one day

Are turks white? There is a cute turkish girl at my school, she is very pale.

She is Turkified Greek almost everyone are white in coastal areas but meanwhile in eastern turkey everyone is brown and has armenoid nose

>mfw people unironically call me a Nazi but they can't do anything about it
These pathetic fucks can't be wiped out soon enough. The saddest part is that people like this are either ruling our country already or are gaining more and more power right now.

godspeed user, I hate Germany because I love it too much

I know this feel all too well. Germany's biggest mistake are its people that actively try to destroy it. Fucking Antifa Germans and the left want to erase its history and culture. Pic related should be shot at sight.

>go back
Fucking kek

Lmfao can somebody translate this to English for me?

did I strike a nerve, you literal gypsy?

Imagine showing this picture to a ss soldier and telling him "this is the future of Germany"

The Jews will not stop until whites are annihilated. Even the dumb goys that helped them win the war.

Jusos (Youth organization for the SPD (leftist scum) & Independent

Kimberly Haarstik

Eradicate sexism, racism and homophobia! Read our manifesto @ hsg-hannover.de

AAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU HAVE NEITHER THE COURAGE OR THE ABILITY TO ACTUALLY DO IT THOUGH. AND YOUR OWN COUNTRYMEN THEY KEEP VOTING FOR KEK WOMEN AND COMMIE FAGGOTS.
ITS NOT THE ANTIFA FAGGOTS THAT ARE BRINGING YOU DOWN ITS YOUR OWN FUCKING SELVES. YOUR OWN CONDITION IS YOURSELVES. KRAUTS IN THE FATHERLAND ARE COMPLETE VAGINAS.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no they aren't

why is aids skrillex in germany?

I'm glad my good ol grandpa didn't live to see this whole "refugee" crap. Fucking refugee home a few metres away from where he lived was created. I can't believe how all these old people who know how great Germany can be are just accepting all of this and keep on voting for Mama Merkel. The German Michel needs to wake up really fast or else this whole country is fucked.

>German with english name
>philosophy major
Her and her party are a match made in heaven. Subhumans like her are the very foundation of the political left.

Kurds are turks

It makes me sick that we go to the same Uni, that we use the same staircases

I can imagine nothing more satisfying when she starts having an aneurysm because her brain cannot decide between labeling me as a nazi or as an enriching minority

They are Turkic, maybe Semitic fuck if I know.

Jesus what is this ?
Thank fuck im not in any Uni courses. I get to sit in my tiny 1 man office tending to trivial entry level IT shit and getting 3k a month for it.
My friends in Uni tell me the same thing so, unbearable people run around there.