en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon
globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804
youtube.com/watch?v=1PtYmjIp0fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>so is america great again yet or is that still on the way
stop

Trump is a moron controlled by (((them))) and you fucking idiots all fell for it.

I can't take this anymore, I'm going to kill myself.

Trump was your last hope.

But he's a Republican's bitch

Let's hope that in the future, science will allow us to create artificial humans.

This way, a shitton of problems will be solved

Don't worry about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon

110$ billion is just the immediate amount
The actual deal is 300 billion over a period of 10 years.

Wtf the saudis do with so many weapons?

This is so sad. I really had faith in him too.

Let's face it, the west is doomed and there's no way to fix it.

First question:

Is there any actual solid proof that the Saudi regime has anything to actually do with funding terrorism or is this just a meme that is repeated over and over again with no actual evidence.
Second question:

If the Saudi regime actually does fund terrorism, do they do it as much as the CIA has done over the last 50 years, or less?

How can you get upset over some other country doing that when your own country has been mingling in other countries affairs for 5+ decades straight arming and funding terrorists/separatist/insurgents/rebels.

Nom' saying mate?

*touches glowing orb*

17D WATER BALLOONS

Artificial humans user

Science is growing faster than we think

I'm enjoying the farce. The sooner things come to violence the better.

bye. say hi to allah for me when you get to hell.

Well we got the money for several walls now.

Those who wish for violence like you will be the first one to fall

Buy NYSE:LMT now you will make a shit ton of money.

Oh the keks

for fucks sake, that doesn't even look real

replace the glowing orb with the planet earth and you have a caricature that should have "the global elites" or something like that as a title

Yeah, they should have totally voted for the other candidate that was controlled by (((them)))

Ivanka and her husband are behind this. Trump was never smart to beggin with, he is like a little kid, all talk no action and easily influenced by others, he is basicaly naive retard. Clinton would still be worse and we wouldnt wittness leftist meltdown so its still worth.

>do they do it as much as the CIA has done over the last 50 years
I think the CIA has the all time high score when it comes to fucking up foreign countries and people in general
globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

Fuck off Talcum X.

>a $110 Billion arms deal with the country that did 9/11

You are a retard on so many levels

are real Trump supporters waved by this little trip?

>Cool, a $110 Billion arms deal with the country that did 9/11
We made an arms deal with Israel?

They accidentally misplace them in the desert and ISIS/AQAP finds them

Saudi didn't do nothing

>Everyone I don't like is a terrorist.

Grow Up.

We now have money for a wall. How funny is it that the wall will be built with Saudi money? Nobody saw that one coming.

No. I'd rather we got the money than anybody else getting it. It's not like the military industrial complex has anything better to do.

Nah. They mostly use them in Yemen. Isis get's the crappy surplus junk.

saved, pic looks awesome

you are fucking retarded

the money is going to private companies, the president is just required to approve any foreign arms deals. the government will never see any of the money. go back to the donald

>replace the glowing orb with the planet earth
It is the earth though, you can see australia in the bottom left

You fucking idiots.

Trump said he'd look into 911 if he became president. If he is making deals with them we can assume he knows they didn't do it.

Stop listening to these idiots and trust the man we got into office.

Mossad come from Israel not Saudi Arabia dumbass

>the government will never see any of the money
tax on 110 billion worth of exports would be enough for good start on a wall

If you think any of this will reach New Zealand you're having a laugh mate.

You fell for the democracy meme

Israel did 9/11. Not cave monkeys.

We have a bingo

There was a primary you dumb fuck.

MAKE THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX GREAT AGAIN

>Wtf the saudis do with so many weapons?

Idk, but all the nearby targets work for me.

Just another straw on the camel. I never liked him but I did vote for him over hillary, hoping it wouldn't be the same old bull shit.

At this point I hope he gets impeached so pence can actually unite republicans and get something done.

Is pol actually turning on trump or just shills?

What's the difference?

>implying that arms manufacturers pay tax

Saudi did 9/11. The shills have been trying to bring this message. Except it fails because it's more likely that mossad had a hand in it.

>tfw you realize Trump is really playing 4D cribbage... against us

Shills. There are legit criticisms of trump, but these low effort threads are shills. Most of the replies are shills to.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PtYmjIp0fs

Actually turning on Trump? The man is a fucking embarrassment.

>There are legit criticisms of trump

List them. Because I find this hard to believe.

t. datamining shill

Fucking Russian shill.

t. niggers from reddit

Trump will be assassinated yesterday

Pol is never wrong!

>Russia is (still) shilling for Trump
When will this meme die?

I never liked trump Hillary was my gal

When Drumpf gets impeached.

I didn't know we sold weapons to Israel, I thought we just gave them to them.

which will never happen

kek

>or is that still on the way
it's so close now, that you should be able to taste t̶h̶e̶ b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ it...

Investigation is getting close. See Comey memo.

So pol? Was it an inside job, Jews, bush, or the Saudis? Smfh make up your mind. You're just changing words to your narrative. Trump could go out tomorrow and say Jews are the evil of this earth and even though you've been saying the same shit every day on pol you'd start shitposting saying wow didnt know the president was a huge racist guess you picked the wrong candidate even though the other candidate would have immedeatly banned guns, "violent" games, and has worked with the Jews in the past

super dumb.... The arms dealing all above board is fine. The subterfuge Clinton's were involved with was BS.

We can only hope. They need to take closet faggot Mike Pence with him for lying 100 times in office.

>Trump could go out tomorrow and say Jews are the evil of this earth and even though you've been saying the same shit every day on pol you'd start shitposting saying wow didnt know the president was a huge racist guess you picked the wrong candidate

kek

No, they should have revolted and start arresting/shooting all these foreign agents pretending to be politicans who hijacked their country.

They fact they didint just shows modern americans are obese brainwashed idiots obsessed with trivial shit who would probably be executed on the spot by the foundng fathers for failing so hard to defend the leacy their ancestors fought for. To keep pretending this democrat x republican is anything but a television show airied every 4 years to dupe these retards is completely ridiculous.

Why the actual fuck would you take anything comey says as anything but a blatant lie?

The fucker has been bought off by the clinton foundation since like 10 years back. He was at least in their pocket before king nigger got elected.

>him for lying 100 times in office.

>Article II § 4 "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Not going happen to Trump or Pence, also if you took out politicians for lying no one would left, stop watching so much CNN

We got conned, and his methods are all in his book

IRAN!

Jews did 9/11. They just used an idiot Islamist organization.

TELL US ALL HOW YOU SURRENDER
TO EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

110 billion is enough to build a railway from Moscow to New York.

>country that did 9/11
kill yourself, lying demon. if your government told you eating shit was healthy, you'd probably do it.

Sorry I'm not as edgy as you, I actually listen to what the director of the FBI has to say.

This. Jews (and in particular the Mossad) did 9/11 using Islamist dipshits as fall guys. Muslim terrorists are just dumb, hired muscle for the Jews (whether the Muslim terrorists know it or not and most of the time, they don't know it).

proof?

>with the country that did 9/11

That's not Israel. If your special forces radicalize some civilians in another country to do your dirty work, it's WAY more your fault than that other country's fault.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

This is not how government funding works. None of that will go to the wall.

>abdul
>get the orb

Obviously you can't prove something like that unless you work in CIA or top level government. You can't prove it's Saudis, Iraq or Bin Laden either....Just because media says it is, doesn't mean it really is. Media and government lie all the time. However, read this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Sounds familiar? Just replace Cuba with Iraq or whoever they blamed for 9/11 before going to wage terrorism in Middle East. USA has been sacrificing or wanting to sacrifice its people since forever, human life of an average American means nothing to the Jewish leaders.

Why do saudi's even need guns surley the more wizardly looking can shoot lighting from their fingertips by now, simply because allah wills it

Its ok if trump does it but not obama or clinton. Totally not a hypocrite.

actually Finland has experienced that kind of situation before. Shelling of Mainila, soviet union false flag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila

Because we love /k/

Let's put one between us and Canada too. Just to be safe.

>this thread

Isreal is in a good situation

Didn't realise Sup Forums was pro Isreal and pro 9/11

Oi vey

>Sup Forums is LITERALLY defending this
thats it, its over. Sup Forums is just filled with retards that will LITERALLY suck trump's cock no matter what he does, he literally just allied with muslims and jews, but thats okay because TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! right?
everyone that voted for trump needs to kill themselves already.

what's in the wall?

he has all of hillarys weakness's as well as all of his own.

at least she spoke correctly and was relatively calm.