Smoking is one of the last activities (((they))) haven't got their hands on...

Smoking is one of the last activities (((they))) haven't got their hands on. That's why (((they))) discourage it and try to ban it. Smoking is the last true bastion of the western masculinity.

Who else has taken the Smoke Pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiCloHGjgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sucking on a brown phallic object for pleasure
>Not degenerate

No it is not. STOP SMOKING and STOP MASTURBATING. It is all compulsive obsessive disorder.

>ITT: weak bitch with deadly and expensive addiction tries to infect others with his faggotry.
You're essentially no different than a heroin junkie.

>Believing the lies spread about Smoking.

Smoking is demonstably fine. In fact the Nicotine counteracts the chemicals in the water.

Brown? Are you retarded?

Cigars are okay but cigarette smokers are literally cancer and annoying as fuck smell like a ashtray and look like hsit

Top lel. All the leftists in my uni smoke cigarettes outside, it smell like shit it's annoying.

>smoking cigarettes

smoking makes you die early and makes your dick not work.
How are you going to have as many white children as possible and raise them to be proud successful members of society?

>Telling lies to strangers on the internet
Sad!

i will say this there is one Jew approved health fact for smoking. it is possible that smoking lowers the risk of ulcerative colitis... but quitting smoking raises the risk.

i wish you would all go back

Checked! Personally I'd like to grow my own tobacco, brew my own booze and grow my own ganj/opium.

Besides food, that's life sorted. Check and mate gubberment.

Brace for redpill...

Smoking makes you smarter, that's why ((("THEY"))) spend so much money in propaganda against smoking.

31 and I smoke a pack a day. Dick works just fine.

We should all be smoked tobacco that is minimally processed, rolling tobacco

ayy lmao

It's easy for you to be smarter when you start out as a ~70 IQ monkey

>using alfoil for your conepiece
just cut one out of aluminium cans, works as well as the proper ones

Nicotine makes your brain speed up, use snus instead or vape.

I used to smoke. Now i vape. I like doing it ondoors to make people mad.

if you are having white babies and ensuring their success i am happy for you user

Fact: smoking is like Dune's "spice". The Bogdanoffs smoke 6 packs a day each.

Using plastic will give you cancer twice as fast. Lmao. Just hang yourself if you wanna go faster.

Tobacco is an estrogen suppressant. Kikes will do anything to keep it out of the goyims hands. They also fill the tobacco they sell with carcinogens as an excuse to call it bad and poison whites. People have smoked tobacco for thousands of years. Only now that (((they))) are in total control is it bad and causes cancer. They know are pushing for people to smoke (((((((((((((marijuana)))))))))))))))))

Hehe I turfed mine, I was drilling cones all day through the garden hose and figured my lungs deserved better.

Tbh tho, gatorade billies are my preferred bongs. I have a few different glass ones but I'm thinking of ordering pic related.

This is the most disgusting image I have seen on Sup Forums.

Tobacco is for cucks. Reefer on the other hand...

I read a very interesting article about how Monsanto was behind the legalisation movement in Uruguay, probably soros too.

Monsanto was going to supply the seeds, and the gubberment was going to grow it.

Haha, never come to Australia then

have fun wheezing and going through nicotine withdrawals and not being able to run and gun to the best of your ability during the happening/collapse/apocalypse/zombie or not

>literally a social cancer or substitute for a meal for wagecucks

They're easy to make, melt a hole, cut some of the neighbours hose (in the middle) make the cone out of a can as per anons advice above

>fucking smoke a bewg

An Australian original.

Holy shit, aluminum fumes are bad enough but do you even know aluminum cans are lined with a plastic film? You are literally smoking aluminum and plastic you insufferably shabbos goy. Kill yourself, but faster than you already are. The fucking garden hose in the Gatorade bottle is healthier than this. Christ! If you are going to smoke the herbal Jew at least buy a damn glass bong you complete scrub.

nicotine withdrawal is a myth

smoking violates my lungs' NAP

>doing it indoors to make people mad
much better high than any amount of cigarettes

>reddit trying to "raid" Sup Forums by shilling for smoking and making Sup Forumslacks get cancer
I really hope that reddit isn't THAT retarded.

Nobody is dumb enough to smoke and think that it's good for you. Try something better next time.

Smoke a pack every day. Sometimes two. I want to stop, but I just love smoking so much.

Yeah no shit. Weed didn't exist in its current form until after ww2. It's genetically engineered. A lab grown bioweapon.

Smoking is horrible and doing it is retarded as shit.

Problem is if you're smoker, you'll never see it till you quit.

>aluminum cans are lined with a plastic film

Maybe in Cucknada, they aren't here. I don't smoke the herbal Jew anymore, and when I did I mostly used a glassy but 95% of kids here start smoking it out of picture related that they've made themselves, it's a rite of passage

>gatorade bottle
muh nigga.

I see it though. I just...Smoking a cig right now. My keyboard is filled with ash. I...Just love smoking. The times I have cut down on them, maybe 5 or 10 a day. I felt better in every way.

Yeah, after watching pic related..

Bio engineering.. ye gods

I'm delivering on the revolting content tonight haha

Havent got their hands in it wtf cunt
Dead cunts everywhere
Huge revenue
Smoking is pretty fukin cucked i used to love it but shit can kill boners, makes u unfit af and broke
Kek u dumb cunt.

looks like a fungus grew where he breached the egg

Good cunt! Its white man's didgeridoo. You have to be born here to get it

Underage detected. Little kiddie can't buy a real bong because his parents might find it.

Lol no (((you))) mongo cunt, smoking was introduced by (((them))) to emasculate and diminish the white race via poor physical health, reduced life expectancies, and low sperm count

Digits, it's so much worse lol

children exposed to second hand smoke have lower risk for emphysema and nicotine lowers your risk for Parkinsons

I smoke a tobacco pipe once or twice a week. Lots of delicious, very high quality tobaccos out there. A lot of them smell delicious as well.

Makes me horny as fuck too. My woman knows when she smells pipe tobacco that she will soon be Fucked violently.

When the shit hits the fan, and your precious bong breaks.. that image will save your life.

Who /vape/ here?

I used to, mt Baker vapour ejuice is the best.. pecan maple flavour

Aren't vapes full of chemtrails as well?

>ruining my lungs makes me cool

Nicotine makes minds resistant to large group compliance techniques.

Is that true? Cos I'm going to repeat it like it is cos it sounds true.

It's a correlation/causation situation. Nicotine doesn't in itself make you have +1 mind resistance, it's that people with superior individualism don't give a fuck about making the place stink of smoke and resent the pearl-clutching cunts who keep making smoking hard for regular people like them.

this is also why smokers get along with each other better. It's not that smoking makes you cool, its that individualism is cool and individualists always smoke.

>50% of cigarette price is tax
>other 50% goes to the jew
>literally killing yourself over 40 years and paying the jew about $70000 for the privilege

I wonder who is behind this post?

yes hearing my smoking addicted parents coughing their lungs out 24/7 for 10 years before dying a slow miserable death to cancer was a real treat. definitely the better years of my life. i wanna smash my fucking fist in every smokers face.

Vaping is much cooler and healthier.

OP is a moron. The first anit-smoking campaigns were led by the Nazis and later in his life Edward Bernays (credited with popularizing female smoking) led the first anti-smoking campaigns in the US.

>smokes
>gets cancer
Ya no thanks

Quit making excuses for your addiction, degenerate. Inhalable Jew has got you in its grasp.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiCloHGjgg

Times must be tough for Big Tobacco, given that ya'll are now posting on Chinese finger trap collecting self-help group image boards.

All aluminum cans are lined with plastic you dumb abbo. Drinking out of plain aluminum would be even worse for your health. But what do you care if you huff petrol all day.

(((they))) run Hollywood and every cool guy in every film smokes.

OP you've got it backwards. (((They))) want you to smoke

>Tobacco is an estrogen suppressant

holy fuck you weren't kidding. I knew they always went too far with the antitobacco and pushing this niggerweed bullshit

I wanted to but RYO stuff and you can't fucking find it anywhere.... Makes sense. Fucking kikes

true. It's way too goddamn potent. It's a psychotic, fucking fries peoples brains with all this kief and oil and hyperpotent shit, it's insane

If you've ever greened out you know what I mean. Literal hell. You feel like you're dying, mind rape. Weed OD

It's a niggerification drug, niggers are immune to it.

This
also marijuana, to make people not care of the shit they're doing.
Got to be vigilant all the time to resist.

Just use an apple dude. Has a natural indentation for a bowl and it tastes great. No cancer.

Every fucking chink smokes.
>>Muh western masculinity.
Smoking is shit, it can be nice to enjoy a cigarette once in a while, but the habit is a shit tier addiction to a virtually useless drug.

>40% tax goes the the gov
>jews not in involved

Suuuuure