Europe 2030

this is the future.
you may not like it, but it is the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>independant britanny

Toppest keks

Norway losing its northern provinces makes no sense tbqh, Norwegian identity is quite strong first of all and secondly between the area between Norway and Finland is covered in tundra/forest

>independent wales
>unified ireland

That get confirms it.
Norwegian and Frenchie butthurt!

>Wales
Inaccurate.

As a Norwegian sami I agree.

perfect

>American thinks he understand Europe, fails miserably to grasp basic concepts

It's ok to larp user, but your "prediction" will never happen.

this

that's some what close to mine. But retarded. Nice work, Pablo. 8/10 You get to keep a couple of those breakaway republics in Spain.

Basque and Catalan independent yes

RARE

how tf do you think we will get back lorraine from france with such a cucked government that cant even protect its own borders

Looks good, but how the fuck is Germany going to reclaim Elsaß-Lotharingen?

like they always do. :)

Sure, but not fucking wales.

>no Moldova
Good

The roaches get Greece?

Russia giving Finland back. Top kek

Niggers and mudslimes can only keep poking Germans for so long. You wont be docile forever.

>Scotland
lol
>Wales
highest of top shelf jej

>It's another "American thinks Europa Universalis 4 style balkanisation is going to happen in Europe" episode

And Crimea apparently.

I bet Finland could take it from you in a week.

Greece got the roaches. Also I forgot about Iceland, sorry Denmark...

otherway around.

agreed, no fucking with whales, it's disgusting

What's up with the Caucasus? What's going on down there?

I still think Crimea should go to Russia. Belarus has no fucking right to exist, it's basically mini Russia with it's own goofy flag. Hungary. I would miss the Swiss. and Greece seems to have taken more trash than it can handle. Unless if Turks and Kurds are wiped out with neutron bombs, I'd be all for that.

Georgia and Armenia own the land, Persia got Mesopotamia but lost land to Armenia.

Crimea was Roman and later Greek until the Turkish invasion. This way there would be no fighting between Ukraine and Russia. And an independent Belarus would be a buffer state between Russia and Europe just like Ukraine. Since the Swiss are German, French or Italian I believe they should be part of these nations but obioulsy they should be the ones to decide.

Good. Fuck Azerbaijan.

>this shit again

>mfw no independence for Kernow

Explain this like I'm a Burger.

newfag pls

This is the real Finnish Empire, rest is irrelevant.

I do like what you did there, But I think a partitioning by Iran and Russia would be more likely. I dont think Armenians claim that land from Iran. But the Western parts look good. Just remember to drop some Neutron bombs on the mudslimes that took over the place.

As for Crimea, they all owned it but I dont think anybody but Russia and the Ukraine actually want it.
Ukrainians can get bent, they should be thankful Russia doesn't take all of the Ukraine back.
I think the Swiss would keep shit as it has been for centuries, but who knows, 2030 is a strange time.

Sad bear makes me sad. Sorry Cornwallian bro, but it's already set in stone, I can change it for the 2031 map, would you like that?

>trying to pass off your fantasies as reality

remember to write sage in the options field

Bunch of politics and war stuff happens in Europe and then this.
Oh and we sell them guns and shit.

Is America selling guns to separatists, unionists or both?

Witnessed. War is coming.

Please.
Both. We aren't about to break tradition.

Selling guns to our enemies, but giving them for free to us, your redemption.

Corsica shouldn't be sardinian though, it should be Italian as it was more genoese than anything else

Also gib Istria back, fukken Tito

>Ireland not united while not part of the UK anymore
Pic related

Finland can have a shit ton of free funs.
Gotta keep Memeland alive.

Gut, gut. Free guns for Fun-Finland :) Make Suomi great again!

why the fuck would that bright green shit appear, what is it even supposed to be? There are no separatist movements there.

>Polish Lviv

You people actually believe that.

>my country still exists
Is everyone else even trying

how is your civil war going?

The so called Palestine is Israel and will always be Israel

what civil war?

yes please

Why is Gaul still part of Spain tho?

Piss off faggot, Transilvania pamant romanesc!

No kikey, it will be Madagascar for you.

liveuamap.com/
oh fuck hohols are finally wining, maybe you aren't as retarded as I thought

You retards don't even understand reasons why Russia conquered those territories when extend Finland territory on your maps. It wasn't just 'more lands'.

>Also gib Istria back, fukken Tito

You can forget about that Mario.
If anything you'll only loose more land if you continue on that path.

Sure it was, greedy Bolshevik scum wanted whole of Finland but got massacred by the Finnish Glorious Army.

>Greece taking Izmir instead of Constantinople
Please no take *stanbul instead

>England gets mann
>Scotland gets norn iron
>denmark gets shetland
Shetland was owned by norway then given to the scots, denmark never owned it.

No, they did not.

>"We cannot do anything about geography, nor can you. Since Leningrad cannot be moved away, the frontier must be further off."

Why is Hungary border raping Romania?

Yes we did. Learn some real history and not the commie kind boy.

buttmad hungarian babbies can't face reality and accept trianon

Why would we? We like norway

No chance of Elasass-Lothringen coming back. We rather work together with the French now.

YOU MUST KILL THEM ALL user

Ok, give me your sources.

They'll start losing again, watch. Take Lwow when you get a chance.

Leningrad/Petrograd was created in the first place to project power through the baltic sea to gain further territory and influence especially against Sweden.
So yeah it was for more territory.

>Also gib Istria back, fukken Tito
gib Trst back you fucking gypsy

How about my relatives that was IN THE WAR,
Or any history book now published by the approval of neither NKVD/KGB/Cheka or some hooknose.

Wow you people really are cucks. This is the French we are talking about..

it was a mistake for us to help them in the last war. Sorry, Germany.

Belgium will never split

We don't want it anymore. I t was defiled over the years. I'd rather we take some (or all) German clay and polonise it from the begining when we will go there to "save them" in next 5 years when one night muslims decide it's time they take over and slaughter them all during one night.

Britain breaks up? Is that it?

I don't think that's that exciting, we have a meme president.

Your relatives were just soldiers?

Quote those books or at least say which books. Approved by whom is a nice source for you?

I've quoted stalin to support my claim, your arguments are "le ebil gommies ebin :D"

much better map

Well you sure deserve it more than those cucks. I would honestly be glad if Poland took half of Germany and genocided the mudshits.

Some were soldiers, some were officers, but all was Finnish patriots who defended Finland from the likes of you, red scum bastards. :)

I don't have to quote any books, I can quote the orders given by Soviet high command that has been kept secret until recently.

And that proves you are a total moron. No sane person quotes Stalin as a historical accurate source.

Commies like you deserve only one thing, to be shot.

I approve my Japanese friend.

St. Petersburg was created in depth of Russian territory. After Russian revolution the city was on the border so it was needed to take over more space to defend strategically important city.

>Some were soldiers, some were officers

So low level officers and even common soldiers were informed about Soviet plans? No wonder we lost.

>I don't have to quote any books, I can quote the orders given by Soviet high command that has been kept secret until recently.

quote at least something with source

>No sane person quotes Stalin as a historical accurate source.

Why? Because of your butthurt? The fact he was a commie doesn't make him stupid.

>Commies like you

Who said I'm a commie? Should I shit on my country and lick Finnish ass to be sane non-commie person?

Because there live Hungarians, not Rumanians.

Fucking ruskies got btfo really hard. Finland should own all Karelia to be fair.

>Dutchland

I hate every single fucking one of you that isn't English or Australian desu

France has nukes now.

You better like Australians, they are simply British criminals.

>desu

>thinking ireland won't unite

Of all the countries under us, Northern Ireland was the biggest failure.

When we signed the GFA, we surrendered our clay

Who said they were low level officers? My great Grandfather was a major for example.

Like I said, Soviet High command orders. Go have a looksie.

I'm butthurt? :D It wasn't us who lost like 1 million men because of the utter incompetents of our officers and high command. That was you. :D Of course he was stupid, a paranoid sick fuck who liked to kill people.

I said you are a commie. No sane person quotes Stalin and is proud of what he did.
Russians today are so screwed in the head, thinks that a genocidal fuck like Stalin is some kind of hero.

No you don't have to lick Finnish ass but you should recognize that the military efforts done by "your" country and mine are vastly different, only reason why Soviet union won anything is because of numbers, if they had same size army as say Germany they would have been wiped out before Christmas 1941.

ftfy

Ya te gustaría.

Almost didn't see that edit kek
Goodbye Juden

> the future of the usa is to become a new mexico