From an abstract standpoint why are men supposed to support equality between the genders?

From an abstract standpoint why are men supposed to support equality between the genders?

Why would I not want to retain as much power as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/wb/stats/occ_gender_share_em_1020_txt.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's 2016.

supposedly it leads to a greater, more well rounded man
retaining power has its flip side of course; responsibility and social pressure

It would be a better argument if it wasn't a responsability shared between all men (in this context).

because it addresses civil unrest without the externalities of widespread wifebeating/anti-egalitarianism

Because women are narcissists who tell themselves bedtime stories so they can wear an armor of self-esteem against the intrusions of something resembling an honest accounting of their reality.

So give half of your paycheck so your five year old daughter can be raped by Jamal, your wife's new boyfriend.

Many many male birds sit on eggs though.

What's wrong with you. Serious question.

OH its another sad bitter lonely men blame feminism for all of their problems. I love this show.

blah blah blah birds aren't humans
hurf durf I was just pretending to be retarded
aggle aggle poorly constructed joke equating species of fowl to people of different colors

What do you mean? Our society is racing towards polygamy/haremization and you ask "what's wrong with you?" because the obvious reality of women being figurative, and literal, cocksuckers isn't supposed to intrude on fantasy?

Yes, importing millions of immigrants and putting women in direct competition for jobs with men would have nothing to do with the complaints against feminists.

It's just bankers chuckling on top of a New York hotel while they abuse children. That's literally all men.

CONT.

Can you imagine the hysterical screeching that'll develop when they legalize prostitution and come out with "good enough" sex robots?

"Sex is positive...but only on my terms!"

Um sweetie no, feminism is objectively cancer for both men and women

There's no reason, women just nagged western men to death.

Women's rights is the terminal cancer that literally kills civilizations. Tbfh alpha religions like Islam thatkeep women in their place are literally replacing the West.

You still have to compete with other men in around the same position in top of competition with immigrants and non-white men(unless you support measures to bar those men out of those jobs like in previous times)

>male steps on an egg
>"You're going to kill our babies, you irresponsible hussie"
There, a quality post for a quality thread

More like, for a country to be truly for the people, you cannot rule out half of your voters over bullshit. It is immoral and hypocritical.

As for socially, aren't their studies somewhere that prove when women are more educated in a country, infant mortality decreases? Another thing is life under paternalism wasn't very good for most men either. You worked your self to death and could never spend that much time around your kids most of the week, outside of maybe hunting with your son if you go back far enough. If you also go back far enough, men would have to be held accountable for their crimes and their wives along with kids. That is just ridiculous and unfair to both parties. And you can image how it makes domestic violence more or an iminant danger when the in some households. After all, if his wife does bad things, he will be held accountable and he can't have that.

All and all, I don't see why men never jumped to help women get rid of this system sooner. It was grossly cumbersome...perhaps it was the thrill of being able to "feel superior" to another person by default even though in all other ways, he was far from that socially.
Kind of like how poor whites in the south consoled themselves with the "idea" that no matter how bad their lot was in life(while the rich oppressed them) they were still better than all niggers by virtue of their skin color. Sad really.

The majority of politicians are men and the majority of voters are men, so how the fuck is it feminism's fault that immigration is a thing, and I thought capitalism worked on the notion of competition? Isn't "muh competition, muh survival of the fittest" the justification white people have been using to fuck over and dominate other civilizations for centuries?

The best part of globalization is that white men are getting shit on by the very ideology they've been using since the dawn of history, but now it's "not fair".

You only need something between 10%-12% voting always the same proposals to control a democracy.

>"muh competition, muh survival of the fittest"
Used to be how able you are to survive, now it is how you can get a gov. officer to like your group.

Because women's suffrage was a mistake. They vote overwhemingly for shitty social government programs because they see all of society as infants that need to be told what to do.

>I thought capitalism worked on the notion of competition?

Capitalism =/= Capitalism. Look at how humans actually act.

> Isn't "muh competition, muh survival of the fittest" the justification white people have been using to fuck over

Oh some stupid nigger who thinks his race has never perpetuated atrocities in the past ten thousand years.

I know I know. "Gibs me dat"

Fuck you motherfucker.

Truly you are hysterical

"Truly you are hysterical"

Are you some fucking Austrian doctor from the 1880s? "Hysterical".

t. /r9k/

Your last statement made your entire post, which was kind of reasonable, completely null in mind. Congratulations.

I'd make more money gambling on the exaggerated view of female infidelity and pragmatism than gambling on the opposing position.

Am I right or wrong?

A silly comment don't make him wrong.

"Truly you are hysterical" is a silly comment.

Fucking women and their nagging jeez.

You are incoherent, that's the problems, you point is right.

Why don't you actually point out the "incoherency" so that you can do something other than posture?

>Oh some stupid nigger who thinks his race has never perpetuated atrocities in the past ten thousand years.
>Capitalism =/= Capitalism
this points are reeeeeeeeeee.

lol wat

Some bullshit about gender equality improving society or something.

>but... but what if you were a girl you misogynist!
I would shut up and suck penis like Im supposed to.

>woman denying reality

What a fucking surprise.

>Not sucking penis regardless

Weak.

How is that not a point? Niggers complaining about reparations is fucking hilarious.

Are you going to make the Bantu pay reparations for the genocide of other African racial groups in their expansion from the heart of Africa?

Are you going to make the Mongols pay reparations to most of Asia?

And there is no "pure" capitalism. There are a variety of economic and logistic systems that commonly get put into the "capitalism" box.

>Capitalism =/= Capitalism

explain this to me, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by this

Why would you want to live in a system where women are socially mandated to respect you and submit to you and not the reverse? Not very good living in a place where relation is such a mess because half the population has to live with mental blocks on their conduct and interaction with the other 50%.

Im not a faggot user.

see
Opening up an ice cream shop for profit is "capitalism"
The US Petrodollar oil system is "capitalism"

No you made yourselves clean.

So why should we respect them? Because your penis gets hard from them? Because you LUV them?

Women should never be respected at all, they should always be treated like complete garbage, dont blame me blame biology for making them so fucked in the head.

And I get accused of incoherency!

and you have "autism."

But don't worry, "autism" /=/ "autism."

It's like those people who are so either oblivious or up their own ass that they mistake 2nd class citizens being forcefully obligated to kowtow and being subservient to the 1st class citizens as being "respect" or worse mutual "respect.

>I'm not the problem, half the human race is the problem!

never gets old

Mother nature intended for women to be the slaves of men never equals, as reality shows making women your equals makes women destroy you, stop fighting nature you beta males.

Women are so predictable because they think retarded non-sequiturs are the height of cleverness.

It takes the mind of a woman to come up with something so radically unfunny.

Yes they are but I wont explain because you are probably a woman meaning reason is useless on you.

This thread is a disaster, but I gotta admit that even the girls I hang out with and whom I respect tend to be very unreasonable.

And you are mister rational I presume?

Shut the fuck up, you are either too lazy or too dumb to explain, what is the problem being honest?

God, it's really all too easy to discern women by word choice and frequency.

>What is the problem being honest?
>A woman seriously asks that with no self-reflection

How about this? Fuck off and get out, /his/ needs to ban femanons all femanons do is shit up threads with their prehistoric thought process.

>easy to discern women by word choice and frequency
It's really easy to discern and American by the way he forget about the rest of the world and how other languages exist.

Excuses, my dear.

Good lord if I had a nickel for this same retarded pattern of speech everytime I argued with a woman.

What stupid animals hard to believe they are supposed to be equal to us men.

This is what happen when you spent all the day talking in american boards, like Sup Forums, you forget that native English isn't a rule.

You don't know a shit about Latin based languages, you know the original post about woman's speech and what he said about Sweden and Asians?

I wish you were here in person so I could tell you to blow me.

And I wish you could argue about things.

And I wish I could drop loads down your throat.

But we don't all get what we want.

Are traps better than women?

I'm not the most rational individual out there but i'm rational enough.

Are you idiot, you've derailed this threat to play the tough guy.

Your English got suddenly worst after people started pointing out your "speech pattern".

Is there anything you want to tell us?

Of course I'm a tough guy. And I like to play. Why not rough n' tumble?

Fuck your self, I'm not even the same person.

Why do Liberals believe in the common good, if they don't believe in God or life after death?

Go suck a dick.

But that's your job, dear.

Because they aren't little religious cunts, you don't need a God to be a good person.

Nah your on the case since dicks are on your mind .

No, they're fucked in the head and the hormone supplements make them think like psychotic women.

Are you really that dumb, to derail a anti-feminism thread?

Your idea of "good" is not my idea of "good" and you cannot do anything about it.

It's my hobby. For work I tan.

You can start using logic instead of a 2k old book.

I do, which is why your idea of good is retarded for me and I don't care about it.

If you spent your time studding instead of read a old book and repeating yourself, you would have a notion of what good really is.

>studding

Excuse me?

>instead of read a old book and repeating yourself

I don't read the bible, I use logic, if I cared about the bible maybe I would have a false notion that objective morality is a thing :^)

How are you going to make a good post like that and end it with a paragraph of bullshit that you just made up?

You clearly don't know anything about Sup Forums. There's these cool little flags next to names and the American majority is a lot smaller than you'd think.

t. virgin

t. stupid cunt

t. sour grapes

how is this board so unmoderated

i thought that was mostly a Sup Forums thing

t. "I'm a woman"

sour grapes? Jesus fucking christ, just let me rape your mouth already.

You van post anything if you make it &humanities related.

To weed out the weak men. I for one don't give a single fuck about women competing with me.

That's wise words if you're an actual business owner.

If not, those are foolishly brave words. Imagine applying for a job where you meet every qualification. The interviewers seem cool and they ask you to do a dog and pony show demonstration of your skills, so to speak. Then they shake your hand and smile and see out the door.

Meanwhile some latina with tits and ass walks in and gets fired after 15 minutes of manager's looking at her cleavage. She has no qualifications but she'll undergo "on the job training"

Would you be as carefree then?

>That never happens

Oh my boy, you've never been betrayed. It's a part of the human experience.

gets hired*

ha ha ha

Real answer coming through.

From an abstract standpoint and with the intent of gathering as much power as possible, it is in the best interests of men everywhere to empower women to the same degree that they are empowered so long as they employ the family unit as a single dynastic entity than as a collection of individual entities who share common circumstances. By uniting multiple people under a common purpose and by properly distributing power and responsibility between those who are best suited to wield and carry it, the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts. To that end, equality and empowerment of women broadens the potential pool of candidates for the exercise of familial power and influence and broadens the pool of potential candidates for marrying in useful outsiders.

Here's what happens boy.

Bosses try every underhanded tactic to pool 5/10 - 10/10 around them and to either keep 1/10 - 4/10 women below them or to another department.

Humans are humans, fuckhead. You can count on their vices far more than the ideology they spout.

if what you're saying is true

>low-performing female-dominated workplaces fail because the boss only has incompetent people around him
>high-performing male-dominated workplaces succeed because of so much competence
>all that's left are high-performing male-dominated workplaces

but that's clearly not the case in reality, and you're a fucking retard, you fucking retard

>high-performing male-dominated workplaces
>
>but that's clearly not the case in reality

Tell me of an environment that isn't dominated by high-performing male-dominated workplaces.

Tell me sweet nothings if you're going to fuck me with stupidity.

therapists, nursing, social work, translating, accounting (!), and many, many more

basically ANY people-centered occupation is going to be dominated by women, because, as you prove so well, men are too often thoughtless retards without an empathic bone in their body

dol.gov/wb/stats/occ_gender_share_em_1020_txt.htm

you're a fucking retard, by the way

Ah, your self-righteous chimp out reveals yourself to be a typical woman babby.

There's no real point in continuing. Fighting a woman is like dragging an anvil out of quicksand. Some things are beyond human patience and strength.

Just a reminder,

Liberating women from the normal gender roles helped nobody except the state and companies