Sup Forums yryl

You rage you lose, post away boys.

not really rage but posting it anyway

This isnt real right?

Reminds me of that one trap who called Males transphobic for not wanting "her" Dick.

Migrant centers in Krautland

What's this supposed to mean?
What are these steps even??

last one

>Choosing your gender at 8
What?

This reminds of the Days when I browsed Tumblr and saw people actively encouraging Parents whos children play with Toys associated with a different Gender to use Hormone Blockers on them.
These people are nutjobs, nothing less.

Not too different to what happened to me and my kids. I took a different path though. I dragged the botch all the way across the country, put the kids in better schools and she suffers. Wants to move back. I tell her, go ahead. Plus the rules of divorce were a lot more in my favor here. Kids are happy at least.

Want me to make /pol rage? EZ

tf is blogger

why is dyed hair so disgusting

Because of what it stands for.
You know the people who colour their hair like that are straight up Nuts.

What did she mean by this?

Ugghh...women.

They really do think that white men are given everything for free, don't they?

Sup Forums taught me to prepare for the race war.

DELET

best girl

What a beautiful couple. They've also made some even more beautiful children.

It means that women can't build simple structures like stairs without the aid of men.

REEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

STOP

Dafug

I miss him so much

At last, I'm free from the Patriarchy

She's just hiding the fact she became fat

you cant miss someone who you never met or lived in that era. just saying my friend. and since he was dictator, bigot, oppressor and literal nazi i bet you would not like to meat him

why am i raising my blood pressure for no reason?

Is this supposed to be a joke or a metaphor for the Size of your Johnson?

OP picture literally described my family life. Female sexuality has to be restrained by any means if future of society has any value.

>not really rage but posting it anyway
well it worked

Fuck off new fag

:^) You boys can't handle a REAL woman

I mean she's not wrong. I remember getting mailed a free razor for my 18th birthday from Gillette

Same here I shaved my balls with it.

What is this ?

Yes, to remind you to sign up for selective service.

no idea why I watched this

One more transphobic remark out of you Nigel and you will get 100,000 more Pakistanis in your neighborhood.

I think that was a sex change operation
that's either the most manly looking woman alive or a degenerate dude

Cant even read my cities name under all that red.
Just like 1944 :/

Whitey got rekt.

Thought it was an abortion at first

please stop posting this picture.

never will i click this gain, this is not rage. this is curl up in fetal position in the shower for 2 hours while heavily drinking.

Sad existenfes LARPing on the internet.
Not rage, sad. put em down with a bullet.

Do I want to click this?

user, what is the implication of this map? That the US was trying to whitewash Nazi Germany's history? That the Soviets invented deathcamps to slander the Nazis?

This isn't really rage, it's good thing she is covering up. No one wants to see that thing naked

Get out

Good God, this story sounds identical to what happened to my family. No wonder so many people are fucked nowadays, the break down of the atomic family.

it's YLYL
stop dismantling memes

>choosing your gender
What?

what the fuck am I really reading?

>Sup Forums being jelly that shitskins came up with islam first

our darkest secret and the hardest pill to swallow

I think that is in fact an often overlooked issue.
With divorce rates steadily increasing, more and more children grow up with stepfather/mother. Usually turns out to be complete Garbage for the Kids growing up, leaving them emotianal wrecks.
I sometimes wonder if so many SJWs are in fact so dependent on Attention, on being "good" because they grew up in failed households were neither of these things were awarded to them, especially with Feminism convincing everyone that daycare was on par with a Mothers caring attention.

Some guy gets gis dick cut off. He seems really happy about it.

>it's YLYL
no, it isn't and it's not even a meme

That's not fair. I fully support euthanasia.

Didn't we create this bait?

That's probably just FBI and CIA agents trying to get eachother to go into even more fucked up shit though

Coalburners/homewreckers are as bad as niggers.

With all the weaponized autism on 4chins you would think that we would be able to find people like this and "disappear" them. I cant imagine that there are not a handful of anons who are willing to do the dirty work. That is something we should strive for.

You're reading an example of why homosexuality is and always will be a cancer on society.

That is a sad story, and sounds like someone I use to know. A woman I knew had a really good life with a really good hard working guy. Leaves him for some cuck who abused her and her kids but she stays with the guy.

I hate to say it but some women like to be treated like shit. I'll never understand this. I dated one for a while and she got mad at me because I wouldn't raise my hand against her. We broke up, she gets with an ex-boyfriend who almost killed her a couple years back. It's really fucking insane.

No wonder Asian girls are sought after. Beautiful and loyal.

Anyways I almost got married twice but it would have been a big mistake that would have lead to divorce. I have allot of friends around my age that have been divorced over four times already.

For me, I don't need it, can't afford it and sure as hell don't want the emotional stress that goes with it.

3 4

Autism issues

>Followed by multiple nigglets
>One nigglet dose the nigger swagger dance
Its at this point you should just be ready to turn around and punch your attacker in the throat and / or kick them in the groin.
Niggers that dose this sort of shit never suspects that their target might strike back, and like all lesser creatures they become confused as fuck when thing happen that they are not expecting.

agreed. Part of me prays that the individuals behind posting this are LARPing, being exposed to pizzagate makes me realise they aren't.

O hello my rare as fuck friend.
Saint Kitts and Nevis, had to google you.

Have a nice day! and remember jews are your true enemies! :^

See a nigger pull the trigger friend.

um....... Sup Forums??

It's more like a castration